Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Keith Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1974
Architect Ellis Maples (1974)

Practice Hole Yes

Clubhouse

9-Hole Rounds 19
On a College Campus 32

Good Value

Course has a lot of interesting holes, not too much water.. A lot of areas looked like practice areas, for who???

Commented on 09/30/2020

Hi judyrogers, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club and we hope to have you back again soon!

Great Course/ poor management

I might as well of paid full price after tax and convenience fees. Then we are not allowed to use the range facilities without any notice and after showing up over an hour before my booked tee time 4 days in advance. Not only that, but on a 27 hole course we had to play the same 9 twice. Not happy with the money spent on this round at all.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you enjoyed your round and we hope to see you again soon. We appreciate you choosing Keith Hills Golf Club!

Commented on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your 4-star review, gkcutter! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Thanks for your 5-star rating, mrpuchowicz! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Encourages Course Management

Excellent course with many different ways to approach most holes. You don't have to be a long hitter for most holes, probably better not to use the Big Dog on each Tee Box. I like these courses because you can course manage through them and score decently. But if you fall for the Driver off each Tee, you better be accurate and know your distances. I like the amount of hazards and challenges. The Black course is not for beginners and the most challenging. Course was packed the day I went, but moved fairly quickly. When played on hot days, recommend bringing water as there's no where to get refreshments. The practice range was very nice to warm up prior to playing. Great course, great staff, and everyone I've met playing are very friendly and fun.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your kind 5-star review, TeeTime9800! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent round, and we truly value your feedback. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Super Great!

Played orange/black course for the 3rd time. Everything about the course in general is super but it would be SUPER GREAT if we could alternate the course to play so we aren't playing the same one all the time. Just saying:}

Farrah

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi Sharpone, thanks for the 4-star review and sharing your valuable feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your 5-star review, GrantGubbins! We hope you book another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club!

Commented on 09/02/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, phillippowell! We're glad you enjoyed your round. We hope you join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, melightner0215! We're so glad you enjoyed your round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Great Layout, Wet Conditions

Greens are in excellent condition. Fairways were very wet from heavy rains in the last 2 days. Sand traps were packed sand and almost unplayable. Great layout, just picked the wrong day to play there. I'll be back when things dry out!

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the course layout, 1Morgan1! We're sorry the weather may have affected your last round with us, but we look forward to seeing you on a better day soon.

Big Bang for the buck

Excellent course! Challenging and well maintained greens. Found the rough a little too long for my liking. Much like the US Open or a Scotland course in some areas. Overall I would highly recommend the course.

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your last round with us, patdown23! We truly appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Keith Hills

This course is fantastic! Black course is definitely a little tight but orange opens up a fair bit so it’s good for your average golfer. Only complain would be the pace of play, 9 minutes between tee times would be fine if everyone didn’t take their time. Especially in the afternoon is when they get really backed up. I will go in the AM from now on, other than that it is a great course and you really can’t beat the value!

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi u314160413921, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club, and we can't wait to have you back soon!

Commented on 08/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Keith Hills Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

This course has great features.

Very nice course in pristine condition. The greens are hard and the pins are tight, very challenging course as well. Pace of play was good through the white course but slightly backed up through the orange. Golf carts have range finders, but ALWAYS carts on path so that could cause your round to be slightly slower. I definitely recommend this course.

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your last round with us, yungjwolf! We truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

First round in the area- great choice!

Brand new to the area - found the course through GolfNow. Reviews of other courses with high ratings seemed to have recent decline. Not the case here! Course was green and not too beaten up.
Only ‘complaint’ was cart path only - some holes were pretty wet/marshy.

Did not know it was associated with Campbell University - obviously they are setting a great standard with their students in course management! Will return!

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us, u626841664! We appreciate your understanding regarding our cart path only policy on the day you played, but we look forward to seeing you again for an even better round soon.

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to see you enjoyed your last round with us, u314160435127! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Incredible

World class course and world class facility! Course is in phenomenal shape. If you are ever near Harnett County, NC you owe it to yourself to play this course!

Commented on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback, wballardjr! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club, and be sure to check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

Long and Tight

We played Black/Orange. Black is very tight but opens up on Orange a bit. Golf cart has range finders that are very accurate. I would definitely play here again. Far drive from Raleigh but worth it.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Hi mstrick9, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Keith Hills Golf Club. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Spot

First off the tee in the morning. Fairways were very nice, greens were true even if a llittle bumpy due to recent airation. I played my best 9 holes on the front 9 probably ever! Was it the course or me? Anway had a great time and look forward to coming back! It was a hot deal which is why i was willing to make the 45 min drive. It was worth the drive and I will look for more deals down there!

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007751538! We're so glad you enjoyed your last round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club.

Buies Creek, North Carolina