Staff Friendliness

The Rollandia Golf Course is an ideal location for families and younger players. A family fun center opened on the premises in 1994 that features batting cages, an arcade, a picnic area and even a 36-hole miniature golf course. The Rollandia Golf Course is an executive golf course, built on relatively flat terrain making it easily walkable. It is the largest par-3 golf course in the greater Dayton and Miami Valley areas. Water hazards and bunkers come into play on a few holes. The Rollandia Golf Course facility also features a lighted driving range that is covered and heated for golfers to use.
Red 58 2591 yards
White 58 2480 yards
Scorecard for Rollandia
White M: 55.0/90 155 98 212 151 75 139 134 178 142 1284 88 119 87 132 230 174 186 198 93 1307 2591
Red W: 55.0/90 146 98 197 140 75 139 124 168 132 1219 88 119 87 132 214 164 176 188 93 1261 2480

Year Built 1960
Fairways Blue grass

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Colared shirt required

Great course and value!

My wife started playing two years ago and loves this course. We play it two or three times per week. The course is really maintained well considering the amount of traffic playing it. You can't beat the price. You can play as much as you like all day for $16. I suggest you walk. You can really work on your irons and short game on this course. Don't expect country club treatment, but for the value and course you can't beat it. Driving range is also very good and you get your money's worth in range balls. Great for beginners and experienced players!
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Good

Excellent short game course

My wife and I love this course. She's been playing for two years and is very comfortable with the course. This course has excellent greens for the amount of traffic they endure each day. The value is excellent! Pay $16 and play as much as you like all day. Don't expect country club treatment. For the value you get every level of golfer. Sometimes you wait and sometimes you can play quick rounds. Driving range is great and the value for range bass is great as well!!!
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Featured

Nicely maintained part 3 course

Reasonably priced par 3. Welcoming to kids, beginners nice driving range on location as well

Great for our kids.

Me and three friends took our three sons for their first golf outing. The value of the round was good, but because if the heat we ended up renting carts. This was a little expensive. Our sons had a great time and I am sure that we will play there with them again.

Wonderful course

I go to Rollandia once a weekend. I would not go anywhere else in the dayton area for the money. Mr. Fink the owner is a great guy and overall is a wonderful course.

Great par-3 course!

Great par-3 course. Easy to walk but also offers carts. Great for kids and amateurs.

Poor

So I took my 12yr old son with me to play. Booked our time with golfnow and when we pulled up to the starter he told us they don't book tee times on line and its going to be :20 min before we can start. We went and practice putted for :15 min came back to the starter and he had let 2-4 somes in front of us. I ask if we could go and start on another hole and he reminded me of how they had a league playing and they don't accept tee times on line.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Pace of Play Fair
Course Conditions Poor
Plays Twice a year

Great for short iron play

Fun to play with a couple of newbies to golf. I actually enjoyed working on my short game as most holes were about 130 yards or less. The only negative was when I went to pay at the course I found out they did not take Discover which I used to play with GolfNow.com

Great value, great shape

I have not played Rollandia for a few years. They have removed and trimmed a few trees and the course is in great shape. I plan to go back.

No Control Of Pace Of Play

Had a tee time. 7 golfers lined up at first tee when my time came around. Had to wait 20+ minutes at each hole to play. Got to the 7th tee and there was another foursome waiting to play besides the 2 groups that were ahead of me and a foursome just getting off the green who had no place to go because there were 4 carts lined up at the 8th tee box. Did not want to spend 2 more hours to play the last 3 holes on the front nine. Left after playing 6 holes in a ridiculous 2 hours and 5 minutes. I usually play the whole course in 2 1/2 hours. It is a par 3 course. There is no control over start times or pace of play. Casual is one thing but if the groups were spaced right in the beginning it would have been ok.
Pace of Play Poor