Sea Scape Golf Links

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

Group Getaways 8

Nice course, unfortunate timing

My wife and I enjoyed a few days fo vacation in Kill Devil Hills and I snuck out one morning to play golf. Booking online was easy and the price was good.
The clubhouse is dated but clean.
The staff was friendly. I was paired with a course member who happened to show up. Nice guy and it was good playing with someone who knows the course well.
The unfortunate timing was that they had JUST aerated the greens. I honestly have never seen so much sand on greens before. Even the member was stunned and a bit frustrated. I know the conditions of the greens cost us each a few strokes.
The rest of the course was in great shape. It's a good risk/reward course with options to go for it or play it safe. The hazards are fair and there. are few hidden surprises.
I didn't. really see the ocean at all as the construction of houses around the course has pretty well blocked that off. Otherwise. it is a pretty course.
All in all, a nice course.

Bad info

So for the second time in playing this course on vacation the back 9 was closed for renovation/work so we had to play the front 9 (3 par 5’s) twice, second time through took 90 minutes longer than the first time.
To add to this the greens had been punched with no sand in sight.
None of this was on the golf now booking site at time of booking and the course was the normal price. I like the layout and the condition of the course was nice.

Commented on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for providing your feedback. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 09/18/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Sea Scape

Course was in excellent condition. Friendly staff. Had a great round of golf, will do it again.

Commented on 09/18/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Sea Scape Golf Links!

The course was in good condition. Greens and tee boxes were a little longer and I think if a mixture of sand /grass seed/millorganite were offered, it would help with divots as guests filled their own divots Nice course to recommend to a friend!

Commented on 09/18/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Sea Scape Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice tight course

Very beautiful greens and fairways, although it was clear that people who play here don't fix their divets.

Nice winding course with narrow fairways. Will definitely play here again.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Nice Layout

Course has a nice layout. Greens roll true. I wish players would repair ball marks. I always repair mine and at least two others if not more. Cart attendants need to make sure the sand bottles are full. We had one empty and one half full.

Commented on 09/21/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon,!

Good course

Good golf without going back across the bridge. Golfers were stacked up out there today but we were able to play through and finish on time. Greens were looking good, tee boxes decent, fairways nice. Will be back

Commented on 09/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Sea Scape Golf Links thanks you!

Play here.

Awesome course. Highly recommend playing here regardless of your skill set. My favorite course in the OBX!

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Course is in great shape, except ball marks on greens could use a little more attention. Dan was great in the Pro Shop. A real professional. I highly recommend the course.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Commented on 08/31/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Sea Scape Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Commented on 08/17/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Sea Scape Golf Links.

I’d go back

Overall I liked it. Being from the northeast and not used to the grass I was surprised my irons would get caught in longer blades in my backswing on the tee box and fairway, but I get it, it’s August in NC. I’d play again.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Had to wait on almost every shot. ranger needs to get people moving

Commented on 08/10/2020

Great Golf for all Levels

I love Seascape Golf Course. The course itself is well maintained and the staff is wonderful. The clubhouse has a neat restaurant and full service bar with fantastic waitstaff who are friendly and helpful. Great happy hour as well from 3-6. Best full service golf course on the Outerbanks.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Fun course, good condition, great location in OBX.

One of the few options in the OBX to play at. Nice course, well maintained, best location on the beach. ~6100+ from the tips but don’t let that that fool you, it is a too notch course. Kinda pricey, however, all courses pretty much are at this point in the calendar in OBX. Using Hot Deals, best bang for buck I could find.

Commented on 08/04/2020