A view of from a fairway at Grand Oaks Golf Club

Architect Don January

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse

Greens very good.

Greens were very good, they rolled nicely, although a bit hard, fairways a little thin however.
Lay out pretty good, some wide open fairways, some fairways had creeks that made you consider what to hit. Local knowledge needed to keep ball in play.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/21/2020

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Commented on 10/21/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/14/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Commented on 10/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 09/22/2020

The course is what you'd expect for the price. No flashy amenities or carts (usb ports though) but in good shape. The tee boxes and fairways could use some TLC but the greens were good. Not the worse course I've played, but not the best. I would play it again though!

Commented on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Fun course

Course in really good condition. Greens are hard and fast but roll true. Good value. Pace of play very good.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Commented on 09/17/2020

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Course is in great shape and is a challenging layout! The pace of play was really slow today and it would have been helpful to have a marshall ! But this course is worth the miney

Commented on 09/10/2020

Grand Oaks

Enjoyed the course. Played on Labor Day was very slow. Recent rains cart path only. Greens were nice and enjoyed layout. Worth it.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Course in good condition after a lot of rain

I checked in about 40 minutes early for our tee time. As we were called to the tee, a single who'd been on the back 9 jumped in front of us, and he was behind a very slow pair who was behind an even slower foursome. I do not understand why golfers who can't break 100 insist on playing from the 2nd farthest tees, as Grand Oaks can be a real challenge for single handicaps when it's this wet, much less 30 handicappers. At any rate, there were no signs anywhere (clubhouse, on course, etc.) that said cart path only, and when I checked out a cart, the pro shop did not say anything to me or the 3rd person who was assigned to our group. However, that did not stop a grumpy staff member from coming by twice and yelling at us to get back on the cart path. We could have understood it being cart path only on a couple of holes due to the rain, but we weren't told at the pro shop and there are no signs, so maybe tone down the grumpy marshal a bit.

In the end, it was a good round for both my son and I and was for sure better than 4 hours at the office. We will play here again at some point when it fits the schedule.

Shaggy and slow

Course was in relatively good shape considering the heat wave we've been in, but the greens, while good turf, were a bit shaggy which made them slow and a little bumpy. The one bunker I was in was in need of grooming. Most of the tee boxes had terrific turf, but were covered with so much tree debris, I wish I had brought my broom. All in all, a great layout and I hope to play it again when it cools off some. Oh, if you don't like water, move along.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Wide open course

Will definitely go back. I was part of a twosome, didn’t know the other player, and the clubhouse attendant let me know that we’d probably catch a couple of foursomes in front of us. We caught 2 groups and they both let us play through without a problem. We didn’t catch anyone else after that and played the round in 2:45. The course was challenging, but forgiving. I will definitely be back

Commented on 08/27/2020

Terrific! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 08/24/2020