Tournament 71 6813 yards 72.9 133
Championship 71 6395 yards 70.9 126
Regular 71 5906 yards 69.0 121
Forward (W) 72 5482 yards 72.7 125
Scorecard for Sterling Hills Golf Club
Black M: 73.0/132 433 417 223 523 444 378 348 183 386 3335 379 159 409 407 447 187 501 466 523 3478 6813
Blue M: 71.1/127 416 400 202 490 424 355 332 167 368 3154 355 144 375 392 420 168 464 429 494 3241 6395
Combo M: 69.7/123 369 371 173 490 400 355 332 167 368 3025 355 144 340 372 373 148 464 396 494 3086 6111
White M: 67.0/122 369 371 173 468 400 329 311 154 351 2926 331 126 340 372 373 148 436 396 458 2980 5906
Red W: 72.7/125 336 347 162 439 400 303 289 135 329 2740 301 105 315 349 340 123 407 370 432 2742 5482

Year Built 1999
Architect Graves Pascuzzo

Dress code Appropriate golf attire is required. Blue jeans, cutoff pants, athletic shorts, swim suits and jogging clothes are not considered proper attire

Had a nice day

Don't think I have played the course in about 2 years. Nice to see the new ownership is taking an interest in improving the playability of the course. When all the repairs and improvements are accomplished it will be even more fun to play.

Commented On 07/17/2019

Commented On 07/19/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Sterling Hills!

Hmmmm

To be honest I really haven't had much luck with this course over the years. I've had people and reviews keep telling me that the course is in good shape, but time and time again it's been nothing but disappointing. I thought it would be the same this time as well. I WAS WRONG!!! I haven't seen this course like this in a very long time. Tee Boxes were good mostly, with a few being a little this and a little uneven. Fairways were well covered and the ball was sitting all day (had a fairly good round off the tee). Greens were rolling really good and the speed was at a good pace. Only complaint would be the bunkers were super crusty. Luckily I was only in one bunker, but super crusty. Overall it was an such an improvement from last year. I even thought about playing here again next weekend, but too many courses to play. Good Job Sup keep it up.

Commented On 07/11/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Getting better

I applaud the owner for putting in the time and effort to spruce up this course. Lots of positive improvements with some more to go. Keep up the good work!
Still wish they had a walking rate (which prevents me from playing there more.)

Commented On 07/11/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Sterling Hills!

Course and checkin

My friend and I have been playing this course for many years and are glad to say we have seen a great improvement in the condition of the course and the attention the management is taking to improve play.
Check in is always pleasant and professional with all the starters especially with Carl. Thanks for all the improvements.

Commented On 07/12/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Steeling Hills!

Great value

I have been playing Sterling Hills GC for years. Sadly, the prior owner let the course deteriorate. I'm happy to say that the new owner has done a good job bringing the course back to previous good condition. With a few exceptions (hillsides adjacent to homes and non-fairway areas), the course is in very good condition. The greens are excellent. The staff is very friendly, which is good and bad. They seem reluctant to say anything to groups that are lagging, which can affect pace of play. I would highly recommend the course, especially if you're looking for a good value.

Commented On 07/12/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sterling Hills GC!

edkrol
Commented On 07/11/2019

My friend and I have been playing here for many years and are glad to see all the improvements the course has undertaken in the condition and quality for the golfers.

Better course conditions than when I played the last time around 5 months ago.

The course has come around since I last played here. Was paired with a twosome that are members of the course. Had a great time!

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Rainy day

It drizzled for the first 9 holes making very difficult to move around and play. The back 9 was good!

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi Bablobala. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back for another enjoyable round at Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Golf course all to ourselves!

No problem getting a twosome on around noon on a Tuesday. Course is in good shape (better than it has been in the past). Friendly service from the staff and bar.
Only thing I would note is that the golf cart needs new shocks! However, this seems to be an issue at all the local public courses.

Commented On 06/25/2019

Hi Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Sterling Hills!

Enjoyed Staff

My friend and I played with a member of the staff today. If Jim is any indication of where the golf course is trying to go, I can’t wait to get out there and play more. He was great!

Commented On 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experiences, so your review is extremely important to us. We will make note and hope to see you back again soon!

Commented On 06/20/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Sterling Hills Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Forgot how nice this course is

I have not played this course in 10 years. It is keeled up very nicely. $55.00 on a Sunday with lunch included, you can’t beat it. It was my sons second time playing. He was having a tough time. The marshal stopped a few times gave him a few pointers and he played much better. Trust me I will not wait 10 years to go back.

Commented On 06/25/2019

Hi. We're glad to have you back and to see you enjoyed yourselves! Thanks for taking the time to review Sterling Hills. Hope to see you soon!

Much improve

They have done a great job on getting this course back to a very good condition. Compared to a year ago it's a night and day difference, they really done a great job.
Hopefully the keep it up and it'll be one of the great courses in the area to play.

Commented On 06/12/2019

Commented On 06/25/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Sterling Hills! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Pace of play

Because of the tournament scheduled earlier, the pace play was very slow. It took 5:30 hours to complete the round

Commented On 06/11/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Sterling slow

It would have been very nice if the ambassador would have talked to the sorry 3 that was in front of us. They were beyond slow. No course Etiquette.

Commented On 06/25/2019

Hi. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Slow play is something we try to eradicate and will do better in the future with the guidance of your comment. Thank you so much for the 4-star rating. We hope to see you again soon!

Nice afternoon, walk not spoiled

Course was in very nice shape. Greens were excellent. Rolled smooth and fast. We played as a twosome and made it around it under 3.5 hours. Great time. I'll be back

Commented On 06/10/2019

Hi. Thanks for playing Sterling Hills GC. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

course

What a deal, lunch, cart, small bucket and 18 holes for $38. Can't beat that with a stick. Course is in decent shape too.

Commented On 06/05/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Sterling Hills GC! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you had a great time and we hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented On 05/30/2019

Hi! Thanks for rating us. We hope to see you again at Sterling Hills!

Nice course!

Good course in good condition! Carts older without gps

Commented On 05/29/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Sterling Hills! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Somis, California