Peoria Ridge

Scorecard for Peoria Ridge
Black M: 74.1/127 538 425 397 197 390 198 352 580 439 3516 549 201 363 177 379 543 431 364 437 3444 6960
Blue M: 72.9/122 516 403 378 174 369 175 331 552 417 3315 524 184 343 152 355 520 405 338 408 3229 6544
White M: 71.2/116 485 369 365 149 339 153 313 536 387 3096 503 168 316 140 339 486 380 321 388 3041 6137
Gold M: 69.5/112 466 338 341 130 303 130 287 497 352 2844 469 150 273 125 316 486 355 282 354 2810 5654
Red W: 68.7/119 425 279 303 107 268 111 254 460 318 2525 423 135 243 97 264 430 312 238 279 2421 4946

Year Built 2000
Architect Bland Pittman

Carts Yes - Included

Nice Course

Very nice course all around. Tee boxes and fairways in good condition. Rough was thick and nice. The greens were a little suspect but was probably due to extreme heat and not much rain recently. No beverage cart. Nice grill area in club house. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. The course layout is moderate. Nice experience quality for the price.

Great mid-winter break

Drove down from Iowa to get a winter round in, having played here last fall. The layout is great, greens in good shape, winter conditions otherwise. Staff were very nice, and rate was good. I'll be back in February to feed my golf fix.

Commented On 03/05/2018

Thank you for the review! We look forward to having you back again soon!

What a Gem

I had heard about this course but never ventured that far north in OK to play it. If I did go that far, I went on to Missouri and played in and around Joplin or Springfield, sometimes Branson. I will not pass this one up again. Amazing layout, outstanding course conditions, and darn challenging from the back tees.

Commented On 03/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to having you back again soon!

A surprise gem.

Been there twice an the golf course was in great shape. Great challenge but very fair.

Commented On 03/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you enjoy golfing with us and look forward to having you again soon!

Peoria nice

Very good shape, pace of play is good, if you play the tips it is a handful.

Commented On 03/05/2018

Thank you for the review! We hope to have you back again soon and earn that 5th star (;

Scott

Great course. Clubhouse staff very professional, helpful, and fruendly.

Commented On 03/05/2018

We apologize for the delay in response. Thank you for the review and five star rating! We look forward to having you back again!

Love the course, not the water

This round was played on a Sunday and Miami received a bunch of rain on Friday so carts only today and the driving range was closed. I've played this course before where drainage was an issue and continues to be an issue. The course needs some serious drainage work. A lot of cart paths turn into small ponds.

I like the course layout and is my favorite of Blaine Pittman's designs. He also designed Battle Creek, my least favorite course in the Tulsa area and Bailey Ranch. In addition to the drainage issue, the food / beverage area needs improvement. I really don't get the attitude and it's been consistently poor the last 2 rounds.

Commented On 03/05/2018

We apologize for the delay in response. We were disappointed to hear that your experience with us did not meet your standards. The weather can become a problem, and we wish it wouldn't have altered your experience with us. We hope you give us another chance in 2018!

nice course

Nice clubhouse, course was in great shape for winter.

Commented On 03/05/2018

We apologize for the delay in response. Thank you for the review and five star rating! Hope to see you again in 2018!

Golf outings

We enjoyed playing this course. The fairways, greens, tees, were all in excellent condition. The views were satisfying and the difficulty of layout was within my ability to play. Had a great time.

Commented On 03/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to have you back again soon.

Peoria Ridge

Love everything about this course until this season-the greens are very much substandard. Usually they ste great. Hope time will help. I will definitely play here again next year in hopes of better greens.

Commented On 10/05/2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll continue to put in the work to strive for perfect conditions. We're looking forward to having you back in the future.

kc tanners boys

Course staff is always accomodating. we always play this course coming down from KC to the lake. The staff is always top notch and for the price you cant beat it. Food and beverages are priced so reasonable, you almost hate to leave when you are done. We will continue to play this course in the future as they have come a long way from what it used to be.

Commented On 09/09/2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your excellent review. We so appreciate the continued support from you guys and are looking forward to your next visit. Hope to see y'all soon!

Great Time!

Course is in excellent shape! Had a great time. Have played here a number of times while staying in area, always have fun here.

Commented On 06/28/2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We work really hard to keep the course looking great, and are so happy to get such great feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Great course. Good fairways and greens. Lots of challenges to this course. Great staff.

Commented On 04/28/2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!

Oklahoma Advisor

Northeast Okla. gem

My wife and I played here on a Saturday morning at 10 am. Weather was great. Slight wind blowing and about 65-70 degrees. The fairways were still pretty bare from winter and the lack of water lately. However the greens were good and the course played really well. Never played here before. The holes were really interesting. Approach shots were the trick here. Some holes played a little long but not all of them. Teed off with 3 wood a few times. Lost 2 balls. One in fairway grass patch? One on 18th hole into the water. still shot 79 and had a great time. I recommend it if you are staying at any of the casino hotels or going to Grand Lake. Nice club house and bar and restaurant also.

Commented On 04/28/2016

Sounds like a great day! Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation. Come see us again soon!

Great February golf!

Had a good time and the course was in great shape for Feb. Spring like weather for much of February, greens were in very good cond.

Commented On 04/28/2016

February was nice and the course is only getting better! Thanks for the review, we hope you'll come out again soon!

BJ

Nice challenging layout. Greens were rough with many divots that were not repaired. Fun to play and worth the money.

Commented On 04/28/2016

We're glad to hear you had a fun round, and thank you for taking the time to review the course. We hope you'll come play another round soon!

Fantastic All Around

From the minute I walked in the door yesterday at Peoria Ridge I was treated like a member. The check in staff got us out the door in less the 5 minutes. The course is in superb condition especially since there has been some significant flooding within the last few week. This course is one of my favorites but the trip yesterday was above and beyond what I have received there in the past.

Commented On 04/28/2016

Wow, thank you so much for the awesome review, Josh! We work really hard to give our golfers the best experience on and off the course, and your feedback is so appreciated! If we haven't seen you this season, we hope to soon! Thank you again.

Greens were in very good shape rolling fast and true

Course was in good shape. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Facility clean and has convenient parking with loading and unloading. Nice practice facility driving range, putting green, sand traps, etc.

Commented On 04/28/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our course, and for the kind words! WE hope you'll come see us again soon this season!

One of the best courses in the area

I live in Joplin Mo. and I would tell everyone I know to come to Peoria Ridge. The course is in great condition. The greens were fast and smooth. The fairways were perfect. And I really like the way you are treated when you walk in the door. The staff are very friendly, from the people that work in the pro shop to the people that work on the course. I have played here several times and me and my sons will keep coming back. Thank you for treating everyone the same.

Commented On 04/28/2016

What an awesome review -- we cannot thank you enough for the kind words! We work really hard to give our golfers a great experience, and we sincerely appreciate you and your family's business. We hope to see you all again soon this season!

This course plays well and is very challenging. Due to rain from last week, course was restricted to cart path only. alao, greens have recently been aerated and are tought to roll on. With that been said, I enjoyed my time at Peoria Ridge.

Commented On 04/28/2016

Thanks for the great review despite some wet grass and aerated greens. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in 2016!

Valid dates: Oct 19, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018