Year Built 1996

Best to avoid until it’s in better shape

I’ve golfed here and used the range a handful of times and have never had a good experience. This one was just the last straw. Firstly, when you walk into the clubhouse you feel unwelcome- like you are bothering them with your money. Secondly, the course is in horrendous shape. I know there was a bit of rain lately but doesn’t explain the dried out greens and unkempt fairways. The bunkers are unplayable. I watched the owner harass an elderly man on the range for hitting his balls in the shade- even though there were only 2 other people on the range. Ive previously seen him yell at customer who was asking about the shape of the course and whether or not the lights would be on. The bathroom area is also not very clean. My friend was kicked off the range an hour before they were suppose to close. Overall, just not worth it and should be avoided. Plenty of better courses in the area.

Disrespectful

If I could give negative stars I would... I have never been so disrespected in all my life. In less than 15 min I had the employee Mark say expletive you fatboy chest bump me and threaten to kick my butt. While the "owner" threatened me with the cops. All because I told the desk clerk Mark that if I was too slow I'd let people "play through". Mark said I better keep up and it went down hill from there. Customer service is dead at this place and I have no idea how they are able to keep customers with this kind of service. The "owner" had told me that he never had Mark cuss in 2.5 years and would surely never do that to a customer.( so I am a liar) NO alcohol involved and I'm actually passive to a fault. Buyer beware DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE...

Disrespectful

If I could give negative stars I would... I have never been so disrespected in all my life. In less than 15 min I had the employee Mark say explicit you fatboy chest bump me and threaten me with bodily harm. While the "owner" threatened me with the cops. All because I told the desk clerk Mark that if I was too slow I'd let people "play through". Mark said I better keep up and it went down hill from there. Customer service is no longer at this place and I have no idea how they are able to keep customers with this kind of service. The "owner" had told me that he never had Mark cuss in 2.5 years and would surely never do that to a customer.( so I am a liar) NO alcohol involved and I'm actually passive to a fault. Buyer beware DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE...

Staff was rude

The gentleman that checked us in was definitely NOT a gentleman. He was rude, He did not ask us if we wanted to pair up with others, which he did anyway. He did not give us a receipt. He was just overall extremely unpleasant. If we didn't enjoy the course so much we would consider going elsewhere..

Nice practice green, chipping green, driving range and of course golfing under the lights. Had good sand in chipping green bunkers. The ultimate public course!

Trim the trees

This course could be great. Tree trimming needs to be done. A lot of the tee boxes are narrowed due to overgrown trees. #1,5, 6, 8, 13, 14, & 16 all need to have limbs cut back around the tee boxs to allow for unobstructed tee shots. The tee boxes need to be leveled. And quite a few of the greens are plagued with blue green alge. Due to bad drainage. The bunkers are sad sad sad. Wish they would put some money back into the course. Especially for the prices they charge.

This course need a lot of help!!!!

I have played here many years and it gets no better. They send emails saying "course and greens awesome". They must never go to or play other courses! The greens are extremely slow, muddy, and hairy. There are ant piles, and weeds all over. Most fairways are severely rutted and you bounce all over in a cart. The tee boxes are absolutely awful. The carts are poorly maintained. The one I had, had half of a windshield wire-tied to keep it on. I only saw a couple of carts with the whole windshield. It's really a shame as they need a groundskeeper who knows how to manage this place.

Has seen better days

I used to play out at Beacon all the time in its heyday, but the course has since fallen into disrepair. It pains me to see the track this way as it is such a fun play. It has so much potential and is still a test if you're not on your game. However, the $20 green fee for walkers just isn't a good value.

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.