Holly Hill Golf Course is a nine-hole course that is ideal for beginners but it is also a fun, quick round for more advanced players. The par-36 layout measures out to just over 3,000 yards. It is a very player-friendly layout that beginners who are not ready for a full-length course can approach with ease. There are subtle but tricky contours as well as a few strategically placed bunkers that will give you some practice with course management. While it is not the most challenging round you will find in this area of South Carolina, Holly Hill Golf Course provides a great, quick round for when you have a bit of extra time and the affordable rates and excellent maintenance appeal to all players regardless of skill level.

Holly Hill Golf Club

Year Built 1957

Clubs No

9-Hole Rounds 16

Best hidden secret

Holly Hill is looking beautiful. The fairways and greens are very well. Sand traps need some attention, but all in all a great course.

Worth the drive

This course is as nice as some of the bigger courses that I have played with tremendous amount of variety of shots on Each hole. The fairways are great to hit off of. The greens are in excellent condition.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Beautiful day 75

I shot a 38 on the first 9 best ever play the same 9 over didn't fear as good. I really enjoy playing this course

Sunny & 60 degree

Play out here a lot never disappointed, course is always in good condition pace is always good.i can play this course in less then 3 1/2 hours

Special

Great game, I wish other people would show golf manners. We had to wait an average of 5-10 mins per hole to tee off. People in front was all over the fairway. Never offered us to play through.

Holly Hill Golf Course

Holly Hill is a friendly course where you can work on your game. The shape/condition of the course Fairways, bunkers, & greens. Not much trouble so it makes a stress free round for seniors and people new to the game.

Cheap Golf

The course is what you would expect, in the middle of no where. It came off to me as a converted cow pasture. The lady that works the ProShop must really need a job, because she seems like she hates her job and golf. Even still, if you can catch a special, it is cheap golf.

Cheap But . .

It was only ~ $31 for two of us to play 18 holes with cart, but the greens are not very good. Lots of small spots with no grass made for slow bumpy putts. Greens not very soft so don't hold shots very well. Fairly open and reasonable length.

Great value.

This is a a fun course. The greens were a little rough in spots but didn't detract from the experience. Good pace friendly staff.

Best kept secret

The staff is very pleasant. The course is secluded and a great find. If you want to golf and take your time! This is the place to go. We ended up golfing Saturday and Sunday because it was so affordable.

bargin golf

the price to play a fairly nice course is great. Patience needed to accommodate their regular blitz .

Love this course and the staff!

Great course but staff could use an attitude adjustment

From the moment we walked in the pro shop we were harassed since we booked our reservation through golf now. They claimed they don't make any money. One lady on the staff is very nice and have never had a problem. Beware if you book a tee time and the "not so nice lady" is working. Nice easy course but staff should show a better attitude.

Very pleasant surprise

I was a little suspicious when I saw the $9 price tag, but as soon as I arrived I realized I found a gem. Despite a recent review I found bashing the condition of the course, my experience was great. The course was well manicured, the greens were just fine, and while it lacks many elements, the course provides a lot of shade on a hot summer day. My only interaction with the staff was the lady at the desk who was very polite. I would absolutely play here again. The value simply cannot be beat.

Nice course for seniors!

Took my father in law (80 years old) to play. He has been ill for a few months. We enjoyed our round very much. Greens and Fairways in good condition. Played 9 holes and had 3 birdies!

Small Town Gem

Nice atmosphere....mostly laid back. Some of the regulars can be a little pushy and want to play through. Good course for learning the game and taking your time to perfect your game. Holes are challenging but not too hard. Play it as much as I can so I can transfer my skills to a more challenging course eventually. Food is goo and staff is very friendly.

Change of Pace

We found this course on GolfNow...having stopped at Sante SC and golfed the main courses we thought we would try a more "local" course...Holly Hill was built in 1957 by local residents..Now privately owned the course caters to the local 110 members and walk-ins.It is early in the year and a lot of rainfall came the night before we played, which may be why the fairways were uncut. Greens were PoaAnna , well kept,roll true.Other golfers on the course were friendly as were the staff at the pro shop and eating area.Great prices all around.

great

Great for the money. Really enjoyed my round. Course is in pretty good shape and the greens are a lot better than they were the last time I played. Good food at the clubhouse and good prices.

Great Place To Play

Love playing this course. Not too easy but not too hard either. Right mix for a beginner/intermediate player. I have been playing golf for two months now so I go more for getting practice as a beginner. For 18 holes I usually hit from the yellows on front 9 and the whites on the back 9. Staff is friendly and the food is great. A great way to spend the day.

Saint George, South Carolina
Summerton, South Carolina
Summerville, South Carolina
Manning, South Carolina
Manning, South Carolina
Goose Creek, South Carolina

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900