Previously known as The Village Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Panorama Golf Club

Year Built 1962

Commented on 12/12/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159724767! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Awesome greens

Panarama Village is an outstanding golf course with 27 holes to offer. The grounds crew continues to do an outstanding job with managing the course, greens and fairways. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. Great atmosphere for friendly game of golf and or serious golf if you wish to join in. I would recommend anyone who cares about the game of golf, to visit Panarama village golf course and enjoy the atmosphere that surrounds this great facility.

Great time

Course in great shape.. challenging yet playable for the hacker. Will be back.

Commented on 12/03/2019

u344399097, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Panorama Rocks!

Heyck if I reviewed the course every time I played it you would be sick of seeing my reviews. Look the course is in excellent shape and the greens are excellent as well... the leaves are falling out here but the crew is keeping them blown off the fairways and pushed into the rough then mulched up so its easy to find a stray shot. Anyway my only complaint would be that during the week the course is now getting pretty full., which is good for the ol' cash register. Keep up the good work guys and I will review if something is not right, Otherwise, get out here and play this course!.

Commented on 12/03/2019

VetteGolfer, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Cold wet round

It was a cold day to start that never warmed up as predicted. The course is in great winter shape and the greens are awesomely fast as always. Much to my demise. 3 putted first 4 holes. It started to rain lightly on my 16 hole and continued through completion.. A final 3 putt on my 18th hole to remind me who’s boss at Panorama. The greens. The staff has always been friendly. Mr Charlie gave me a heads up about the green speed when I picked up my cart. Mrs Teresa always welcomes you when you check in. The grounds crew try their best to keep the fairways and greens clean. A thankless task on a tree lined course. I’ve never experienced anything negative with the staff, grounds crew, layout, or course conditions.

Commented on 11/18/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Brokengolfer69. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Top greens

Best greens in Houston; at least that I’ve played this year. Super fast and true. If your approach game is not good, or you struggle with putting, this will be a difficult course. I’d go back for sure!!

Commented on 12/03/2019

Your feedback is important to us, u7027691. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

My Fave

It’s possible there may be “Country Club” type courses in the area, but Panorama is absolutely the finest course in the area in my price range.

Commented on 11/14/2019

u493652165, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

8 Ball

Everything was good on the golf course. Except for the greens which are in good shape but way too fast for the average golfer. Enjoyed the round even without calling the corner pocket.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Hi Robert9216790. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Hello, Pietrzak. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Great Greens!!

I play many different courses around the Houston area and Panorama currently has the Best greens. They will challenge all golfers with tough slopes on many holes . When I play this course I play two scores . The course score and the number of putts on the greens . The staff is always kind and friendly. So if putting is your strength give Panorama a try and count your Putts .

Commented on 10/28/2019

Your feedback is important to us, WillMattern. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Its a Hidden Gem!

The course is in excellent shape for early fall. The leaves are starting to fall so finding balls in the rough may be a little tricky but if you are a fairway player then no problems. The greens are rolling pretty fast and have some undulations in them. All in all a pleasant round of golf with a friendly and accommodating staff.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Panorama is a great golf experience

The course is in great shape, fast challenging green. The staff and the people we met were all friendly. Would consider membership but live too far away.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Hi u083585799. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Pleasantly Surpised

Stayed away from this course because of a review from a friend who played here in 2017 and refused to go back. Nice fairways, challenging greens, and 2 or 3 really fun holes. Would definitely go back especially if you can score a <$20 hot deal.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Hi blakefed! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hello, Byerslw. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

One of my favorite places to play

I’ve been a frequent player at Panorama the past few months because of the staff and course. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better layout with excellent greens for the money. Met some great players there including the reigning club champion for women. Looking forward to my return and tipping back a few brews after my round.

Commented on 10/21/2019

u536534491, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Great place to play golf.

Walked into the pro shop, was asked my name and off I went to play golf. Every one was vary helpful. I will back to play again .

Commented on 10/14/2019

Pietrzak, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hello, knb061. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

great features

nice experience, countryside, friendly staff, freed yardage book!

Commented on 09/16/2019

u4159808, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Commented on 08/29/2019

Hello, Valcentro1. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020