Page Belcher Golf Course - Olde Page

Year Built 1977
Architect Leon Howard (1977)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Tulsa Golf School"

Commented on 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

$20 round tops

Absolutely the worst $40 round I’ve ever paid for. Played 9 holes and left. No warning they were sanding the greens or anything. Prolly won’t be going back.

Commented on 07/31/2019

Thank you for playing Page Belcher and posting a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please contact us directly so that we can make things right. We can be reached directly at info@tulsagolf.org. We look forward to earning your future business.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your support. Hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/03/2019

Thank you BFM82 for the 5 star review and feedback. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Had a wonderful time. Course was in excellent shape and the staff is fantastic! Overall, a wonderful experience. I will definitely be back!

Commented on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pace of play and no range balls

The course was out of range balls at 9:30am ! The pace of play was awful there is no need for a 5 and half hour round of golf, but that's what happens when a course let's fivesomes out on a Saturday morning. We waiting on every tee box sometimes as long as 10 minutes

Commented on 06/19/2018

Thanks for playing with us and taking the time to write a review. It's our mission to improve on your experience each and every time you play. Your comments are very valuable to us. Hope to see you again soon!!

Bad Bunkers

Overall the course is acceptable but the bunkers are absolutely horrendous. Do not plan to play out of the bunkers as there is little to no sand in them. Club damage can result as there is hidden rocks under what little sand there is. Aside from the bunkers I do enjoy the course and recommend it my friends with the understanding of the above mentioned condition.

Commented on 02/23/2018

Thanks for spending the time to review our golf course. I agree that our bunkers need some work, and we've been addressing the problem as resources allow. Please feel free to contact me directly, and we can discuss in more detail. 918.446.1529, x4. - Tom

Nice layout

Really enjoyed the course. Did not have to hit driver every hole. Ball placement was a must on several holes. Course was not in great shape but that was more due to the time of the year. Greens had been sanded and grass was just now coming in.

I expected more from Billy Casper Golf

This is a nice layout, decent price point and semi helpful staff.
The course itself is in need of serious attention.
PUT SOME SAND IN THE BUNKERS !!!
Sand is cheap, they pull in out of the Arkansas river bed on a daily basis.
Maybe a "GO-FUND-ME" page.... Just kidding there.
Tulsa should revoke the lease

Old course

This course has an good old feel to it and is very enjoyable to play. Looking forward to next time.

Great Value for the money!!!!!

36 holes, two courses, great staff, foods quick,,easy and cheap. Always in great shape , fun bunch of guys run the pro shop. I golf here at least twice a week , always pristine condition , hats of to the course manager and the whole team Five star golf , at great prices !!!

Notice would have been appreciated!!!

It would have been nice for someone to let me know the greens had just been aerated prior to me making the reservations! My 11 year old son and I drove 2+ hours to play and since the practice green wasn't aerated, I did't figure this out until we got to the 1st green! I even called and spoke with someone at the pro shop prior to making my tee time on golfnow.com. Didn't know which course to play and he was very helpful, with the exception of not letting me in on the fact that the greens had just been aerated! Maybe I don't pay enough attention to courses, but to me, July seems like an odd time of year to aerate??? On top of this, they were still charging full weekend price to play.

Commented on 08/13/2017

That just happened to us last week 8/6/2017 on Stone. We had a great conversation with assistant pro. We saw like 3 carts on Stone all day. We went and putted on 9 on Old Page before our tee time and then ran into the worst greens ever. The sand and bumps are one thing. The extra pieces of turf that change the direction of the putt is another. We should have been warned and they could have offered Old Page. Old Page had their greens done two weeks prior. Here's my take..I used to play Page a lot including golf leagues. Now, I play these courses once a year and would love to play them more often, but them this crud happens. Guys, work on the customer service!

Second best at this course

This is a two 18 holes course. The Olde course is a good course with some holes that are good "rick /reward" holes. but for the most part it is a straight forward course with some elevation changes and little water. It is a County run course and it shows. Its not keep in bad shape but its also not the best course in Tulsa. For the money it ok but its about in the middle of my must play courses of Tulsa.

Had not played old page in a while. It was good

Old page is one of the better maintained public courses in the area. I enjoyed are play very much.

Beautiful, fun and not to challenging. Should try it if you have never been.

Severely Overbooked

Just because it is a nice day does not mean that you have to accept every customer. Teed off over an hour late, due to no carts. I booked the day in advance and half my party had to leave after 9 holed due to the late start.

Commented on 02/12/2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at Page Belcher. We take our customer reviews very seriously and we apologize for the late start on Sunday. We have experienced an unusual amount of mechanical problems with our carts of late, and we are working with the manufacturer on a solution. We do have enough carts in our fleet to accommodate high demand periods, but when mechanical issues suddenly arise it prevents us from safely renting a significant number of them, there will inevitably be an adverse impact on our guests. I hope that you will be patient with us as we work through this challenge, and visit us again soon. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions or concerns about cart availability, or anything else, please feel free to contact me anytime. I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Regards,
Tom Wolff

Poor Maintanence

It is enough of a penalty to hit into a trap but this course made it ultra impossible to have any type of decent play from there. The traps were washed out and from the looks of things, hadn't been groomed in months: horrible condition. They were so bad that a couple of times we had to take a drop out of the trap or raked it and placed our ball in the groomed area. We played @ 3pm and the greens were like putting on shag carpet. I would suspect they hadn't been mowed in days and from the looks of the cup, it may have been longer than that. I don't think they had had a hole location change in several days as the fringe around the cup edge was dead & spongy. Greens are Bermuda and held well but overall they were in horrible shape. Fairways and tee boxes are zoysiagrass and are nice. IMO, even the discounted price thru GolfNow was more than one should have to pay for this course.

Relatively tight layout feeling the effects of 37 years of play

While the relatively tight, tree-lined layout isn't all that difficult or long, assuming you can keep the ball in play, the greens were patchy, rough, uneven and bumpy, making for an unenjoyable playing experience. The fairways and greenside are patchy and bare as well, yielding lots of cuppy lies in the middle of the fairway and making getting up and down from around the green challenging at best. Be very careful on the front 9 holes, as tees and greens are shoe-horned into tight areas and a little hook off the tees can put people on the next tee box at risk. The fairways are rock hard, so you'll get plenty of roll--distance is not the issue. Hazards and OB are, so sacrifice distance for accuracy in every case. See full review on tips golf tips on the web.

Over Booked

They had two tournaments and we waited an hour for our cart. Then we were told we were on the tee and that was when we finally got our cart. After getting the cart we ended up behind a group of 6 players who were not playing at a normal pace of play. It was a very long day

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900