A view from Cobblestone Park Golf Club

Slope N/A
Rating N/A

Cobblestone Park Golf Club in Blythewood boasts 27 championship holes. Formerly known as the University Club, the course hosts the University of South Carolina's golf teams. The holes are divided into three unique nines. The Garnet nine is the second longest of the three but it can feel quite lengthy thanks to the variety of elevation changes. The rolling terrain characterizes the golf course and adds to the diversity of the layout. Some of the highest points in Richland County can be found throughout, making the round as scenic as it is challenging. Strategically placed bunkers frame the greens and there are towering oaks and pines looming above the fairways. The tough layout will force you to use every club in your bag but the generous and inviting landing areas offer some respite.

Cobblestone Park Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Architect P. B. Dye (1995) CE Golf Design

Clubs No

Single Allowed No
Walking Allowed Yes. For members only.
Dress code No blue jeans, cut off shorts/collarless shirts. Gentlemen are asked to keep all shirts tucked in at all times.

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Available Sports

Tennis

Great layout, recently aerated greens

Full disclosure, they did notify me of an aeration alert before booking. I’ve never seen such a thick topcoat of sand after a green being aerated. So it wasn’t really worth even putting. I also played early so the dew mixed with the sand probably made it worse. That said, super fun course layout. I played from the championship tees and that made every par 5 unreachable and most par 3s over 180. I really enjoyed the challenge. I’d love to play again with normal greens. Seems weird to punch them in late June.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Hi cmathe10, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we do apologize for any inconvenience caused by our recent aerification during your round. Our team works hard to keep the course up to par, but we appreciate your understanding of our necessary maintenance. Your feedback has been shared with our team for any future improvements, but we're glad to hear you still enjoyed the day with us! We hope we can welcome you back for an even better round soon.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, JOHN7628305! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club.

Great Course to Play

You will love the greens if you like fast greens. The pace of play was no problem. Beautiful scenery, I just wish it was closer to my home. I had to travel a little over an hour but it was well worth the trip. I am planning my next time now. It helps if you are Gamecock.

Commented on 06/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us and make the trip to play our course, JOHN7628305. Your review is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cobblestone Park Golf Club thanks you!

Great course !

Played the course last week and it was in excellent condition. Great layout conditions could not have been better.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, dkeel1955! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club.

Commented on 04/03/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, u314159861534! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club.

Beautiful!!!

I doubt if you will see this course in better shape than right now! Everything is picture green. Fairways and greens are flawless! Must Play!

Commented on 04/03/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback on the course, jongor! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club.

Another Dye Gem!!

This is a absolute must for golfers. With spacious views, blind shots, Island greens, and mind bending shot choices, P.B Dye has his fathers footprints all over these 27 challenging holes. It’s a shame this course is 2 hours from my home or I would play it every day!

Commented on 03/27/2020

Hello, Benji. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Cobblestone Park Golf Club!

Commented on 01/27/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Brian. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round @CobblestoneParkGolfClub!

Commented on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad to see you had a positive experience with us at Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 04/29/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 04/27/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, bryantb1702! We're glad you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club!

Commented on 03/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Travis. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round, and thanks for choosing @CobblestoneParkGolfClub!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Given elrecent weather, course was in phenomenal condition. Just wish I could play Gold as we always play Garnet and Black courses.

Commented on 02/24/2020

Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @CobblestoneParkGolfClub.

Top Class

Already logged 5 rounds at Cobble this year and the course maintenance is stellar for winter golf. Greens are perfect.
Hot deal prices are very fair.

Commented on 01/27/2020

Hi, Samwell. Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing @CobblestoneParkGolfClub. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/27/2020

Hi. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time @CobblestoneParkGolfClub. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

My first Hole in One

What a great course indeed. Everything is awesome about this course. I scored my first ever Hole in One at Black #2 par 3 playing Garnet/Black.

Commented on 12/23/2019

Hello, Amestdian. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and, we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences @CobblestoneParkGolfClub.

Commented on 12/04/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience @CobblestoneParkGolfClub. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 12/04/2019

Thank you for visiting us @CobblestoneParkGolfClub. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

The Best in Columbia, SC

Played Garnet/Black. Well maintained, greens, fairways and tee boxes are in excellent shape. Beautiful surroundings. Great clubhouse and excellent Staff. Missed a hole in one today.

Commented on 12/04/2019

Hello, Amestdian. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences @CobblestoneParkGolfClub.

Commented on 11/20/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round! Thanks for choosing @CobblestoneParkGolfClub.

Valid dates: Jul 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020