Riverside Golf Course

Year Built 1967
Architect J. C. Eller

Dress code Shirts must have sleeves

Course keeps improving

I’ve been playing this course for years. The changes and improvements management are making are very noticeable.. The fairways and greens are considerably better than years ago, and the course maintenance has greatly improved the golf outing here... I’m looking forward to the next round...

Much Improved!

New ownership has had a lot of work put into this golf course. The greens held up during the summer, and have recently been aerated. Bunkers have been repaired and are full of new white sand. Hole #6 was sodded with Bermuda grass. The biggest improvement visually, however, is the work done to the trees and shrubs. Most low-hanging branches have been cut away from the trees bordering the fairways. This also makes it easier to recover if you hit a stray drive. Huge difference between October of 2018 and now.

Didn’t let me refun

Golf now did not let me refund. I woke up slight late and did not have an option to get a reschedule

Visiting my son this weekend and wanted to play a quick nine before the wife woke up. Enjoyed the executive course. Greens were in great shape. Nice open hitting area with welcoming staff. Everyone on the course was very nice and cordial. We will be coming back again in the future!!!

Good place to work on your game

Riverside is nice and wide open, allowing opportunities to recover from errant shots. Fairways are in nice shape, but the greens could definitely use some work. Good value for the money.

Fun lil course

Played the executive course, play a lot by
myself, so it’s easier to keep track of my wacky ball flights!
Par 3 distances are great with the tiny greens, make sure it a lil more challenging. There are a couple par 4’s that are fun to play. I’m still learning to play so my driver isn’t my favorite club.
So I hit 2 irons to the green.
Only down side is that there are a guy watering the greens right as I walk on to the tee box, the last 3 time s in a row I played here, kinda.throws off momentum.
Other than those lil things, I enjoy the courses and am thinking of membership!

Won't go back to this course

My husband and I have golfed here a number of times. Not the best course but fun and the price has been right. However, this time we signed up for a HOT DEAL with an 11am tee time. We arrived at 10:25 since we like to take our time setting up. The lady at the counter told us that since we were a HOT DEAL (and they don't get any money for hot deals) we could not check in not get a cart until 5 minutes before our tee time. We have used hot deals with Golf Now for several years in both TN and CA and have NEVER had this happen. we can always check in early and sometime tee off early. In this case, there was no one ahead of us to tee off - they just wouldn't let us check in and said that if we went out early we would have to pay them additional money. It was very poor customer service and tried to make us feel like second class citizens. As a result, we will never return to the course.

Riverside Continues to Improve

I play this course several times a month, and the new ownership has made great strides to improve the condition of the course. The difference between now and 12 months ago is remarkable. The bent grass greens are in much better shape and are holding up well in the summer heat. Numerous trees have been cut down or trimmed, making the course look much neater. Hole #6 was closed due to the laying of new sod, but this hole will be plush in a week or two.
I would recommend that you give this course a try if you haven't already.

Getting back after surgery

Coming off hernia surgery don’t want to over do it on par 5’s trying swing too hard so I’m playing the smaller courses!
It’s a fun lil course!
Great for a warm up or just to get in a lil practice. Only $15 to play 9 with a cart.
Could use some TLC though. Wasn’t real fond of all the goose poo on some of the greens, most of the greens are small and makes it more challenging.
I will probably go play again this week.

Lady mean

Great course. Lady in club house was very very rude. Play here a bunch over 12 year's. She treated me like I was not welcome because booked hot deal. Never seen her before. Must get rid of her. Other than that Great course. On point

Good Course For The Price

I am playing a tournament on this course soon, so I went to scout it out. The tee boxes needed a little work, but the fairways weren't bad. Greens were in good shape, but they were rolling extremely slow. The best part about this course is the price. At the time I played, it was $5 to play and $10 for a cart. I know it's a par 3 course, but that is CHEAP. I would recommend walking because it is very short and flat. The cart also is two times the cost of the green fee. Overall, it's not in the best shape, but for the price, you can't beat it.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Best bang for your buck

Only course in Davidson County under $25 per round. You can’t beat it plus they have a range and well conditioned par 3 course. You can play 27 holes with a cart for $30, why would you play anywhere else?

We probably played this course about 1 month to early, as the greens were still bumpy after aeration and the fairways are starting to grow in. On a 1-10 scale, the course conditions are about a 4 with a max potential of 7. Several areas did not have grass. Management wants to make it better but only time will tell.

Should not allow play

The course was flooded a few months back and the fairways and greens are in really bad shape. I didn't realize it til out on the course. This course should not be charging full price for the condition of the course. I have played it when it is in good shape and it was worth the price..........not this time.

Great for off-season

Great value for off-season. Considering the time of year and recent rains, it was better than expected. Greens need work. Only a few other golfers, and so we could take our time and get back into the “swing.”

Good value for the dollor

The owners have put in lots to update this course. The greens , traps and fairways have all received attention.

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
3.5820176471
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.