Sycamore Golf Club

Scorecard for Sycamore Golf Club
Gold M: 70.3/114 390 164 314 390 439 182 302 484 533 3198 365 455 182 531 345 395 399 168 313 3153 6351
Blue M: 69.2/111 335 155 304 380 429 172 299 474 523 3071 340 441 152 501 325 360 379 158 307 2963 6034
White M: 66.6/102 320 146 285 335 336 145 253 425 445 2690 315 387 132 472 310 325 359 138 293 2731 5421
Red W: 69.2/111 295 100 215 262 326 135 244 339 324 2240 280 364 110 400 240 254 290 125 220 2283 4523

Year Built 1968

Snow

Golf Now needs better communication with the course. We called a couple times before we headed to the course and got no answer. Realized why when we arrived to find 1/3 of the holes covered with snow. No customer service from Golf Now.

We walked the course and it looks like it could be nice. Guess I will try in the spring

Multiple Improvements Have Been Made

My friend and I golfed this course about a year ago and it was in rough condition. We gave it another go and it was obvious the new ownership has put some time and effort into improvements. The greens (with only a couple exceptions) and the tee boxes were in much better condition. The fairways were thick and also well kept. The greens were slower than what we were accustomed to but they were nice. You can’t beat the value.

A must play

Dead shocked. And by "dead shocked", I was puzzled why there weren't more people playing this course the day I did. For TN golf, I'd call it a "gentle" layout. Not hilly. It's in great shape. Greens rolled fair & true. Fairways are not spotty like some tracks. It's a course you can score on. The scenery is fantastic. A river (with a waterfall) runs along some holes. A few holes have small ponds for water hazards. So with all these combined, you owe it to yourself to play it. I drove 45 minutes to play it, and I'm telling you it's worth it.

Really Enjoyed! Would recommend.

Weather was perfect, so that always helps the experience, but really enjoyed this course. Fairways were well kept, greens were okay overall. Staff were very nice. Layout of the course is a little confusing, as it was my first time at this course, I wasn't always 100% sure of the pin location. I'd say a great course for a 20+ handicapper.

I'll play here again.

My first time here. I was very impressed with the layout, and considering the flood damage from hurricane Harvey, the course is in excellent condition. The course is not long, but it's perfect for most of us. Greens are very good, but a bit slow.

There are excellent practice areas and the staff is very welcoming. I will definitely add this course to my rotation.

This course has come a long way in the last year. New owner is making it great again. Love playing here. Its worth the 20 min drive feom nashville to get away from the crowds

Sycamore

Got there as it started pouring so I expected slightly off conditions. There was some water on some fairways which affected drive distance for sure. But other than that the fairways were in good shape. There were a couple greens under repair but it didn't affect any of my shots. Overall it's a fun course that starts out relatively easy and forgiving on the front nine and makes you place your shots more accurately on the tougher back nine.

Fun course, I will be back and it shows they are trying to improve it.

Nice

Very nice course for the money. Very friendly staff and locals. Beautiful scenery of waterfall on 6th hole. Wide open front with game challenging back 9.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018