Type Public/Municipal

Golf Simulator Yes

Bar, Restaurant

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Ross gem

Almost every hole is perfect golf hole. The par 3s are fun & challenging. The rebuilt 2nd green is fantastic. The course was a lush green everywhere (except for one fairway), the greens rolled perfectly, and the rough punished poor shots.
A great day on a classic Donald Ross layout.

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your last round with us, u756393260! We truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

one of my favorite local courses but..

frankly they are not taking covid 19 seriously with indoor amenities. the men's room is a disaster you're better off urinating
behind a tree. no one in the bar area was wearing a mask and it was quite crowded inside.

just a couple of things I feel like they should take seriously..... otherwise the course in great shape. the greens are a bit firm but it's been dry and hot so that is understandable.

overall going to play again but will never use amenities other than pro shop

Commented on 07/30/2020

mrkdffy, thank you for your 5-star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Commented on 07/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

A True Ross Gem

So it’s been about 8 or so years since I’ve played here and completely forgot everything about it. I’m a big fan of Donald Ross courses and figured why not try to get and play here again. Let me say this might be one of the best value for the money courses in PA (prices around 50 and lower on the weekends).

When you first pull up, you don’t expect much. You’re typical municipal course in the middle of town. So if you haven’t been here, you probably wouldn’t expect much. Still when you get to the parking lot there isn’t much to see other than the old building the club house is in. I know people have complained about pace of play here. But the starter did wait til the group in front of us was on the green til he sent us off.

Now let me say, this first hole is THE BEST starting hole in public Pennsylvania golf. Long with a huge dog leg left with fescue and bunkers galore. Immediately you are shown the conditions as you approach the green. But let me warn you, Ross is obviously known for his undulating greens, and these are the nastiest I’ve played of his. Literal concrete, almost no divots on the green, and they roll extremely fast (keep in mind it hasn’t rained in a while). The second hole was under repair with kind of a janky make shift pin, but hey it didn’t destroy the round.

The rest of the course is beautiful. Short but difficult pin locations and selection of shots. You want to be straight off the tee and on your approach shots. it won’t hurt you terribly if you don’t, but they have some tricky shots on almost every hole. All the Par 5s and Par 3s are incredible. They really make you work for low scores.

I’d recommend getting out here if you haven’t. You’ll need to book WELL in advance to get a decent time, but twilight time are fairly priced.

Commented on 07/23/2020

Jimacee130, thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback! We're so glad you decided to make a return visit and to hear you enjoyed the course. We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, AndreiKyle! We're so glad to see you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Over Priced

This course used to be the best deal around. They have raised their prices this year, which I get giving the pandemic, however, I paid $65 for a 12:36 tee time and our group had to wait on every hole, we only lasted 14.

Commented on 06/08/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course. However, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We appreciate your patience as our staff works hard to ensure a timely pace of play, but we're going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make any necessary changes. If you would like to discuss any concerns further, please feel free to reach out to us in the pro shop. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.

Tough

We walked the course, beautiful condition, tough greens. 7.2 miles walking.

Commented on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007921118! We're glad you enjoyed your last round. Join us again soon and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hi u4092773, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars. Thank you for playing Jeffersonville Golf Club!

Commented on 07/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, nolanmac412! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

One of best muni courses

A muni course that can rival conditions of some private courses.

Commented on 07/07/2020

golfphil, thank you for your 5-star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Great value

Amazed this course is only $32 to walk. Such an awesome course with some incredible green complexes

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback, Brianmmoran! We're so glad to see you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Started on the 10th hole

Showed up early course was very busy and pandemic only one person allowed in the pro shop at a time. I paid and was told to proceed to hole 9 get there and was ushered to hole 10 then never got to play 9 aggravated to say to say the least

Commented on 06/24/2020

Hi cawb13, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations. We appreciate your patience & understanding regarding our safety procedures during this time, but we do apologize for any misunderstanding with your tee time. Our staff in the pro shop would be happy to address this with you further, so please feel free to reach out to us directly at your convenience. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Don’t bother using Golfnow here...

The reservation I made for my round today, with a price of $47 for 18 was not honored by the club. Instead I was told they “have nothing to do with GolfNow” despite the fact that they had my tee time on file... that I made on golfnow. So it seems they do work with golfnow but just don’t honor the prices? We paid $65, not crazy $$ but pretty annoying since we went there specifically for that deal. Anyway, course is in great shape, pace of play was pretty brutal but it always is here, don’t bother booking through this app bc they won’t honor it. Had a good day regardless but just annoying customer service.

Great course, even better sandwich

Beautiful layout. Tough greens. Once the course work is done and the temporary homes are back to normal it’s 5 stars all around.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hi Tmueller4, thank you so much for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Best bang for you buck in the area

Couple greens needed work so they set up flags in the end of the fairways. STILL best bang for your buck in the area

Commented on 03/17/2020

Hi garritano14, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and rate us 4-stars. As we aim for a 5-star experience, we always welcome this kind of feedback for further improvements. We appreciate your patience & understanding and thank you for playing Jeffersonville Golf Club. We hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon!

Phenomenal course conditions and layout

First time playing this course and I really enjoyed it. Course conditions were tremendous as well as layout. Small tough greens. Definitely need to play it a few times to really know how to play them. Staff was awesome as well as my playing partners. Will return again and course is definitely worth more than what they charge!

Texas Advisor

A Donald Ross course you can play!

I was very excited to play a Donald Ross course for the first time, especially with a trip to Pinehurst coming up next year.

This course did not disappoint! The layout is really fun and sneaky challenging. It's not a long course, so I kind of expected to bomb my way around (i'm not even that long), but I ended up finding about 10 bunkers instead. So it may be short by today's standards, but it is strategic. As a par 70 there are also some long par 4s... including the first hole which is a beast. There are also several little creeks that pop up around the course and make you think twice. Quite lovely.

Holes 17 and 18 are particularly enjoyable for their beauty and layout. The green on 18 was a notable favorite of mine, but many of the greens show the undulations and challenges Donald Ross is famous for. Hole 6 is a tough double dogleg par 5 that'll eat you up if you get lazy... which I did. Number 8 is a long par 3 that's quite beautiful. I could go on about any hole, but you should just go see them yourself.

Hopefully you can tell I loved this course, but a few minor negatives to point out.

1. no driving range. putting green is small but well kept.
2. no tee times for singles. i had to wait 2 hours to get paired up. it was worth it.
3. there are some areas marked GUR where grass has died. mostly it's in the fairways and out of the way, but a few greens also had some crud. never in the playing area though. generally conditions are very, very good (especially compared to texas in the summer), but don't expect pristine conditions.

At the end of the day, this was a super fun and enjoyable golf course. Any skill level can have a good time, and it certainly was a welcome addition to my golden age architecture experience. I'd go back in a heartbeat, and you should too.

Nice course & conditions, Friendly staff

Nice playable layout, forgiving off the tee on most of the holes. Interesting design. Conditions here seem to be holding up very well while lots of surrounding courses are suffering so it's obvious they care about having nice conditions.
I would play again in the area for sure but I don't think I'd recommend someone travel here from a distance as a must play, the amenities are "homey". The course property feels a bit small.

Norristown, Pennsylvania