Year Built 1955

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Walking Allowed Yes, except on weekends

Philly Advisor

slow play, mediocre course

I didn't expect much for the price and location but I wanted to hit some balls on a warm fall day. The course is below average for layout and condition. But it's a full length course so you can get in some practice.

Many fairways were not level, so you have to play for lots of roll. Tee boxes needed care, and the fairways and greens were okay. Nothing was in excellent shape to be notable. The clubhouse had some good selection for a small town.

Play was very slow. I got behind a foursome that would NOT let me play thru. Even when we passed number nine they had one guy go stand at ten and reserve it while his buddies got food. There was a group in front of him but that was all for multiple holes. I am venting here but folks need to learn courtesy. I was hitting long and straight and they saw it and knew it. I was "on" my game and could have blown thru in no time any time from hole three onward. So i began playing two shots or working on my game to kill time.

Some of the greens were small, but they putted fair. I don't recall the traps, as I wasn't in any that day.

I didn't like the course but for the price and beginners it's an option. So I'll recommend it for them or anyone just wanting a simple round, but you get what you pay for on this mediocre course.

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks Steve3709753 for the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that your time with us did not meet your expectations. We appreciate all the tips you left! We strive to become a better course daily. We hope that in the future you will be back to give us another chance!

Good

Greens were in good shape Liked playing the short par 3s

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thank you gandgfran for the review! Glad you had a good time with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Greens are in great shape, especially for fall play.

Fairways are dry due to weather, but still good shape. Ball rolls extra long and sometimes to other fairways. Greens are nice, but approach shots should run onto the greens. Trouble holding decent approaches. A mix of challanges. I will play again.

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks agennaro for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us out on the course! Hope to see you out here more this year!

Tight challenging course

I had a good time, but had trouble with the side sloping terrain. Fairways were really fast, and quite a few times you would have to shoot blindly down hill, making it more difficult. If you like a challenge this course is for you!

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks James5061799! We appreciate the review! Hope to see you back again this year for another challenge!

Tiny Gem

Rolling Pines was a wild crazy fun ride!! Loads of blind shots tons of hills and uneven ground to contend with!! It's a very short course but extremely difficult to hold the greens!! It was loads of fun!! It's a keeper for all skill levels!! I'm looking forward to going back!

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thank you Michael3939361 for the awesome review! We are thrilled to hear you really enjoyed your time out on the course! We can't wait to have you back. Hope to see you more this year!

some tough holes, overall fair course, staff friendly and courteous

Have played here numerous times since taking up golf 4 years ago. Quite a few elevated greens so make sure you can hit a lob or sand wedge. Course a bit on the short side, 5500yds, but still challenging. I'll keep going back. I enjoy it.

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thank you trhodes32! We appreciate the feedback! Glad you enjoy your time out on the course! See you back again soon!

this course is a lot of fun to play and offers some good chanxes to score well. very hilly but challenging.

With six par fives that are not real long and six par threes the course offers some good chabces to score well. It also makes you use a lot of different clubs and make some difficult choices in shot selection. The hilly terrain also can leave you with some challenging lies. Rough was not too difficult when you got in it so there is forgiveness for errant shots. I would reccomend this course to players of all skill levels. One warning though, hole 12 is a tough hole that takes a surgical tee shot and precise second to score well.

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks Dennis9259502! We appreciate all the little tips you have left! We hope to see you back again soon!

a good course for the novice as well as the moderate

greens need attention, very forgiving , you can air it out

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks for your feedback jdzanis! We value reviews like yours because we are striving to be a better course daily! Hope to see you back again!

Nice course if you are not a long hitter

The course was well maintained and is a good course if you're not a long hitter. Average size greens that were in real good shape. A few holes might be driveable if you have Bubba like distance but you need accuracy.

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks benzyexp for the review! We appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you back again soon!

great price to play 18 holes ( on a holiday )

this course was good for the price i paid on a holiday , not too many other out at the time i teed off , early afternoon ,
no wait on the course .

Commented on 01/25/2018

Thanks dpphilli for the review! Glad you had a nice time with us! Hope to see you more often this year!

Nescopeck, Pennsylvania
Danville, Pennsylvania
Elysburg, Pennsylvania
Drums, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.