2 reviews

Type Private

Editor's Note: Course closed for business in 2019.

Year Built 1925
Fairways Winter Rye Grass
Architect H. Chandler Egan (1925)

Old school

Like stepping back in time on the layout and greens. Postage stamp greens with significant undulating surfaces on some. Then noticed it was designed in 1925. Wow. Convenient location and will sharpen your approach shot skills.

kfalls

This is a private course but travel a lot and I usually go to private clubs and talk with the pro or staff and explain that I'm only in town for a short time and would love to play their course. I dress very nicely and I go out of my way to be polite and I've never been turned down... After all I'm a paying customer private or not money is money. This time I talked with the pro and he was cool but his staff was not. They looked at me like i was crazy when I relayed what the pro told me.... It all worked out but was really offputting. The range is...well I lost a few of their balls because its so short. I hit a 4 iron out... The course is well maintained but not that great. I think the CC mentality has gone to their heads... Its still just an avg course in k falls Oregon.

Tulelake, California

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900