Mirimichi Golf Course

Bar

Clubhouse

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 13

I can see why it was the #1 course in TN in 2016

The layout was fantastic. Lots of water and trees but somehow they aren’t really in play. The staff was really friendly, it wasn’t busy - told me to hit some range balls and grab the tee when ready.
For the price it can’t be beat cause all the playing conditions were in tip top shape. You can see in some areas where they have to cut corners to keep rates low but it’s worth it. You can tell that when Justin Timberlake owned it, it was the hottest tee time in Memphis. Happy with my 87

great course

Mirimichi is one of the best courses in the Memphis area. Pace of play was a little slow. Still managed to finish in about 4 hrs. Occasionally you can get a hot deal belos $30. Some of thd best money you'll spend golfing

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hello, termagator. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Mirimichi Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hi u000004366784. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Great course, staff and value

First time playing here and for this bogey+ golfer it was awesome. It was tough but not too tight for a higher handicapper like myself. I was lucky enough to get paired with a member who gave some great pointers about the layout. Greens were fast but expected in the Southern heat. The staff was extremely nice and friendly! Great experience and definitely looking forward to playing there again.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jleigh77! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Glad it was only 30 dollars

Glad they lowered the price to 30 dollars a round because that's about all this course is worth now. I drove up from Mississippi because I thought it was supposed to be this really nice course. I have better courses in Southaven. The fairways were rock solid and full of bare dirt. could barely stickmy tee in the t boxes. The sand bunkers were really nice though. They have really kind of let it go in the past couple years.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello u9171671. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi ColonialAces. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (901) 259-3800 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Mirimichi Golf Course!

Exceeded my expectations

Thought I'd head up to Mirimichi to see what all the hubbub is about (with the Justin Timberlake connection and all). I must say it exceeded my expectations. I thought it was inviting and plush, great track, good vale and will definitely go back! Keep reading if you want details.
It's a little out of the way but not too hard to find. Entering the course is nice, with a nice clubhouse and practice area. You can't even see the course from the clubhouse because it winds back over a little hill and opens up into a wide area framed around a nice lake w/fountain giving it a nice setting. The front nine plays around that central lake and although fairly compact, I felt like the holes were laid out nicely so it doesn't feel crowded. Well cared for, challenging but fair layout and nice greens. The back 9 felt a little more scenic. Joined up with a nice group of three who know the course - just had a great time. Friendly, inviting staff made me feel welcome and glad to be there. Course was busy but we still played in 4 hours which was nice. Lots of memorable, challenging holes and I found the course to be well cared for with a lot of nice little extras that show care and attention. Definitely worth the effort and price. Looking forward to my next round there

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DJSlider! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Great Course for Great Price

Fun experience for players of all levels. Greens roll true, course is in excellent condition, and staff is very friendly. Will definitely play course again next time I visit Memphis. Outstanding value!

Commented on 06/12/2020

Hello, xg83US6yYrcHOc9jnSLD. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Mirimichi Golf Course!

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DScott1331! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

This is my favorite course in Memphis. I live here off and on throughout the year and love this course. This was my first round since getting back last Saturday and I hope for many more rounds.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, sdanray24! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Mirimichi Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Anonymous
Commented on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the five star rating!

Course was in pretty good shape other then a few tee boxes. Greens look pure but a little on the slow side. Would recommend though for sure. Was good value for $35

Commented on 06/01/2020

Hello, Beasy901. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Mirimichi Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Solid Course/ Rude Grounds Crew

The course was in great shape and greens were phenomenal. We had a weird experience with rude grounds crew. They would drive up past us on the tee box as we were ab to swing. Clearly had no etiquette training nor do they play golf. it happened a couple of times.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Hi, u000007720959. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Mirimichi Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

mirimichi

Mid week mid day round. Pace of play was great. Ground is super hard at mirimichi. Lots of roll out.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, termagator! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Good Courrse

Staff very friendly and helpful. Greens in very good condition. Fairway grasses haven't really started to come in much yet. Overall good value just a long way from Collierville!

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi u354497585. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Commented on 05/01/2020

Great Course Great Staff

The course was in good shape for this time of year and the greens were very good. The staff was very friendly especially the G.M. Matt. He was very attentive to me and the people around me. One thing that might sound silly to most people is that the cart paths were concrete and very smooth unlike other courses I play. A 60 year old man with a bad back really appreciates it.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello, moosergs. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Mirimichi Golf Course.

Nice

The course was in good shape but the pace of play was nice at first then it jammed up because of slow slow players

Commented on 04/13/2020

Hi u3190012. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Really Nice

Really enjoyed the round of golf on the course. It’s really in good shape and the speed was really nice.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Mirimichi and hope to see you again soon!

Millington, Tennessee