Type Municipal

Snacks

Available Sports

FootGolf

Sunday Round

I play this course several times a year. The staff is always friendly. The Greens were in good shape. The Fairways were not green as normally. Overall a very positive experience as always

Commented on 06/09/2020

Thank you for your review, Jeff. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Slowwwwww greens

I’ve been to the Smyrna golf course 4 times excluding today and my experience was very good. Today was a different story. The greens were super slow and soaked with water. I get it that you don’t want greens as fast as the the U.S. Open but my goodness it was a joke. If you have a 3 ft putt uphill you’ve gotta hit it like it’s a 10ft putt. A joke! Fairways were fine. I still think this is a decent course but please allow the greens to have some speed

Commented on 06/09/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Terrible pace of play

Never experienced this bad pace of place anywhere , literally had to wait at least 5 minutes between every shot usually closer to 10. Seems they pay the Marshall for no reason he did nothing. Course layout was fun but not being able to get in any kind of rhythm ruined whole round took 2.5 hrs for 9 holes and got to 10 and 4 groups were waiting to tee off , decided just to go home.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello, Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Good start, by finish

The course itself was good. On my way to the 3rd hole my cart died and the course workers quickly rushed a new one to me which was great. However one of the workers was being extremely rude to another worker that was helping out. I get finished with my round and as I’m getting my stuff out of my cart I hear the same worker saying to this other worker “anyone can beat you up” and on and on. Needless to say this idiot thinks he’s so big and bad. I proceeded to tell someone inside about it and I was assured it would be handled and I hope so.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and your feedback to our team at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to have you back in the near future.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Smyrna Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Great Day, Great Game

Today was one of the best days I have had at Smyrna Golf Course. I have played there numerous times on the Executive course and the full course. The course was in very good condition, all the greens were perfect, the sand traps were all raked, even thought there were no rakes around the traps, the staff must work overtime keeping them in pristine condition. The fairways were all cut and the areas around the greens were also cut perfect. All in all a good place to play.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course!

Smyrna Golf Course

The facilities are kept up well. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone.

Commented on 03/16/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Commented on 03/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

My home course

The tees, greens and fairways are VERY well maintained, the clubhouse is clean and the people are first-rate!
Their only drawback are the cart paths. They are a little rough in spots, but I’ve been told by other golfers that The City is not very anxious to remedy that.

Considering all the things that are RIGHT with this course, a few tree roots under the pavement can be forgiven.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (615) 459-2666. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Typical winter golf. Dormant grass and less than perfect greens. But it was better than not playing at all.

Commented on 03/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Greens were freshly aerated but not bad. The fairways and rough areas were in great condition. Bunkers weren’t the greatest but you shouldn’t be playing from those anyways lol

Commented on 10/07/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Smyrna Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Smyrna Golf Course and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course!

Too hot for golf.

Tees, fairways, greens and even the sand traps are in very good shape. I only have one complaint. The greens are way too slow to make any putts. Also, the rack rate at this golf course is much too high.

Commented on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience and your feedback to our team at Smyrna Golf Course. We hope to see you at the course again soon!

Tees are in great condition. Greens are really nice, flat and smooth. Gateways are in great condition. Pace of play today was really great. Real enjoyable play.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving us with your feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course!

Commented on 06/18/2020

Easy playing course

Great little course for beginner to intermediate players. Wide open layout and fairly short course, was all around fun to play. This was my first time on this course and came because all the other courses in area are getting to high priced. Greens were in great shape and fairways were average, just a few rough spots here and there.

Clubhouse staff was super nice. Although could use a little more signage getting to back 9. This is a course that would be great to learn on of your just starting. Someone with a high skill level may find it too easy.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Smyrna Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Unless you have all day and like slow greens move on

Slow greens and yard markers are misleading. Pace of play painful and Marshall’s dontcare if their are friends with the slow group

Commented on 06/16/2020

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Typical Smyrna golf course

Was forced to play cart path only when the course had less than 2 tenths an inch of rain. Had to wait 15 minutes after my scheduled tee time to go. Groups in front were super slow. No course Marshall to be found but hey it’s just typical Smyrna. This place could be so much better.

Commented on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your review, Grant. We will pass along your experience and feedback to our team at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Smyrna, Tennessee