1.9

Scorecard for Eastland Green Golf Course
Blue M: 73.0/128 348 313 189 403 164 386 425 549 525 3302 372 493 392 331 131 543 382 199 292 3135 6437
White M: 70.5/126 329 307 169 364 137 377 393 485 512 3073 359 469 371 312 103 499 373 184 283 2953 6026
Gold M: 68.6/121 279 227 135 325 110 306 326 367 378 2453 289 351 229 249 86 397 310 116 253 2280 4733
Red W: 66.3/106 268 217 125 313 101 296 314 361 368 2363 279 340 220 239 76 387 300 106 248 2195 4558

Year Built 1991

Group Getaways 7

Staff is ridiculous

Played on Sat,went back to walk the south 9 on Sun.The greens are in terrible shape.They are a little better on the south9.Someone left a half bucket on the driving range,I thought cool I will warm up with those and go play.The range has no grass it's dirt and sand.They sent a marshal over to tell me I had to pay for the balls.I went in and the guy was a complete jerk.I threw $5 on the counter..along with some choice words and left.I live 5 minutes from there and will never go there again.Used to play it at least once a week but they've let the course go and they're not friendly.
Pace of Play Average
Course Conditions Poor
Course Layout Good

Annoying marshals

This is simply the worst golf course I have ever played in my life. Staff was absolutely atrocious. They were very annoying and pushy and assumed just because we are teenagers, we were breaking rules when we weren't at all. Also, there was a crazy man who worked there who was telling us the fairways were top 10 in the country... Like I said he was crazy
Pace of Play Poor
Course Conditions Poor
Course Layout Poor

Bad Golfing

This place is a disgrace to golfing. The staff is easily the worst I have ever seen. There are hornets nests all over the greens. We tried to play peacefully, but we were harassed the whole time by the staff. The best part of golfing here, is either the nice driving range balls, or leaving the place. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone looking for a good golfing experience. The course conditions are not that bad, but the workers are what kills it. Bad Golfing experience!
Course Layout Fair

Bad golfing

This place has the worst staff I have ever seen. They act like they own us when we play. The best part of golfing at eastland green is the driving range balls. They said " we are in the top 10 for fairways in the US" but that is just not true. I DO NOT recommend this place to anybody unless you like hearing pointless stories from a old man.
Course Layout Fair

Exceded expectations

course was in very good condition for this time of year. Staff was very friendly.
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

wonderful time with my wife

i did tee off at 12:56 after booked through Golfnow. i really enjoyed playing golf at the Eastland golf course though my wife was a perfect beginner. there were not many players when i palyed there. so we are not stressed to meet the required time. just enjoyed watching the great scenery and golf course with my wife without any interference . and even weather was so good for playing golf even though weather became cold for the last several holes.
Staff Friendliness Good
Quality of food & beverage Fair
Value for the Money Excellent

Interstate teaser

Enjoyable course. Open front nine tight hilly back nine. Pretty good shape for November. Paired up with a very friendly local. Made for a fun round.
Staff Friendliness Average
Quality of food & beverage Average
Value for the Money Good

Customer Service

Most in our area recognize the quality of the Eastland Course and enjoy it as you play the round. The low point of any visit there is always the Customer Service at the beginning. That is really what keeps me from joining their membership roster. I really believe in Customer Service but there are two people working there that act like they could care less if you come back to play again. It seems that if you do that to strangers they most likely won't come back again. Probably not the first time you have heard this rant on this course I am quite sure...
Quality of food & beverage Average
Pace of Play Good
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Average

the course is good

the course is still good, but not as good as before 5 years ago.
Off-course amenities Fair
Value for the Money Fair

perfect greens for putting

I have been hanging out at Eastland for five years and love coming back every time I get the chance. Some of the best putting greens around. The older folks that RANGE are a little pushy about cart path. I will play there once a week and suggest this course to anyone.
Staff Friendliness Good