A view of a hole at Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Egwani Farms Golf Course

Year Built 1991
Architect D. J. DeVictor

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Welcomed

Pleasant Morning Round

The weather was perfect. Course is in really good shape, although the greens were a little slower than usual. Great company to play with as well.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Egwani Farms Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Vacation

The staff were wonderful people friendly honest made you feel you were at your country club. Beautiful club house very organized and clean. We loved the condition and lay out of course was great. If you come to this area you to play this course

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello, u5609336. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Egwani Farms Golf Course. Thanks again for the five star rating and review!

Staff much friendlier than years past.....course is a fun layout....always enjoy playing..

Commented on 05/27/2020

Hello, dcn988. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159620172! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course!

A Pleasant Round of Golf

My wife and I get to play golf only a few times a year. We like to play courses that we have never played. This round turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. The regular price for this course is slightly more that we would normally pay, but I was able to get a great deal on GolfNow. From the complimentary bucket of balls, the friendly staff, the GPS/scorecards devices in the carts the course itself, everything was very nice. We played early and were able to play the round in 3 hours and 15 minutes as a twosome. We will be back!

Commented on 05/12/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, drw05051990! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pleasant Round of Golf

My wife and I get to play golf only a few times a year. We love to play courses that we have never played. This round was a very pleasant surprise. I was able to find a really good deal online. The regular price is slightly higher than I would usually pay. However, we were very pleased with today’s round. We arrived early to take advantage of the complimentary range balls. We were able to tee off right on time. Pace of play was excellent. As a twosome, we played the course in 3 hours and 15 minutes. Conditions were nearly perfect. The GPS range finders in the carts are very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

We look forward to playing here again!

Commented on 05/12/2020

drw05051990, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Nice fairways and fast greens

The course was in good shape and quite challenging. The greens were a little hard and fast. I would recommend playing this course.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi oriole1966. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hi hanatra. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Egwani mid week round

Course was full when I started, but the pace of play was kept on pace by the starter. We reported to the first tee at exactly the start time. Weather was moderate for spring. Course was in great shape except for keeping carts on the path. It would have been a great day to walk

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello, u00000207768. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 04/23/2020

Hi u000008228523. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Great Recovery from rain

course is in great shape, looking forward to playing again

Commented on 04/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Joseph4853728! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 04/13/2020

Hi u000005554292. Thank you so much for the great rating. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Commented on 04/13/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u005307730. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

The Farm

Good challenging course with plenty of water & bunker. Greens are tricky.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Egwani Farms!

Egwani Farms

Great day for golf. Fairways were great for the wet conditions. Greens rolled true and fast. One of the best golf courses to play in our area .Range balls are included as part of this great golf experience!

Commented on 03/17/2020

Another Great Round

Egwani Farms has always been my favorite course to play in the Knoxville area. The course is always in great condition, even after it has rained several inches in the last couple of weeks. The grounds crew does a great job keeping this course consistent, regardless of the season. The greens are perfect, while still offering a challenge on several holes. I made sure to take advantage of the practice greens and range too. It was crowded when I got there and played behind two foursomes. However, it only took four hours to complete the round. I look forward to playing here several times soon and throughout the summer!

Commented on 03/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Egwani Farms and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Packed on Monday

Not a tee time to be had yet pace of play was outstanding

Golf shop folks are amazing as well as snack bar staff!

Great afternoon of golf thanks

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Bruce. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Good times in the winter

Temps at 65 and close to 70 made it a great day for golf. Course was crowded but staff kept traffic moving at a good pace. Played with 3 people better than I(I played in a good amount of pain and couldn't play as good as I usually do). Still the course was in great shape, staff has gone a long way to make it so.

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Great Condition, Great Round, Great Course

The course was in superb condition for this time of the year along with the rain that we have had here in the last few weeks. Cart Path only but expected. Fairways are dormant but the GREENS are perfect.... Stay below the hole... the speed was fast but they rolled so true. Pace of play was great as we were a twosome. Carts with the built-in GPS are awesome. Really enjoyed the round and the great folks that operate this hidden gem of a course. I live 90 minutes away in another time zone and it will be visited as often as possible. Love this place and it has really impressed me.

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Ledbetter. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Great Course In Knoxville

Staff was welcoming and friendly on a lousy day outside, cudo’s to the,m !! Seems like the weather has been rainy for weeks here and the course was still in great shape. Wet is some fairways but the beat fairways by far I have played this winter.. I don’t know how they do it but the greens are in great shape and still pretty fast !!! These folks care about the course and their customers, better than any other Knox course.

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Yanks. We're glad you enjoyed your time at Egwani Farms, and we hope you'll book another round with us soon!

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020