Eagle Chase Golf Club

Year Built 1994
Architect Tom Jackson

Challenging yet fair. Fantastic greens .. the scenery on each hole is beautiful definitely will play it again ...

Commented on 10/16/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @eaglesticksgolfclub!

Worth the drive

I hesitated playing this course because of a 45-minute drive from my home in Charlotte, but so glad I did. The course was in excellent shape; nice fairways and spotless greens. The layout is a gem, with amazing views throughout and some holes that force you to make decisions on strategy. If I lived closer I’d be a regular.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. Maybe it's time to consider a membership. For $0 initiation fee and only $85 per month you get free greens fees every day; reduced rates on pro shop merchandise; opportunity to play in member only tournaments, driving range fees are included as well as USGA handicap fees. Visit our website for more details (https://www.playeaglechase.com/membership/). We look forward to having you back as a member @EagleChaseGolf!

Great value

Played Friday, considering the extreme lack of rain that we have had, this course is in great shape. Fairways and greens in great shape, this course has soybean challenging holes but is fun to play. It is a bit out of the way but worth the drive and they have great chicken salad sandwiches.

Commented on 10/02/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @EagleChaseGolf!

Worth the drive

Eagle Chase keeps coming up in ads and feeds on my phone so i decided to take a chance. What a great course. The course was in fantastic shape and the weather was perfect. And the price was a real bargain. I did not mind the drive into the country to get there. We could have used a marshal or someone out there herding along a few really slow groups, but they finally let us by and we finished in under 4 hours. I will definitely be returning this Fall for more rounds.

Commented on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words! As a show of appreciation, please follow the link to enjoy 15% off your next round: http://bit.ly/34nyIdq. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Hidden gem

The course is great. Very scenic. A lot of elevation change. The greens are slow right now because they punched them about two weeks ago. I would wait till late October to get the full effect. Staff was friendly. Most of the holes from the green tees don't require driver.

Commented on 09/17/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Hill. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Commented on 09/16/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Scared of rain?

They predicted rain so course was empty except for us...
It never rained!!!
LOL

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi, Lewis. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Great Experience

A friend and I played in under three hours on 8/27/2019 and had no one in front or behind us. The senior tees have been moved back to the original spots where they used to be so as to make the game fun .I love playing a course that has no houses on it.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Amazing layout and conditions

Played hundreds of courses and this public course is a diamond in the rough. Play if you can.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Steve! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Hidden gem

This is a great course. Lots of elevation and even more challenge.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Anthony. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Eagle Chase Golf Club.

Gold Tee Redesign

I an intermediate golfer and play Eagle Chase 3-4 times a month. It is or was a great course for me until yesterday. They changed the Gold Tee boxes by moving them further back to a tune of about 400-500 more yards. Not sure what prompted this change but it made the course too hard for me. When I called the office and asked about it, he said it was to get closer to what the original course was designed for. He said take or leave it.. ... With that kind of response, I choose to leave it to a tune of $1,000 a year you were getting. I am a senior.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hi uVVZS8349VV. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Eagle Chase Golf Club.

Pretty Course For A Pretty Golfer

Her first time at Eagle Chase
SHE LOVED IT!!!

Commented on 09/04/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Lewwwis. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf!

best Best BEST Greens!

I dare you to find better greens on a public course!
I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!

Commented on 08/13/2019

Lewis, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Favorite Golf Course

I have been playing here for approximately 15 years. The course is in fantastic condition. The greens were aerated a couple of weeks ago, and are now in great condition. The staff here is always friendly and accommodating. I would play here more often if it wasn't a 45 minute drive. Please keep up the great work, guys.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Decent course

Greens have recently been aerated and not fully recovered but in descent condition.

Commented on 08/02/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Eagle Chase Golf Club.

Wonderful experience from tee to green. Staff friendly and a great value! A must play...

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @EagleChaseGolf!

Love This Golf Course

This is one of my favorite golf course. My friends and I are always excited to play here. Course conditions were good although they aerated the greens a few weeks ago but in good condition. I think they will need to do some work on cart paths as some of the trees rooted them. Overall still one of my favorite course to play.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Kennedy! We look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Challenging Course

Course in great shape with all the hot weather we have had. Enjoyable round, worth the drive to play. Great chicken salad sandwich.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @EagleChaseGolf.

Indian Trail, North Carolina