Built on top of the former 18-hole Springwood Golf Club.

Bridgewater Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Tom Clark (1998) Dan Schlegel (1998)

Carts Yes - $10

Golf Simulator Yes

Dress code Proper golf attire.

ask if first time playing course.kinda.played all the holes before when it was springwood except no. 7 is a new hole.might b back but not big on 9 hole courses

Greens were great ,, sand traps were full of soft and had a thick base of nice white sand , not like most public courses where sand is thin or nonexistent. I recommend this course .

Commented on 10/08/2018

Thanks for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Great Mini Outting

I took 16 Ladies down to this little Gem and we had a great time. The Pro let us all start together on different holes so we could finish at the same time. We had lunch Pre-ordered and it was all set up for us when we finished. The Pro also did the scoring and a Professional Score Board it was such a fun time. Great Service Great Food. You just can't find that at other places. Please Keep up the great work. Bogey Bunch Ladies.

Women friendly

Awesome place for golfers. Took some ladies to play, the staff met us at our car loaded our bags. The Pro was so helpful telling us what clubs we may want to use on certain holes that was very helpful. There is work being done on some of the holes still but what it was and what it is now is a huge difference. Going to be the place to go. Come on White Rose need to open soon.

Commented on 09/10/2018

We're so glad you had a good experience and share in your excitement for White Rose! We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve the course for our customers! Hope to see you again soon!

Best Course in York

I am quite impressed with Bridgewater Golf Club with the new management and the design for a 9 hole course. This is my course of choice as it is a beautifully designed course,, pace of play is better than most and the management really seems to care about its customers. The rates are more than reasonable and the option is there to play 18 which can be fun and challenging to get to re-do some holes and make necessary changes. As a newer golfer, I am motivated to get out as much as possible at Bridgewater and definitely feel that it's the up and coming course - it is the place to play in York County. Once White Rose Bar and Grill opens the demand will even be greater. My ONLY negative is hole number 9 - it's a challenge with the design, but with my continued play, I am figuring it out. Keep up the good work, Bridgewater Managment and Staff

Commented on 09/10/2018

Thanks so much for your review, Karen! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback and will continue to make improvements to the course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Love the Course

it was great playing this course.

the layout is fun and challenging and made one use ALL of their clubs.

It is very female friendly and welcoming

Commented on 09/10/2018

Thanks Lisa! We hope to see you again soon!

Great course - Great Layout -- I cannot wait until the restaurant is open

Commented on 09/10/2018

Thanks so much! We're excited for White Rose too!

So many great changes

I have been golfing at springwood for quite a long time. At the end of the springwood era it was awful. The bunkers were unplayable and heritage hills did not take care of the course. Once Bridgewater came in they made sure the course was in perfect shape before they opened. All the bunkers have perfect white sand and all of the holes are very well taken care of. The staff is friendly and Dan Baker the PGA pro is great for lessons. It is also very female golfer friendly which is very important to me. Inside the golf shop there is a full swing simulator that can be rented out any time of the year with over 30 golf courses and a driving range. It is the top of line in simulators. I cannot wait to practice on the simulator. Overall they have made great changes and they are still making more. I look forward to golfing at this course many more times.

Commented on 09/10/2018

Hi Maddie, thanks so much for your thorough feedback! We look forward to seeing you back on the course soon!

This is a challenging 9 hole executive course. it's well maintained with beautiful rolling hills.

Commented on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Much improved from the old Springwood

Sooo much better than Springwood. The new course kept 8 holes from the old course. 5 from the back and 3 from the front. The new hole is very nice. A nice challenge even though it only 140yards out. Front green water and bunkers with a lot of elevation. Good yardage for high handicappers, test all your clubs. About 5600yards from the blues and 5200 from the whites.

The bunkers are superb now, fluffy white sand! Hit like pros on TV out of them, puff of sand and see the ball roll on the green.

The pro Daniel was friendly and gave tips on playing the holes and also has lessons there and a indoor bay. They bay is wide and you won’t feel closed in with driver shots.

I played after a bout of heavy rain so some holes where cart part only.

My downside really is that as off now they don’t have a liquor license so no beer but that’s ok.

TL;DR: good short course, nice place for people working their iron game.

Commented on 09/05/2018

Thanks so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon and you'll be able to grab a beer once White Rose Bar & Grill joins us this fall!

Great Golf Experience

This course has had major improvements while under New Ownership! Previously as Springwood, this course for years was not well maintained and in deteriorating shape. Now that Bridgewater has taken over and brought in Dan Baker, this course is great to play. Everything from the improved Tee Boxes, Sand Traps (with actual sand), and well maintained Greens, this course is fun, enjoyable, and challenging to play!

I love the concept of a 9 hole course that can be played twice for 18 because I don't always have the time. There are 2 putting greens and a driving range to practice. Because of this I am able to play more often and have been able to get my son involved and excited about golf as well!

This course and golf experience will only get better, especially with White Rose Bar and Grill moving in!

Commented on 08/28/2018

Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad the new layout fits your schedule better and hope to see you out on the green again soon!

Great improvements!

Played Bridgewater GC and we are so impressed with the improvements Dan Baker and his staff have done. What an awesome job bringing this course back to great shape. They also made it very women friendly by shortening some of the holes and building new tee boxes for us. The gold shop is one of a kind with a putting green and simulator inside the shop. The rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend this course to everyone!

Commented on 08/28/2018

We're so glad you enjoyed your time at Bridgewater and appreciate the review! Hope to see you again soon!

Excellent Remodel

I played Springwood multiple times over the past several years and watched it go downhill fast as Heritage Hills failed to maintain it. I played the new Bridgewood for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised. I like the remodel of the holes into a 9 hole course. The holes are not long but can be challenging. he greens were extremely soft especially considering the weather. The new ownership is making improvements and it shows in a short time. the traps actually have sand in them!, and new tee boxes are being created. I like where the course is heading. This is an excellent course for a moderate golfer. I played from the blue tee's and it played great. #4 and #7 are beautiful holes. I look forward to the continued improvements and will definitely play again!

Commented on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for this feedback! We are working hard to continue to improve the course and hope to see you again soon!

Great course.

First time playing it can't wait to go back great conditions

Ruined

Now only 9 holes! Tough to find where you’re supposed to go and very bad condition. Don’t waste a dime on this place because they didn’t!

Commented on 08/28/2018

We're sorry this was your experience! Our new course can be played as an 18 hole course using alternate tees. We are invested in creating a great experience for our all customers. Please email us at info@bridgewatergolfclub.com to receive a discount code so we can make it right.

More like an Executive Course

Loved it as Springwood. No so much as Bridgewater. Plays more like an executive course. A couple good par 4's. A couple very short par 4's. Three nice par 3's. And one really bad par-5 ninth hole. Hopefully they are addressing this hole. Greens, fairways, rough and bunkers were in great condition. Wish I had waited and played just 9 holes in the evening instead of paying for 18 and playing it twice on a Sunday. Lots of forced carries over bunkers, water or junk. It would be tough to walk! I'd go back for 9 holes if they fix the ninth hole.

Commented on 08/28/2018

Our transition to 9 holes is to accommodate busier schedules while also offering alternate tees to play a full 18! We are invested in creating a great experience for our all customers and apologize you didn't fully experience this. Please email us at info@bridgewatergolfclub.com to receive a discount code so we can make it right.

At least they trie

Course is very short, like 5000 yds short. Greens were very soft you could see where you walked and felt like walking on pillows, even tho we haven't had rain . Your approach shots leave a 2in divot with very little roll because it was so soft. it felt very crammed in a small space, a steep downhill par 4 less than 250yds? Felt gimmicky . Gotta give them credit , they are trying to get it together . Just not worth 28 dollars for 8 and a half holes.

Commented on 11/01/2018

have since visited 5 times and it has grown on me greatly. major convenience to play 9 holes quickly after work. While the greens are still soft not nearly as bad and it does and will take time to firm them up. The staff are fully committed to making this course a gem. I plan on returning many times in the future.

Commented on 08/28/2018

We are committed to creating a great experience for our all customers and appreciate your feedback! We'd love for you to come back and play again - please email us at info@bridgewatergolfclub.com to receive a discount code.

Redesign of Springwood

Having golfed at Springwood for several years, I was anxious to see the redesign when the 18 hole course was shortened to a 9 hole course and reopened as Bridgewater last month. Golf pro Dan Baker and his team have done a great job retaining several of the best holes from the former layout, creating an interesting layout, and eliminating some of the problematic issues plaguing Springwood. The tees are well marked. The bunkers have been repaired, drained, and filled with white sand. New sections of cart paths have been added for the new layout. I really enjoyed the transition of the old downhill par 4 hole #6 playing east to west to the signature par 3 hole #7 / #16 playing north to south demanding a forced carry over the pond and rock wall to a 2-tiered green. And we got to play it twice during the 18 hole round. Don’t let the 9-hole layout discourage you from playing the Bridgewater Golf Course. It’s a great par 34 layout with a variety of challenging holes on the hilly tract of land. And new updates to the pro shop are coming along too. It is much more accessible to the parking lot now than when it was formerly located below and at the back of the building. Two suggestions: (1) level the white tee box at hole #7, and (2) reconfigure the GPS coordinates for the new layout. I had to access “Springwood” and jump around to the former 18 holes to find the Bridgewater layout and get the distances. All in all, I am very pleased with the redesign. But I feel sorry for the residents on the ridge along Chestnut Hill Road who lost their longview across the golf course and gorgeous sunsets. Now they look down at rooftops. Great work, Dan and friends at Bridgewater! I’ll be back with golf buddies.

Commented on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback - we are working on improving the tee boxes and will also be reconfiguring the GPS coordinates soon!
We hope to see you out on the green again soon!

Nice Changes

Dan Baker and staff have done an amazing job at converting the old Springwood course into a course that is well maintained and enjoyable to play. The new cart paths, the new tee boxes, the sand in the traps, all lend to a challenging yet relaxing couple of hours of golf enjoyment. Looking forward to getting out again real soon.

Commented on 08/28/2018

So glad you enjoyed the new layout and improvements! Hope you see you again soon!

Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.