Scorecard for Green Meadows
Blue M: 70.8/124 367 378 480 401 517 173 438 267 170 3191 363 389 587 137 547 383 206 340 361 3313 6504
White M: 69.1/121 W: 70.5/123 357 366 458 384 506 165 417 258 143 3054 356 343 556 125 519 342 196 309 342 3088 6142
Gold M: 66.8/113 347 358 458 354 468 155 357 246 115 2858 356 303 481 125 441 315 162 299 332 2814 5672
Red M: 64.5/110 W: 65.9/109 297 298 365 303 403 105 307 242 62 2382 295 287 340 115 325 295 109 292 240 2298 4680

Year Built 1960

Clubs No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Pennsylvania (2015 #17)

Open Course

This course is open but has nice greens. The practice green was slow, but the course greens are fast. As with any course, they have their unique holes. It's a bit far from me, but I'll play it once every other year or so as it provides a good challenge and different experience.

Terrible all around

The gentleman at the pro shop was extremely rude, unwelcoming and degrading. The course in rough condition whereas you could barely distinguish fairway from rough. It was a terrible experience playing here and I will never return.

Great course for the money

Walked into the golf shop at 7:19 for a 7:20 tee time. Was told by the somewhat rude guy in the pro shop that our tee time was given away. He then tried to charge me for another tee time. When I told him I was visiting from Florida and drove 30 mins to get there, he let us join with the following group of two. After that, the course was great with undulating, fast greens. Pace of play pretty poor as it took 4 1/2 hours and waiting on more tee boxes than not. Would recommend for a hot deal but not the regular price.

Terrible

Pace of play was the absolute worst. Some holes had 5-6 groups stacked on tee box. There was an outing that day, which is fine... just dont take tee times on top of outings.

After it took 2.5 hours to play 7 holes we called another course about 20 miles away and made a tee time for 2PM and just left as we were sitting on the 8th tee box for 30 minutes waiting for groups to go and go and go.

The greens are small and not watered... way too fast. You cant tell the difference between fairways and rough, the sand traps are like cement. $36 FOR ALL this? Terrible. If I was paying like $20 I would understand as that course is about that type of course... no rangers, nobody to keep pace of play going, way too many tee times, and the typical people playing that course are hackers and duffs... not that I am great just when you see someone playing in a cutoff camo tank top, jeans, and work boots - well is that $36 a round?

Also - NO BEER! The township is dry, you can bring your own if you choose.

I will never be going back. Nice staff but come on.

Green meadows

This course is amazing!! If you like wide open fairways but difficult greens this is the place to go!

Greens

Best greens I have played on

Course Is Better Than It Has Ever Been!

Have been playing this course usually around three times a year for about 30 years. I believe it is in as good of shape now than ever before. Greens smooth and relatively fast. Fairways had been airrated about a week ago. Something you hardly ever see. Roughs were fair-not to high. Starter at the desk was great to deal with. Could not have been more helpful. Even a foursome that started ahead of us let us play threw after three holes.Weather great. Course in excellent shape. Management - keep up the good work!

Poor weather

Fast Greens

Very wet day course took the rain well. Greens are superfast would not want to putt on them if it was dry but that is me. Excellent Course.

Wide open...

Very well maintained course very driver friendly and wide open fairways, greens were fast and pin placement made for a challenging round. 1st time playing this course but would definitely return.

Best course in the area, a must play course

I book this course almost daily, best course in the area without a doubt. Greens are fast and true. Be-aware if you book an early tee time there is a morning league that plays daily and you might get behind them for your second nine. My advise would be to ask the pro shop which side they are playing that day. You might be able to play a couple holes on the back first to avoid them.

Green meadows

Overall the course was in very good shape especially with how much rain we have gotten this summer. The don't serve beer on the course, however you may bring your own! This is a much added plus. Course is pretty flat and fairly forgiving. If you haven't played it yet do so and either stop at Rachel's roadhouse in mercer or burgerz in zelionople after for some excellent food and drinks!
Cheers!

Nice Course

Nice Course - Challenging but not too difficult. Greens extremely fast with breaks around the cup - very challenging. Fairways open and forgiving - rough deep enough to adversely affect your score !!!! Would play again. Played after week of rain - still in good shape !

Despite earlier downpours, good condition

Greens were excellent, fast as usual. Everything had been mowed or weed-wacked around ponds. After two weeks of rain, fairway water in many low spots, but could easily clean ball and drop. Very enjoyable nine holes with nice temperature and sunshine.

The greens are in very good shape

Absolutely love the greens. They hold and the run true. Not many courses in the area are as nice as Green Meadows.

A hidden gem...

Never played Green Meadows before; saw that it was a sister course to one I was familiar with so I thought I'd give it a try; what a pleasant surprise.

First off, when the starter heard we'd never played there before, he gave us a course yardage book with a few tips and sent us on our way. The "regulars" could obviously tell we weren't part of the normal crowd and also offered their personal course knowledge.

For as much rain as we've been having, course was soft but not saturated. Greens, while they were soft, still played fast with subtle hard to read breaks which made every putt a nice challenge. Lastly, because of the variances in the holes, got the chance to use every club in the bag with different looking shots throughout the round.

If you haven't played here; give it a shot.

Overall excellant, greens super fast

For a public course, fairways, t box, rough and greens excellently maintained. Greens are super fast with plenty of breaks around the pin. Only complaint I would have is that we scheduled an early am t time and when we made the turn onto #10 there were groups on the back nine that we know did not start ahead of us on #1. And on some holes we were held up, except for one foursome that let our threesome play thru.

Green As The Name Says

Thought that Fairways and Greens well the best I have ever seen at this place, and that name of the golf course says it all. Good job Guys!

Grove City, Pennsylvania
Mercer, Pennsylvania
Wampum, Pennsylvania
Pulaski, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: May 28, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
This package includes overnight accommodations and two rounds of golf.
Gull Lake View Golf Club & Resort Senior Packages