Twelve Stones Golf Club (formerly known as Twelve Stones Crossing) sprawls across rolling hills, making the golf course known for its dramatic elevation changes. An even lie will be hard to find and golfers will also have a few blind shots in store for them. The undulating terrain makes for some difficult holes but it serves another, more player-friendly purpose of providing scenic respite with idyllic views of the surrounding countryside. The greens are lightning fast, but they roll true and there is rough bordering the well-manicured fairways. There are also several bunkers strategically placed throughout. It is a golf course that is challenging but still fun to play, a statement that holds true for a wide range of skill levels. Given the versatile design and affordable rates, Twelve Stones Golf Club is a popular venue for tournaments and outings.

Year Built 1999
Architect Bill Bergin

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Commented On 09/13/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Awesome Course, Staff, and Round

Could not have asked for more. From the staff and Started to the course itself. Amazing round this was my second time playing and I’ll drive an hour any day to enjoy 12 stones. The only thing was the pace of play was a bit slow. But I believe a scramble was finishing up. The restaurant is wonderful as well! Can’t wait to return.

Commented On 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Interserting layout

Fun layout with wide and tight fairways, up and down holes and shots you have to determine to go for it or layup

New and Improved

So I played this course a few years ago and vowed never to come back. It was in poor condition and the management was terrible. I came back a few weeks ago with some buddies who wanted to play and I have changed my tune (I have played three weeks in a row at this point). For March, the course conditions could not be better. The staff is very friendly and they have the best food at the turn I have had at any golf course. I would highly recommend.

Great Course!!

Very fun course to play with some challenging holes. The greens and fairways are some of the best around in my opinion. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. I will definitely be back!

12 Stones

Good course with a great driving range. Nice restaurant with a good selection .
Fairways were in need of sunshine, but were well manicured.

Commented On 02/04/2019

Commented On 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great feedback mettylite! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great potential

Staff was very friendly. I did not see anyone on the course but myself and my partner so the pace of play was as fast or slow as we wanted. The greens were pretty bad so if you are a serious golfer then I would wait. They seem to be working a lot of the course so that’s a good sign. The rough is a true rough and I even lost my ball a couple times bc when they mow the cut grass it just lays there instead of collecting it. The course layout was awesome, great scenery and a lot of hills. Our cart was clean but backfired a couple times and scared the crap out me. But overall, the course is heading in a good direction with this staff. I would go again if I was in the area. Definitely work the $23 I paid.

Commented On 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we do strive daily to maintain high standards. We would love to have you back soon as it would allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Horrible condition

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE 0 STARS. COURSE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND REPAIRED.

Commented On 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great Hot Deal!

I was in Nashville visiting my daughter and looked for a hot deal on a whim. Booked a tee time for $12!! Unbelievable. This is by no means a $12 course. I got lucky! Staff was very friendly. Course was in great shape. Bunkers need some work but that’s not their fault as Nashville has been getting tons of rain. Course has great features, and a really pretty layout. I liked this course because it is a challenge but it’s fair. If you hit good shots you’re rewarded. I’ll definitely come back!

Commented On 08/08/2019

Hi, timalex1. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Twelve Stones Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented On 09/13/2019

Just a great overall course

Great staff and an unbelievable value for the money! Will definitely play here again

Commented On 09/13/2019

I played this course about 10 years ago and it was a cow pasture the greens were dried up the fairways were dirt I was pleasantly surprised at how good the conditions are at the course fairways and greens maintain perfectly I would highly recommend this course

Good & Bad

Had an 11:30 tee time, showed up 45 minutes early to check in and hit a bucket of balls only to be rushed on to the 1st tee by a ranger because the pairing I was grouped with was ready at 11. I think I hit 5 balls on the range before the guy was behind me rushing me to finish up and get to the 1st tee. We got to the 5th hole and another ranger showed up and decided he wanted us to let a twosome play through because it would “speed things up.” The problem was the twosome ahead of us were very inexperienced golfers and so instead of being held up by a twosome we were held up by both twosomes ahead of us combined by the ranger. Also, the size of the buckets on the range are a joke. There’s not a course in the Nashville area who short changes you more on the range than 12 Stones. If you’re trying to work on your game go to Hermitage, Country Hills, or Gaylord. 2-3x the balls for what you pay at 12 Stones. No putting green is a joke too. I like this course but it’s definitely in need of a few additions/tweaks to their course amenities while also addressing their staff in regards to being more courteous and aware of how to speed up play.

Commented On 05/14/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will allow us another chance to WOW you with a future visit. Until then, take care!

I’ve played on better greens

Played this course on a packed Saturday morning. There were people everywhere, the starter didn’t handle our grouping the best putting two singles in one group with a twosome teeing off right behind us. Fairways were in pretty good shape, a couple of the tee boxes were shaggy and uneven, and the greens were slooooow and bumpy. I liked the layout of the course, it’s fair share of doglegs and fun holes to play. I would play it again but would like to have the greens in better shape.

Commented On 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we do strive daily to maintain high standards. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Twelve stones

Greens are in decent shape the fairways are in excellent shape. The course is really starting to look great. The driving range was looking good as well. For the price you just can’t beat this course.

Nice layout

Fairways, tee boxes, greens were all in good shape. A few wet spots here and there. A lot of up and down the hills. Fun layout. Would definitely go back.

Hendersonville, Tennessee
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
Greenbrier, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.