Year Built 1964

Carts No

Caddies Yes

Credit Cards Accepted No

Great little course!

There really should be more courses like this to grow the game!

This course is perfect combo of easy for someone learning the game AND challenging for a good golfer (to hit the small greens off the tee).

Greens are in rough shape. The mats you tee off from seemed to be brand new! Fun course, try it out!

Worse than pasture golf. Greens we mostly moss with several mower gouges.

Besides having mower gouges on most every green they had not been mowed in days. They are obviously do to have any mowers that are designed for cutting greens hench the gouges. The moss made up about 40 percent of the greens and the grass was coming up because of not being mowed. We quit putting because it was like putting in a fairway. The holes look like they have not moved for weeks. The grass was grow in towards the center of the hole so the ball could not fall into the hole because the grass stopped it. The owners are not doing anything to improve the course. No weed killer, no moss killer. no plugging. I would not recommend anyone coming here to even a practice. I have been to several short courses that are well kept so it can be done. Pass on this one.

It was free.

When I arrived there were many young kids making a lot of noise, the course is minimally maintained with weeds growing on the greens. During play an adult was driving a golf cart randomly through the course with as many as 6 young kids all yelling and screaming and more kids chasing behind. The staff was unrecognizable but when I checked in I got a free beer, and when I was done they offered me another which I didn't accept but it was a nice gesture.

A day at Frontier

This course was very quiet on the day I played it. They have 1 electric cart for use, but the compactness of the course is easily walkable.

Frontier on a quiet day

This course is perfect getting away from the crowds. This is the perfect "laid back" course.

par 3 course frontier

Great staff, great for practicing your mid-range game. Greens are still a little hard; the unfortunate of the previous owners letting the course go to waste. If your looking for a par 3 course to practice for a low price you mag want check Frontier out.

Good for the absolute beginner

I took my son out for a round of golf here. I had heard that it wasn't much, but I kind of thought that maybe the greens would be in decent shape. They were almost not greens. They were cut like tee boxes and had lots of dead spots and weeds growing. But the fact is, it still had tee boxes and greens with flags and holes. All we really needed since my son is still learning to play. So for the price it was still worth the money. If the would focus on fixing the greens, I could care less what the rest of the fairway or tee boxes look like.

It would be nice to have a putting green too. And to have that water fountain working. Would have been nice on a hot day!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Fun place to play for beginners and kids

Good place to play for beginners and kids. Also good for live nearby that don't like to drive too far for golfing.

Fun par 3 course

Troy, the owner, is very welcoming. Holes very in length from 50 yards to 145 yards. Beer available from lost&found. Pay a donation for them finding you a cold one.

Family Friendly

Such a good little course. The owner (?) was kind, helpful, funny, and overall great. My 7 year old daughter who is learning to golf loved the course and we did too.

Fun Family Day

Great day out in a stress free setting. Golfing at Frontier is like a walk in the countryside, a relaxed and easy afternoon that reminds you why you were drawn to the game in the first place. We were surrounded by the nicest people - staff and patrons alike. Lovely day out!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Great chip and putt course

This is a great par 3 golf course for the new and experienced golfer. The course is under new management and you can tell they are working on improving the course conditions, and it needs it! My biggest gripe would be that you are required to hit from old turf mats. It would be nice to have the option to hit from turf or at least newer mats.

For FUN only! Pitch 'n Putt

Good condition, improvements being made. This is not more than a pitch and putt...NOT an "executive" course! For the money, good 1/2 hour entertainment.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

New management!......finally getting things back to a course!

It's doesn't happen overnight, but I thing by spring 2014, Iit may end up being the nicest small course in oregon!

Great for family fun

We took our 8 and 12 year old boys. Our youngest has been golfing for a while and our old not so much! We all had a fun time, laughed and joked about how our ball would end up on the next fair way! The new owner is working hard on fixing up the greens, he is a very nice man.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

This is Pasture Golf. Nothing Fancy. Very family friendly.

Don't go expecting anything but a playable course, driving net, but no holes to use a driver on. They feature a putting green. You are hitting off mats. 7-9 putter and wedge. That's all you'd need. Very nice people. Great place to teach young kids without enraging off any elitist golf professionals or wannabes. :)

Canby, Oregon
Oregon City, Oregon
Gladstone, Oregon
Mulino, Oregon

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.