Style Executive
Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course

Year Built 1991
Fairways Winer Rye
Architect Bud & Steve Lisac (1991)

Carts No

Golf School Academy Yes - "NW Golf Academy"
Practice Hole Yes

Fun course

My first time playing this course and I think this is a good course for your irons and wedge play. Laid back easy going course.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hey there - Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Reliable par-3 course

I play here 2-3X a year, usually through a GolfNow hot deal.
The staff is always friendly and accommodating.
On this particular day, i arrived early, so was able to play alone, and finished 18 in 2 3/4 hours. I had short waits at each hole but not too bad. The course is always in fine shape when I play there. My only concern this time is that the ball-washers (3 in the first 10 holes) were all empty, and the first 2 had no towels attached. I finally found one late in the round, and that one had very little liquid in it.

Great par 3 course

The layout and conditions of this course were excellent to sharpen your iron play. I will definitely come back and enjoy more of what this course makes available (ie. driving range and chipping/putting green). The employees and even the patrons were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Thank you Sah-Hah-Lee!

Wish they could have done there green fertilizing earlier in the morning.They were fertilizing greens in front of us. Had Liquid green fertilizer all over us. Kind of hard to get off your hands. That stuff stains. Left with green fingers. Not cool! Also they need to pick up their grass after they mow it. Constantly having to clean the bottoms of your shoes. Before tracking it all over the greens. Other than that had a great time.

Bad Customer Service

Hello all, i believe in great customer service since i am a manager for one of the biggest grocery retailers in the nation. I have been to Sah ha lee multiple times, more than i can count and they have always had nice employees. I booked a tee time today and i was running a little behind because of everyday life sidetracks.(monday) It was very foggy this morning, when i showed up 10 min behind and not one car was in the parking lot, i thought they may be closed. I called and a old guy answered politely, i told him my situation. He siad if i wanted to play, he was going to charge me the difference when i got there, because i was late. I was completely not expecting that answer!! 99% of courses usually understand and move you up a slot which there were 8 more free tee times after me within 1 hour!!! I think this is one of my worst experiences with customer service i have had!!!
Now i will NEVER go back to sah ha lee because of this guys customer service, good job. I hope he was the owner because thats not right!!!

Best Par Three in the area, Change my mind!

Great atmosphere. charming looking clubhouse and first impression! Artificial putting course, as well as two practice putting greens. Great course when it comes to hitting variety of different clubs. I think i hit just about every iron in my bag. Lots of room, great views of the river for sure! They have a nice sized driving range "down below" you can take an elevator down to it! pretty unique for sure! As well as a great short game practice area. 40 yard pitches and in. Large green with half a dozen holes cut. plus a bunker for practice.
Had a blast and will play again for sure!

Decent for iron practice

Came here as I'm playing a better course the following day and wanted to get some good iron practice in. The course has foot golf holes along side all of the greens which was interesting (assuming they have specific days for foot golf though). The course layout was a bit odd with no clear flow on certain holes. Thankfully my playing partners have played before so they could guide me to the next hole the few times I got turned around.

My biggest issue was the course conditions. I had an 8 am tee time so the course was wet to begin with. On three of the holes, the staff were watering three of the greens (while we were waiting). After my tee shot and approaching the green, I found my line involved going through standing water on the green. It wouldn't have been bad but the greens were so slow to begin with (and covered in fertilizer so it affected your line to begin with). Another issue was with the grass in general. In the attached photo, you can see half clover and half weeds. Outside of that, there are a lot of bare spots. This issue rolled over onto the tee boxes as well. Some of the tee boxes were torn up pretty bad and were not level.

All in all, for $12, it wasn't bad and I'd probably return but speed the greens up a bit. They were SO SLOW.

Course is in terrible shape. Greens are not bad but the rest of the course is pretty rough.

Beautiful setting

Tree-lined course next to the river, very scenic. Par 3 course with yardages varying from 100 to 185 yards from back tees. Well-maintained grounds. Flat terrain, except for the sharp drop on the first hole. Good practice track for one's short game. Greens are mostly small with little slope or break on most. I play here 2-3X a year and always enjoy myself. A good confidence-builder for a basically struggling golfer.

Good times!

Very nice par 3! Very well kept. Nice staff. Could use a potty out there on the front nine, but otherwise great! Look forward to playing here again.

Very small

I am a beginner golfer and was unaware how short the course was. It is a nice course to work on irons but no need for your drivers.

Par 3 excellence

The course was in wonderful shape and well maintained. For a par 3 course it was a quick fun morning.

It’s lush and green, greens just a bit thick and nappy thus balls tend to slow down and not rolling straight. Otherwise fun course to practice your short games.

Good little course

Best par 3 around, good lay out, good range, reasonable priced. Greens aren't have bad. Super fun

Nice Executive Course

A good, fairly easy course with greens that are usually in very good condition. The front nine is easier, with the longest hole being about 150 yards. The back nine is more interesting, with the last three holes fairly challenging.

Little bit wet from all the rain

Fast round, course is very wet from all the rain. Still good practice with my irons. Greens are way slow. All in all it was a good time

Short Iron Course

Great course for short iron play and sand shots...chipping and putting comes into play, off the small greens....

Happy Valley, Oregon