Eastland Green Golf Course

1.9

Scorecard for Eastland Green Golf Course
Blue M: 73.0/128 348 313 189 403 164 386 425 549 525 3302 372 493 392 331 131 543 382 199 292 3135 6437
White M: 70.5/126 329 307 169 364 137 377 393 485 512 3073 359 469 371 312 103 499 373 184 283 2953 6026
Gold M: 68.6/121 279 227 135 325 110 306 326 367 378 2453 289 351 229 249 86 397 310 116 253 2280 4733
Red W: 66.3/106 268 217 125 313 101 296 314 361 368 2363 279 340 220 239 76 387 300 106 248 2195 4558

Year Built 1991

Group Getaways 7

Staff is ridiculous

Played on Sat,went back to walk the south 9 on Sun.The greens are in terrible shape.They are a little better on the south9.Someone left a half bucket on the driving range,I thought cool I will warm up with those and go play.The range has no grass it's dirt and sand.They sent a marshal over to tell me I had to pay for the balls.I went in and the guy was a complete jerk.I threw $5 on the counter..along with some choice words and left.I live 5 minutes from there and will never go there again.Used to play it at least once a week but they've let the course go and they're not friendly.

Annoying marshals

This is simply the worst golf course I have ever played in my life. Staff was absolutely atrocious. They were very annoying and pushy and assumed just because we are teenagers, we were breaking rules when we weren't at all. Also, there was a crazy man who worked there who was telling us the fairways were top 10 in the country... Like I said he was crazy

Bad Golfing

This place is a disgrace to golfing. The staff is easily the worst I have ever seen. There are hornets nests all over the greens. We tried to play peacefully, but we were harassed the whole time by the staff. The best part of golfing here, is either the nice driving range balls, or leaving the place. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone looking for a good golfing experience. The course conditions are not that bad, but the workers are what kills it. Bad Golfing experience!

Bad golfing

This place has the worst staff I have ever seen. They act like they own us when we play. The best part of golfing at eastland green is the driving range balls. They said " we are in the top 10 for fairways in the US" but that is just not true. I DO NOT recommend this place to anybody unless you like hearing pointless stories from a old man.

Exceded expectations

course was in very good condition for this time of year. Staff was very friendly.

wonderful time with my wife

i did tee off at 12:56 after booked through Golfnow. i really enjoyed playing golf at the Eastland golf course though my wife was a perfect beginner. there were not many players when i palyed there. so we are not stressed to meet the required time. just enjoyed watching the great scenery and golf course with my wife without any interference . and even weather was so good for playing golf even though weather became cold for the last several holes.

Interstate teaser

Enjoyable course. Open front nine tight hilly back nine. Pretty good shape for November. Paired up with a very friendly local. Made for a fun round.

Customer Service

Most in our area recognize the quality of the Eastland Course and enjoy it as you play the round. The low point of any visit there is always the Customer Service at the beginning. That is really what keeps me from joining their membership roster. I really believe in Customer Service but there are two people working there that act like they could care less if you come back to play again. It seems that if you do that to strangers they most likely won't come back again. Probably not the first time you have heard this rant on this course I am quite sure...

the course is good

the course is still good, but not as good as before 5 years ago.

perfect greens for putting

I have been hanging out at Eastland for five years and love coming back every time I get the chance. Some of the best putting greens around. The older folks that RANGE are a little pushy about cart path. I will play there once a week and suggest this course to anyone.

Good day for golf

Course and most greens in good shape. A couple of greens are starting to get away from them but overall the course was in decent shape.

Green

Green on Back 9 in horrible condition, Wont be going back to play again

Great Course.

Course is in really great shape. Great rates and can play in 4 hours.

Good course for the money.

Eastland green is an above average golf course, and above average conditions. Greens and course is well maintained and excellent for the price, which was $16.50 apiece total.

First Time Player

Had a lot of fun playing this course. The course was full!! It was a very busy day on the course. It took us 4 1-2 hrs to play which was not that bad. Will play this course again.

Eastland Greens Review

The Greens rolled magnificently, pace of play was great. The tee boxes and areas of fairways could use some attention.

very good course

have played the course several times and truly enjoy it. whether it is the long par 5's or the water hazards it would give the pro a challenge. location is a short drive from clarksville and between exit 19 and 11 on I-24 so it very easy to get to. staff was very friendly and food was tastey. would highly recommend this course for any outing you plan.

Eastland Greens

This was a well kept course. Staff extremely friendly. I would most definitely play again.

Course has a good layout.

It was hot and humid the day I played and I rushed through the course, but it is worth the money by using golfnow.com. Will play there again soon.

Great course on a week day

I've played Eastland Green about 12 times over the years. Have not played on a weekend in the last 3 years. Not sure how busy they get on Saturday and Sunday. The pace of play, at least on a Monday, was perfect. 18 holes in 3 hours 15 minutes for a 3-some. Course is in the best condition that I've ever seen.

Clarksville, Tennessee