Worcester Golf Course

Year Built 1997
Architect David S. Cavanaugh (1997)

Golf Simulator Yes

Banquet Facilities

9-Hole Rounds 10

Not Unlimited

Frankly, quite disappointed. The tee time booking had stated it is unlimited play. I found out after my first and only round that it was not. For just under $20 to walk at 4:00p for 9 holes, this is a less than fair deal considering the average quality of the course. Double check your bookings, folks. It’s a shame, really. I’ve played here for cheaper in the past with cart included.

Good value for the $

I took my 13 year old son out with me to play this 9 hole course on Memorial Day. Course was in solid safe and fairly challenging. Pace of play was good. Definitely would return.

Great Weekend of Golf

Let me first start by saying, I prefer 9 holes to 18. My back can't go 18 holes at my age and my patience can't last that long because of my skill level.

Went to Worcester last weekend when courses opened. Wanted to play 9 and found this place. We chose to play here because it is centrally located between me, my friend and my nephews. The employees at the front desk are very polite and will do their best to accommodate your needs. Our cart was cleaned, sanitized and ready to go. They wiped down all carts before use.

Tee Off was on-time. The course was well manicured. The greens were consistent. The par 3's were fun, the 4's were open to big drives and wide open fairways (not St. Andrews obvi) and the par 5 was tough but manageable. A cpl water hazards and a few sand traps make it a fun challenge.

I loved it! I'm a hock:ey player that is focusing on golf as I dive into my 40's. This is a great course. It's perfect for me.

We decided to play again this past Saturday and Memorial Day. Same great experience! Even after we had to add a golfer.

Saturday plans to golf at 11 am were cancelled due to weather. I called at 9:15 am and the front desk was very nice. She let me reschedule for the same time on Monday (Memorial Day).

Sunday plans went great! I had to add a 5th person. I was able to get an open tee time right after our scheduled tee time. 5 players, 3 carts. The course held up surprisingly well.

Monday went off without a hitch. We enjoyed the course for the 3rd time in as many tries. My hats off to the friendly staff.

FACTS
**They sell beer. Wide variety. Bring a cooler bag. No outside beverages allowed.

**They sell balls. They rent clubs to both Left and Right handed players. (Lefty set is slim pickings but usable).

**They offer a pretty solid food menu posted on the carts. "The hot dogs were great! They were like, Huge!" - my nephew who had one.

**Pace of play was slow only because we had 2 groups ahead of us that were walking. And a groups took out less experienced players and yes, we were guilty of that @birdie_fitness_

**Easy to find. Very nice and secluded area.

If you found this review helpful, please like and follow my IG @birdie_fitness_

Nice little Gem

Just starting to golf so I won't comment on course, greens etc. A nice course and better that it is right in our backyard.

I just found the 3 times I played in the last 2 weeks, there virtually no staff there and whomever is working, is running back and forth.

Why are 2 people allowed to ride in 1 cart and no one is wearing masks in the common area?

There was no started on the first tee and about 10 people waiting to go off, very confusing.

Club has lots of potential to be really great!

Plays Twice a year
Difficulty Extremely Easy

Guess they are trying?

My wife and I were excited and a bit anxious to play for the first time since they lifted the ban on golfing in PA. We arrived as directed, wore our masks, etc. The course was packed. It seemed like the people in charge (person at check-in, starter) were not quite sure how to handle the situation. Perhaps it is because this is just a nine-hole course?

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Amazing Staff!!

Can't thank the entire staff enough for their friendliness, patience, and knowledge of the COVID-19 rules and regulations. They helped us to understand the rules so that we could enjoy a nice day out on the course while staying safe and protecting fellow players.

Thank you to the staff for being a light during these trying times. It was a great round on a great course and we'll be returning soon!

Good Sunday

Was a good paced 9 hole. Course wasn’t bad at all. Friendly staff. Cleaned up course from years past. Definitely will play it again.

Overloaded tee times, felt rushed on every hole other golfers hitting up on everyone because employees requested for people to play faster

Could not make tee time due to ilness

I fell I'll and could not make tee time, I'm hoping golf now sees fit to issue a refund due to the circumstances of the time.

Rough

Terrible shape. 2 or 3 greens completely unplayable. All greens are extremely bumpy. Not 1 good tee box. I am an amateur who goes after deals and plays questionable courses, but this was over the top. Not worth $5. Avoid at all costs.

The greens were being treated today so I cannot rare the course.

Great for beginners.

I bring my son here. He is 13 years old and learning the game. Worcester is the perfect layout for a beginner. Was a little surprised as the tee boxes were in poor shape. Fairways were a little dry. One green was unplayable, but the other 8 were in good shape. Overall, a good experience and we will be back soon.

Average course for lower price

Staff was very friendly and the off-course amenities (bar, restaurant area, etc) were nice. The course was not in great shape. The greens were most disappointing. There were pockets of weeds growing on the green, there were some patches of dirt on some greens, and they were quite bumpy. Tee boxes were a bit different, the ground was very hard and it was tough to place the tee into the ground. Fairways and rough were ok.

Skippack, Pennsylvania