Mirimichi Golf Course

Year Built 1976

Golf Simulator Yes
Practice Hole Yes

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 13

Be ready for surprises. Limited services available

Although this was off-season, the course had a good amount of golfers. We were not told that until we arrived that we would all be golfing back nine twice, front nine closed. Course restrooms were chained and closed, no water at the water stations, and ZERO attempt at cleaning the course, gathering leaves, etc. The tarps that protect the greens were just pulled aside and left in plain site and in field of play when approaching the greens.

Either open the course ... or not. Very disappointing

Commented on 02/10/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. If you'd like to speak with someone in the Pro Shop about your experience, please give us a call at (901) 259-3800. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Fun round

Fun layout, course in great shape for winter. Greens smooth and fast. Good times!

Commented on 12/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, DW. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Great course and price

I thoroughly enjoyed my round at Mirimichi. The course is in great shape considering the drought that we’re going through. I will play again soon and have recommended to friends.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Rexxy. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Beauty

I have probably played this course 8 or more times. Love it. The beauty and challenge is in the backside.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Saturday tee time

My buddies and I really enjoyed playing the course. We know rain fall has been minimal lately and it shows in certain areas, but overall conditions were favorable for golf.

Commented on 09/11/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Hambone. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Downhill in all aspects

Course needs some much TLC. It's been around a year since I have played Mirimichi. It's gone downhill from when it first opened years ago. The course was extremely dry and in some cases burnt while the greens seemed to be the only thing they cared for... but they were even a little grown in and slow. Surroundings on the course were very overgrown, weeds and tall grass around and on the cart paths. Assuming they just don't get a lot of traffic, maybe due to the high course fees? I certainly will not be paying more than $40 ever to play. Even the carts seem to have been downgraded with no GPS of any kind. You can get much more for your money playing the city courses or out in Bartlett.

Commented on 09/05/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Ryan. We've unfortunately been without rain for more than a month - the course is dry, and no amount of evening irrigation could keep us ahead of this dry heat. We're working hard to keep the course in top condition despite the difficult conditions, and we hope you'll book another round with us soon to see the results of our hard work firsthand.

Best in Memphis

Memphis has several terrific courses but I think this is the best. We've played 10+ times and we're always amazed. First of all the beauty of the course. Every hole is more scenic than the previous one. Rolling streams, waterfalls and deep dark forests line every hole. Next come the tee boxes. Hole #16 is a killer from any length but otherwise the course is an incredibly fair test of talent for any level golfer if you play from the correct tees. Finally, the staff... they are kind, polite and accommodating. If you've never played Mirimicihi, today is the day. Your money and time will be well spent. We are not paid advertisers:)

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hi Dr. Erwin, thanks for leaving us a review. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 07/29/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the review, we hope to see you again soon!

Impressed

First time playing the course, brought a friend from out of town who is an avid golfer and we were both impressed with the course. It's not perfect, but it's in really good shape. The Greens were outstanding, top class. The tee boxes definitely need improvement but the rest of the course and amenities were spot on. I'll definitely be back.

Commented on 06/27/2019

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging but Fun

Great shape, great value, course was in great shape!

Commented on 06/24/2019

We're glad to hear it, Chris. Come see us again soon!

It's worth the drive...

Mirimichi has received a bunch of mixed reviews since JT sold it, but as someone who's played it several times... it's worth the drive. That's the issue. The course isn't close to anyone, but for me on a Friday afternoon, being able to play in well under 3 hours was nice.

Greens were in the best shape I've seen them in the last couple of years. Fairways were ok. The course played pretty fast, and it's a great layout. Love the challenge and diversity of holes. Will be back... sooner rather than later.

Commented on 06/05/2019

We're glad to hear it, thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great shape, great layout

They’ve done an incredible job getting the course in shape this season

Had a ton of rainfall early in the season but they have it in the best condition I’ve played it in

Commented on 05/23/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review, Whitaker! Be sure to book another round with us soon.

This course was really challenging with many fairway bunkers. The fairways seemed to be a little dried out and thin but the rest of the course was in excellent condition. Will be playing here again

Commented on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, Jonathan! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bad Condition

Played with 3 others. the course was in bad condition. Little or no grass in fairways. Many greens had large bad spots. I have played at least 5 other courses in the area including Orgill, Audubon, Galloway, Glen Eagle, and Cherokee Valley. They all suffered same flooding and weather as this course. Yet all of them much better shape. Do not understand when a course that is supposed to be the best in the area has let this course get in a terrible condition. They should at least lower the price to pay until the course is in good condition.

Commented on 05/09/2019

Hi Jalex, we're sorry to hear your round at Mirimichi was less than ideal. As you mentioned, we've gotten a lot*of rain this year. That said, we're working hard to ensure the course is in top shape for all our golfers. We hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Challenging

Course was overall in good shape. Fairways are still coming in from the recent rains but greens and rest of course was in really good shape.

Commented on 04/29/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, Bogey! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Mirimichi.

Wonderful Layout in Beautiful Setting

Everything was nice- Staff-, food & beverage servers, pace of play, Cart paths, greens well kept Sand right consistency!Course playing a little tight & dirty- It will be magnificent once its grass comes in next month! Crews have had their hands full with repairing flood damaged areas. Bunkers need weeding & some didn’t have rakes. Azalea shrubs here were more in bloom than the azaleas at Augusta National a couple of weeks ago!

Commented on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the 4-star rating, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a review! Be sure to book another round at Mirimichi soon.

Mirimichi I Know and Love

My last couple of trips had been meh when going to mirimichi so I was hesitant to accept invite to go out. Luckily, I did and the course is back to tip top shape like I remember. Well kept, impeccable greens, and fairways were perfect. Can’t wait to go back!

Commented on 08/29/2019

We're glad to hear it, Ben! Thanks for leaving us a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Nice Course

Very nice staff in the shop as well as on the course. Several Marshall’s kept things moving. The turn house was closed for the season, however there was an open offer to bring out any of their offerings! Only negative I could offer is course drainage, it rained the night before, and the course was very wet. Muddy! That might be trivial to folks that live in the Memphis area, it is flat land there! Enough said. The greens were immaculate and rolled true. I will go back next time I come to the area.

Commented on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the 4-star review of Mirimichi Golf Course. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the greens while you were here with us. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Millington, Tennessee
Bartlett, Tennessee
Millington, Tennessee
Drummonds, Tennessee

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.