Type Municipal

Year Built 1960

Carts Yes - $12
Clubs No

Aeration was tough

Probably wasn’t the best week to play here because of the green aeration but the deal through Golf Now was too good to pass up! This was my third time playing this course and I enjoyed It again. Putting made the round a light frustrating but I took that into account and was confident I would have scored better any other time. Nice layout and fun. Nothing fancy, just a simple muni course, and easy to get off on.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is extremely important to us. Please know that the current conditions is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back again soon! Thanks for playing Smyrna Golf Course.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Hi Taylorboi236. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

The staff is always great and when I don't have a tee time they always try to get me on. This is one of my top go to courses. Always enjoy playing here. I do wish people would help take care of the greens by fixing their divots.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the 4-star rating of us, Trever! We would like to her more about your recent round with us. Please reach out to our staff in the pro shop for further insight on how we can continue to improve. We hope to hear from you soon!

Commented on 06/24/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/20/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We hope that you had a good round of golf with us the other day. See you out there!

Court is in good shape for middle of winter. Afew spits of standing water but not bad.

Commented on 03/07/2019

Hi Rich, thank you for the four stars! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 03/04/2019

Hi Ryan, thank you for the four stars! We are happy that you had a good time with us the other day. Come back again soon.

Very true greens

Putts rolled very well. Made 3 long ones over 20 feet. The sand bunkers were all in good shape with enough sand and well groomed. Pace was surprisingly good for as busy as it was (4 hrs). Layout is ok for muni. Practice facilities are top notch. Good pro shop and snack bar.

Response from on 12/31/2018:
Hello cottonpick, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you had a great experience at Smyrna Golf Course. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Little Gem

Course has a great layout, not extremely challenging, very flat but fun to play. Greens were in excellent condition for this time of year, rolled true and just the right speed. Pace of play was excellent until the last 3 or 4 holes. Nice driving range and putting green and staff is always friendly and helpful. I play here 2 to 3 times a month and highly recommend the course to all levels of players. Prices great!

Response from on 11/19/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and had a great golf experience. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

We had some inexperienced golfers in front of us. That’s the reason we were slow. Staff was on key! Super polite.

Response from on 10/29/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and found our staff friendly. We also appreciate your feedback on the pace of play. Thank you for visiting Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Slow play!

Staff thought they were doing me a favor by playing there.

Response from on 09/18/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on our pace of play and staff and we escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to earn your business again.

Staff is great greens & Fairways are good. Warning
Don't miss the fairway it will take a search party to find the ball and you odds of hitting it good luck. Rough is ridiculous .

Response from on 09/07/2018:
Hello Dblbogie2, thank you for taking the time write a review of our course. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our fairways and found our staff friendly. We also appreciate your feedback on the length of the rough. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Smyrna 9/11/18after

After playing 18 holes with a time booked on GolfNow we inquired about playing an additional 9 and were told it is normally $11 but since we booked on GolfNow it would be the regular 9 hole rate of $20. A note to course manager/owners. If the business relationship between you and GolfNow is proving not to be beneficial then you might want to reconsider. I have met individuals that I continue to play with that have booked on GolfNow and we play several times a week While some of the discounted tee times at less busy hours may not be as lucrative as regularly booked rounds they serve an important function in building “course loyalty “. Making GolfNow customers feel less valued figures heavily into where I will book my foursome (or more) next time.

Response from on 09/18/2018:
Hello Wellsburg1, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback and we escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Smyrna Golf Course and we value your feedback.

Needs Work

This course could be great but they always seem to cut the fairways to short. Greens are always in great shape. The staff is friendly but it is a little pricey for the course. The biggest complaint is the pace of play. It is slow so be prepared for a 5 hour round. They have a marshal but all he does is ride around looking for golf balls. He never tells the slow group to speed up. If you want to play in 4 hours or less do not play here.

Response from on 08/29/2018:
Hello TennesseeTbone, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the pace of play and we escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course and we value your feedback.

Course in great shape

As apparent in the title the course is in as good shape as I can remember. It’s not a hard course which suits be just fine sometimes. Keep up the good work!

Response from on 08/01/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and had a great golf experience. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Caters to Men

Been playing on a ladies league at Smyrna for 6 years. This year it seems to be a problem getting us out on the course. Example: letting public tee times go off too close to our appointed time. It has been frustrating and discouraging to me. I don’t feel welcome there. Did I say our league also puts on the largest ladies tournament in middle TN there every May, raising money for Rutherford county charities like Wounded Warriors. So long, farewell, I’ll go play somewhere else!!

Response from on 07/16/2018:
Hello stwhaley, thank you for the three-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and found our staff friendly. Thank you for visiting Smyrna Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon.
Smyrna, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
College Grove, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.