Lake Tansi Resort

Lake Tansi Resort
Yellow 72 5386 yards 67.9 101
Scorecard for Lake Tansi Village
Blue M: 71.9/126 399 368 168 338 492 191 324 387 539 3206 377 355 164 451 552 192 400 412 592 3495 6701
White M: 69.8/122 379 346 151 316 453 172 290 352 515 2974 361 342 152 386 528 165 387 393 549 3263 6237
Yellow M: 67.9/101 276 330 144 301 404 118 218 311 462 2564 323 280 144 335 508 142 302 303 485 2822 5386
Red W: 67.4/118 268 273 139 236 357 114 212 267 387 2253 235 273 139 267 392 138 297 237 412 2390 4643

Year Built 1973
Architect Robert Renaud

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX Welcomed

Long Day

Ok, here is the scoop. We play this course maybe 3 times a year, and I have always given a really good review. Sorry Tansi, not this time. Condition was not good, tees and fairways need cutting and in poor condition, and no continuity. Greens were not bad but we played later in day so they are going to be chewed up a bit. It was a long day, 5 hour round, had a few groups in front of us playing a scramble, brutally slow. Ranger was nice enough but thought his job was to keep pace up, no help there. We played well enough but dissappointed in the course this time, sorry Tansi.

Response from Lake Tansi Resort on 09/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Lake Tansi Resort, in the Cumberland County area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the rangers so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

The course was in great shape, just a little soft due to the rains.

This course was fun and challenging especially the back nine

Greens kinda slow( they’ve had a lot of rain) played the back tees(6400+yds) some very challenging holes and pretty

Great Course.

This course really played well. Not real long but challenging. You’ll only need driver on 4-5 holes but plays difficult. Get the 3 Woods and Hybrids ready. Place the ball in the right spot for favorable shots. Course was wet and needed mowing but otherwise played fair.

Challenging

Sandy and I enjoy playing this course. Staff is accomodating, course is very challenging and landscape easy on the eyes. Thank you GOLFNOW and Lake Tansi, great value, never have been disappointed making the trip.

Challenging but fun course

Nicest golf course in the Crossville area. Live in Nashville but when Im in the area always make time to play the course. Great management they always take great care of the course and the layout is aesthetically pleasing.

A Must Play

Challenging layout, plays long, great condition, greens on slow side but roll true. One of the best public courses I have played over many years. Great value, thanks again to Golf Now.

Great hidden Jem

If your on the Cumberland Plateau in Central Tennessee or even off the plateau come play Lake Tansi........fun layout.....and plenty of diversity in holes........Can't wait for our next round here............

Nice track

We were here on a golf trip and had the second tee time of the morning. We were a two some and got paired up with a retired guy who happened to be a ranger at the course. He was great to play with. We played in 4 hours which was acceptable given there was a 4 some in front of us. The course itself was in great shape and many greens were small and tiered making a good challenge to hike putts. The scenery was pretty standard for a golf course and nothing really stood out in that regard. I would go back but might not be my first choice in the area.

What a Pleasure

Lake Tansi is in fabulous condition. Perfect bentgrass greens and fairways. We live in Knoxville and went to the plateau to escape the heat. This is a really good layout for any skill level player - just golf, not going to ruin your round with one or two shots. Very enjoyable. Sure the pace of play was slow even late in the afternoon. Why? Because Tansi had players. If there had been no players, the pace of play would not have been a problem. Play it!

Great golf course!

One of the best kept secrets in Tennessee. Well manicured fairways, receptive and readable greens, and a friendly staff. You WILL NOT beat this course for the money!!!

Nice course, staff not so much

Booked this course thru Golf now. The confirmation shows the amount due at the course to be $159.26.

When we checked in, we were charged $172.00 and told it was a mixup by Golf now. Although we had the confirmation, they refused to honor the price. Be prepared to pay extra if you play this course.

Response from Lake Tansi Village Country Club on 05/23/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Great value

Carts, greens, fairways, and general overall experience above average. I will continue to go back as long as the course condition stays like it played on 5/14/2018. Steve raabe

Good value for the money

Compared to other courses in the area, this was great value. Course conditions were pretty good and the layout required some thinking. Will definitely return.

Lake Tansi

Played in the afternoon and had a great time. The course was in good condition, T's, and fairways. The greens were in ok shape. A lot of pitch marks and some rough places from aeration not quite healed.

Tansi 5/2/18

Excellent course conditions. No interference from fast players behind nor slow players in front. I was paired by GolfNow with a couple who did not exhibit good "golf manners" (walking on an playing partners line of putt, no concept of "honors" ND EXCESIVE cursing.)and did not have a skill set equal to mine (which I must admit are somewhat lacking it its own right). Enjoyed the round anyway.

Really wet the day we were there.

Nice course. Played there several times. It was extremely wet the day we went and cart path only. Few of guys in my group said they would never go back if cart path only. Overall a good course.

Nice course. I will be back

The course was in great shape, greens had not healed completely so hard to give an overall excellent rating. Hole eight had a large wood pile blocking view of fairway from Blue tees but it didn’t obstruct play.

Play on 12 was difficult as I was hungry and the restaurant off the tee was smelling absolutely wonderful.

I will be back and I will bring my wife to play also.

Crossville, Tennessee