Patriots Point Golf Links

Practice hole: No
Simulator: No
Golf school / academy: No

Singles allowed: No
Dress code: Proper golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Location is convenient to the city near local attractions worth the drive   Great for wildlife/ scenic views locals seniors   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views

"SOLID B TRACK TO PLAY"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2018

Course for the money I will say prob isn’t worth it. Solid very well kept greens but fairways and roughs this time of year are meh any where you go so I’ll rate them as average. Last final 3 or 4 holes is what you pay $100 a round for other than that it’s every other course deff nothing special. Fairway bunkers haven’t seen a rake in a while only good bunkers are raked right by the greens on a couple holes. If you could book this for sub $75 it would be worth it anything more than that there are deff better tracks to play. Would play again for the right price.

george1465's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/10/2018

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 04/13/2018:

Hi george1465, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

RichFuller1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/06/2018

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 04/09/2018:

Hi RichFuller1, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Quite a challenge"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/04/2018
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Our final round of golf on our trip did not disappoint! Patriots Point provided some of our most beautiful views of the trip, and definitely the most challenging golf. The wind was very tough, and we found ourselves constantly a club or two short. We got paired with a local who provided valuable knowledge as we worked around the course. Fairways were in average condition, but the greens were fantastic. Can't say I would pay full price, but a $42 hot deal was definitely worth it. My mid 90s round felt much more like mid 80s, which isn't really a negatively. Loved the course!

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links. on 04/10/2018:

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Windy Test"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/31/2018

If you play in March bring your wind gear and British Open ball flight. Extreme windy conditions and cool weather made for tough test. Greens great. Fair test but over priced for inter conditions.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 04/04/2018:

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and are sorry to hear it was 5-stars. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Love the course ad the staff is always great"

William3683939's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/21/2018

Was a very windy day and did not play 18. The staff was understanding and so was GolfNow. Wind gusts were up to 30 mph. Always love playing this course.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 03/28/2018:

Hi William3683939, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about our course conditions and hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Great course and amazing views!"

Larthnsc's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/16/2018

First time playing this course and was not disappointed. Since my daughter goes to College of Charleston I will definitely play many times over the next 4 years. The staff was friendly and helpful and even knew my local club staff!

I am sure the course will improve even more once the grass grows in for the spring. Oh yes, the greens were extremely fast the day I played so plan on landing on the fringe or front.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 03/20/2018:

Hi Larthnsc, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Great Layout"

GillesSuzanne's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/05/2018
First time playing Used cart Cold weather

It was a fun course to play that you can walk. The three finishing holes on the harbor are gorgeous and difficult. The staff pleasant and ready for us when we arrived. It was a nice day but the wind was cold.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 03/08/2018:

Hello, GillesSuzanne. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"AVG course."

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/25/2018

Very average course. Average conditions. Condition and consistency of the greens was the highlight of the course. I was somewhat disappointed. Never really came across a signature hole. I would try another course before going back.

Commented on 02/28/2018

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you consider giving us another shot in the future. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"Poor Condition"

nickieboy's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/24/2018

Greens OK good views on some holes. Otherwise poor fairways and surrounding grass poor condition very scruffy also very bumpy. Driving the buggy even on the fairways felt like the scene from ace ventura. Would not go back.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 02/27/2018:

Hi nickieboy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear the course conditions weren't up to your expectations during your round. We hope you reconsider giving us another shot in the future. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

Commented on 04/02/2018

Couldn't agree more. I live in Mt. Pleasant and the course is undoubtedly one of the more scenic. I played there for my last time last summer as a friend had it in his Golf book. I found the course exactly as you stated; from tee to green it wasn't in $75 per round shape. Sadly it just gets too much play and maintenance can not keep up. Wish them all the best and if conditions improve, I'd be back in a heartbeat!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/21/2018

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 02/26/2018:

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links.

"OK Course"

Ahartsfield's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/08/2018

Pace was slow because it was cart path only. Course is not in great shape during the winter but the greens were fine.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 02/12/2018:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Ahartsfield. We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and pace of play, and apologize they weren't up to par during your round. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point!

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/11/2017

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 12/14/2017:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point Golf Links!

"Patriots Point Golf"

Lawrence4220251's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/24/2017

The course is interesting and fun to play. Very open with little rough around the fairways offering a very Links style track. Some of the holes are extremely challenging especially if the wind is strong like it was when we played.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 11/27/2017:

Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

"You pay for the view"

Lantz2482409's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/22/2017

The best thing about Patriots Point is the location. It is the most accessible course if you are downtown or in the heart of Mt Pleasant. The views of the harbor and bridge are great as well. But that is where my love for this course ends. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad course but not worth the prices they charge. They clearly charge you for the views and not the quality of the course. I really don't understand all of the pot holes in the fairways. That is my main gripe but the staff also is rarely friendly. On this particular visit the starter was not very welcoming at all. Charleston has routinely been voted the friendliest place in America. Clearly those voters haven't played at Patriots Point and they certainly haven't met that particular starter. I would recommend this course only if you can score a "hot deal" otherwise it is overpriced.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 11/27/2017:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Lantz2482409. We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the course views and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point!

"Course has spectacular views"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2017

Great course, played with my wife, she loved it! There are wonderful views of Fort Sumpter, Fort Johnson and Charleston Harbor. Pace of play was excellent and staff cordial. Course in great shape for late November as well! Would definitely play there again if we visit Charleston.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 12/08/2017:

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon at Patriots Point!

"Friendliest and most helpful Staff Ever"

genehoward's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2017
First time playing Used cart Cold weather

The course was in a great location and in fairly good condition. Challenging enough, but did not beat you up.

The best part of the experience however was the friendly and helpful staff. I will play there again because I was treated so well.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 11/27/2017:

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point.

"Excellent"

bpf1001's avatar
Plays:  Twice a year

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2017

Great Course, plan your next golf vacation here, should be a sister course to some so cal tracts

Response from Patriots Point on 11/16/2017:

Thanks for the great review, bpf1001. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon.

"Saluting the Vets on Vetrans Weekend"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

While in C-town had the opportunity to play. 50's and breezy conditions made for a couple challenges but overall a fun experience. First 3 holes, maybe 6 overall had NO tee box markings or any signage, ball-washers etc so initial navigation a little difficult. NOTE: if considering play during a Military Holiday / observance, allow extra time to get to clubhouse as you will have to negotiate tourists going to USS Enterprise and other Harbor exhibits.

Response from Patriots Point on 11/15/2017:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and signage and have forwarded your comments over to our management staff. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Patriots Point.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/29/2017

Excellent course. Challenging in the wind, but the course is fair and true test of ones ability.

Response from Patriots Point Golf Links on 11/01/2017:

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon.