Lost Tracks Golf Club

Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Great Golf Deal

I found a deal on GolfNow for #$30, plus a cart fee. We had a 7:30 tee time and with a cart were done in under 3 1/2 hours taking our time.
The course has many beautiful holes and being a long hitter does not help as most holes are dog legs. The greens were in great shape. They were not many straight putts, but again they were in great shape. A fun course.

Gem in the Foothills of the Cascades

If you are looking for challenging course where the long hitter could get in trouble, this is the course for you. The vistas are awesome for somebody from the south east. I did not find the Proshop friendly, but that could have been a bad day. Although there were a number of golfers walking with a cart, I am in good shape and I found it difficult to walk 18. Beware the golf cart is not included in the GolfNow price. I thought the price to rent clubs was too high and the price to play an additional few holes with few people on the course was out rageous. The course was in god shape with a lot of up and down, and dog legs.

Beautiful couse

Tough greens great track. In tip top condition friendly staff. Located near Bend OR in the forest fun golf course.

Got to do better to compete

Very slow play, rude customer service for food and drinks, much better prices around town for courses at least as nice as this one

Response from on 06/22/2018:
Hello, thank you for reviewing our course, Lost Tracks Golf Club. We strive to provide the best possible customer experience to our golfers, and we apologize if we missed the mark. Your loyalty to our course is valued and we hope you will see improvements the next time you are with us. Thank you for choosing to play our course, in the Bend, Oregon area, and we hope to earn your business again soon.

Lost Tracks, Bend

A hidden gem in South Bend, Oregon. Beautiful Cascade view scenery, great access, not too difficult. The course design had a great match of difficulty as the round evolved. The island hole #16 was fun and fair. Greens were not too quick (guessing about 11 or 12) and held pretty good.

Fun course on south side of Bend

Lost Tracks is a really fun course on the south side of Bend. It's rates are 'on par' with the other public courses in the area, and is worth it. Greens are a little slower than I like (stimp around 9?), but most were healthy and smooth. There are a few rough edges, and there seems to be some pond & waterfall issues that I hope are being addressed. I like the course and look forward to my next round there.

Poor service

Surly employee in pro shop. No starter. No drink cart. Fivesome walking slowly held up pace of play; no Marshall’s. First nine took more than three hours to play. Expensive canned beers in clubhouse afterwards. This place appears to be cutting casts everywhere.

Response from on 05/30/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Lost Tracks Golf Club, in the Oregon area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the Marshall's we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Lost Tracks has a history

This time the pace of play was really fast for the first nine and good for the second nine. The signature hole - the 16th, is a real challenge but it is a great hole. We beat the rain with plenty of time to spare.

This course very walkable.

Walkable but challenging with interesting holes. A little too many doglegs.

Buster

Excellent weather and the course was in great condition. Four of us played and all had a great time!

Fun course

Fun course. We brought friends who had not played this course. Good day . Heavy equipment working on ponds a distraction, but understand work needs to get done. Course condition was not as good as previous rounds. Bar was not staffed and we went to another establishment for refreshments. Staff was friendly.

Lost Tracks has a history

The signature hole is the 16th where you play to the green on an island. Access to the green is throug a train carriage sitting on railway tracks. A nice touch. The staff were friendly and we got an earlier start than booked. We found we had to pay close attention to the picture of the hole at the tee because they didn't have a copy on the card. A pleasant day of golf on a course that we had not played before.

Response from on 05/16/2018:
Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. All our golfers enjoy taking the train carriage to the 16th hole. We're glad to hear that you had a successful day on the golf course. Thank you for your business and remember to book your next round with us soon.

this course is very challenging.

I have played this course many times and like the fact that it is well maintained.

Response from on 05/18/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Lost Tracks a 5-star rating. We love that you are a reoccurring customer. Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you out on the golf course.

Early season round

Played this course many times. It is a little overpriced during high season compared to the other courses in the area. The golfnow discount was the reason we chose to play the course. The GPS in the cart is great when it works. The facilities are nice and walking the course is not difficult. The course is fairly open and I played the whole round with one ball.

No yardage markers

Do not walk this course unless you can guess yardages. The cart path had three stripes but most of the time you can't see them from the fairway or they were missing altogether.
NO fairway markers, NO tee box markers (just hoping I got the right yardage on the par 3's. ONLY 1 in twenty sprinkler heads had yardages on them and of those half were broken and unreadable. I'd play this course again but not until the management spends some money and puts some markers in. I complained to the pro shop and was told to rent a cart with GPS. I left my # for the PRO but he couldn't be bothered to call back and listen to my suggestion for improving the course.

great day

great weather - great course - good friends.
lovely day - thanks

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.