Mirimichi Golf Course

Bar

Clubhouse

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 13

Looking good

Played here a few times over the years, today was the best I’ve seen it. Fairways had no sparse spots, greens were recently punched but still rolling true. Highly recommend to all

Commented on 08/03/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, andrew1212! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, u314160495036. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Mirimichi Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, codyhastings2! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Evan2121! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

I am from Florida, I totally enjoyed the course. It was "Florida" hot the day I played . The course has a great layout.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Jnoles3232! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Friday Afternoon Round

Always a great time playing at Mirimichi. Played with a friend and was actually a touch late on the tee time (just got off work). The staff were very friendly and accommodating on being 5-10 late on tee time.
It wasn’t super busy since it was Friday but fairways were cut nicely and greens rolled true considering aerating them. Layout is always fun. Definitely get what you pay for especially with the warm up facilities of the driving range and chipping area.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your review, rtaylorb20. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Mirimichi Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, Mike72364. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mirimichi Golf Course!

The Gentile Beast

Love this course. Probably my number 1. Beautiful layout. If you don't play smart it will eat you up. Very challenging but fair .

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi sdanray24. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Mirimichi Golf Course!

Commented on 07/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DScott1331! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi u000007131496. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

The course is in good shape except for some burned up fairways. The greens were smooth and firm. It’s a great deal for $40.

Commented on 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Kyle4873111. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mirimichi Golf Course thanks you!

Favorite

Always one of my favorites. Very fair and challenging. Back 9 is tougher than the front. Cart girls are great and the pro shop guys are awesome.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, sdanray24! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I can see why it was the #1 course in TN in 2016

The layout was fantastic. Lots of water and trees but somehow they aren’t really in play. The staff was really friendly, it wasn’t busy - told me to hit some range balls and grab the tee when ready.
For the price it can’t be beat cause all the playing conditions were in tip top shape. You can see in some areas where they have to cut corners to keep rates low but it’s worth it. You can tell that when Justin Timberlake owned it, it was the hottest tee time in Memphis. Happy with my 87

Commented on 07/13/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, 3f59D8bd6FxEt9hMZO5S! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

great course

Mirimichi is one of the best courses in the Memphis area. Pace of play was a little slow. Still managed to finish in about 4 hrs. Occasionally you can get a hot deal belos $30. Some of thd best money you'll spend golfing

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hello, termagator. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Mirimichi Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hi u000004366784. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Great course, staff and value

First time playing here and for this bogey+ golfer it was awesome. It was tough but not too tight for a higher handicapper like myself. I was lucky enough to get paired with a member who gave some great pointers about the layout. Greens were fast but expected in the Southern heat. The staff was extremely nice and friendly! Great experience and definitely looking forward to playing there again.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jleigh77! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Glad it was only 30 dollars

Glad they lowered the price to 30 dollars a round because that's about all this course is worth now. I drove up from Mississippi because I thought it was supposed to be this really nice course. I have better courses in Southaven. The fairways were rock solid and full of bare dirt. could barely stickmy tee in the t boxes. The sand bunkers were really nice though. They have really kind of let it go in the past couple years.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello u9171671. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi ColonialAces. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (901) 259-3800 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Mirimichi Golf Course!

Exceeded my expectations

Thought I'd head up to Mirimichi to see what all the hubbub is about (with the Justin Timberlake connection and all). I must say it exceeded my expectations. I thought it was inviting and plush, great track, good vale and will definitely go back! Keep reading if you want details.
It's a little out of the way but not too hard to find. Entering the course is nice, with a nice clubhouse and practice area. You can't even see the course from the clubhouse because it winds back over a little hill and opens up into a wide area framed around a nice lake w/fountain giving it a nice setting. The front nine plays around that central lake and although fairly compact, I felt like the holes were laid out nicely so it doesn't feel crowded. Well cared for, challenging but fair layout and nice greens. The back 9 felt a little more scenic. Joined up with a nice group of three who know the course - just had a great time. Friendly, inviting staff made me feel welcome and glad to be there. Course was busy but we still played in 4 hours which was nice. Lots of memorable, challenging holes and I found the course to be well cared for with a lot of nice little extras that show care and attention. Definitely worth the effort and price. Looking forward to my next round there

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DJSlider! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Millington, Tennessee