Grand Oaks Golf Club

Fairways 328 Bermuda
Greens Tiff-dwarf Bermuda
Architect Don January

Commented on 01/14/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Windy and tough

The course is in winter conditions. Tough playing around greens with the fat inducing conditions for the pitch shot. The greens were hard and fast. Tough to hold them. But track is a favorite and the price is tough to beat. If you are looking to get a round in, this place is great.

Commented on 01/08/2020

first time playing this course

First time for myself and father-in-law playing Grand Oaks. Nice layout and amenities. They need to place yardage markers in fairways or on cart paths, and place yardage markers on tee boxes. We will be back!

Commented on 01/06/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We're glad you and your father-in-law enjoyed your first round with us. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you both join us for another round soon.

Gorgeous day in nice course.

Greens were very fast and mostly in good shape. Fairways cou,d have used a little more grass.
Been maybe 3-4 years since I last played there and they took out about 800 trees.
Look forward to playing there again in the spring after everything greens up.

Commented on 12/30/2019

Not to shabby

The course was not as easy as expected. It is open for the most part, but be aware of the shots you take and the distances because you may just end up in a creek or a pond. They cross many fairways! The greens are elevated on most holes and slope off somewhat, but they are not easy to hit as they are small. The course can be forgiving if you miss left or right depending on the hole. I do enjoy the amount of par 5s because it offers more birdie opportunities as well as eagle opportunities. All around I will be back again because this course stole 3 of my golf balls and because for the winter it’s condition is pretty good. Driving range you can only hit a 150 yard club, no more

Commented on 12/30/2019

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grand Oaks Golf Club.

Superb Course

Wonderful Course! Amicable staff and great play style.

Commented on 12/23/2019

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Favorite course in Metroplex

I'm always pleased with this beautiful course. Not so many houses close to course, so peaceful with a hawk to watch sometimes.

Commented on 12/16/2019

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/20/2019

Awesome! Thank you for visiting us at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good condition

The course was in pretty fair condition considering the current weather pattern we have had recently

Commented on 11/20/2019

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fun place for a group

The course is in great condition, the course and facilities have both been improved over the past year with an new driving range and out side bar area. The staff are very friendly and willing to assist with your every need.
Fun place to play.

Paul San Martino
Arlington Texas

Commented on 12/16/2019

Great Course! Great Pace of Play!

It is a unique layout with 5 par 5s. The pace of play has always been great. Often find myself playing a round in under 3 hours.

Commented on 12/23/2019

Changing course

There are many creeks in course. That is challenge of this course .

Commented on 10/29/2019

Terrific! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Grand Oaks Golf Club!

I didn't play becouse of bad weather people at grand oaks didn't give a rain check and then. I cancelled on line and GN. Still charge my card for the rround can some one explain this to me pleased.

Commented on 10/29/2019

We appreciate your review. Let us first start by apologizing that you weren't able to play our course due ot the weather. If you still haven't received your refund from GolfNow, we ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy for them. Thank you again and we hope to have you play a round with us soon!

good not grand

Grand Oaks is a pleasant course. It is almost a links course with trees and water. It’s a very flat well cared for course which is challenging in spots. the bridges and water ways need work. there are a few holes that were confusing because of the lack of contour and everything is pretty jammed together. overall its a good course not a ‘grand’ course and I would only go with the hot deal price.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Commented on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Nice Course

This was the first time I played the course. Nice layout with 6 par3 and 6 par 5 holes. Water is on most holes, but seldom came into play. Found close to 50 golf balls which was amazing. A flat course with elevated greens which made it challenging. The greens were lightning fast with very little break.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your first time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course again soon for another 5-star experience!

Great day!! Golf gods were smiling.

Got morning tee time, conditions were perfect. Fairways were great, easy to hit your ball if u landed in the short grass. Love the layout of this course. Have played here several times. Pace of play little slow, but not bad for Sat. Staff always friendly. Marshall rounded frequently to help keep game moving. Have to muscle your tee in on few holes. Wish driving range was ready but looks close. . I’m a high handicapper and shot my best score ever here.....so ....my most favorite course ever right now... until the golf gods say otherwise. Will be back !!!

Commented on 10/07/2019

Good Track

Great friendly staff! Good layout with 5 par 5s. Bring a range finder, only thing is they don’t mark the course with yardages very well.

Commented on 10/01/2019

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Best kept secret

Nice design, fast greens but true. Fairways a little dry but normal for this time of year. Very helpful staff on what to be aware off (first time playing this course).

Commented on 09/30/2019

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Grand Oaks Golf Club. We're glad that you enjoyed your first time playing our course and we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Dallas, Texas
De Soto, Texas
Arlington, Texas
Arlington, Texas

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.