Previously known as The Village Golf Club - Winged Foot Course.

Panorama Golf Club

Year Built 1962

Play at Panorama Golf Course

Played yesterday at Panorama Golf course and had a great time playing single (usually not my thing) course was in great shape and the greens were really nice and green, putting was rolling smooth and true. I have made this course one of my regular courses to play well worth time and money to play.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Hi Zeplen73. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Fun start horrible finish

Course is in good condition. Greens fast fast. Front 9 we had good spacing between groups. Daily play started on Thunderbird then turned to Rolling Hills unfortunately the members playing Wingfoot turned to Rolling Hills also. Made it very crowded and very slow. 10 min wait on each hole. We had 1.5 front nine and a 3 hr back 9.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Hi Brokengolfer69. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Great Day. For Golf

Played with my wife and daughter today. Condition were excellent, pace was good and the greens were fast. Cups have been modified so that you don’t have to remove the pole. Nice social distancing. Blessings, Pat A

Commented on 04/06/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u281487681. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003064321! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Commented on 03/30/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u908014720! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

The Course is greening Up!

Played Holes 1-10 The course is greening Up quickly. Even after 3-4 days of rain the course was fairly dry as well with only 4 holes cart path only. ( I was expecting cart path only all the way) The greens were very smooth and fairly quick . The staff is excellent The course always presents a good challenge. Best value in Montgomery county by far. Give it a try if you have never played here. I recommend it.

Commented on 03/30/2020

VetteGolfer, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Commented on 03/30/2020

Hello, reggieadams. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

No beverage cart and rude marshall

Sucks to play a round of golf without a beverage cart, especially in Texas. The Marshall was so rude like I stepped on his newly padded lawn, well next time have your starter or the person check in people to tell us what holes are cart paths, will have to reconsider coming back here again

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello scon109. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 03/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/04/2020

Hi u314159724767. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course.

Panorama

Course marshals made the experience unpleasant. The fairways and traps were well kept. The greens needed some work.

Commented on 03/13/2020

Hi cmosher! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 02/24/2020

Just golf

Good all around golf venue. Tee boxes - 7 Fairways -6 ( because of droughts , then heavy rains). Greens 9 +. No complaints here, knowing the weather situations. Nice outing if your not a automatic complainer which 30% are.

Commented on 02/19/2020

Hi Robert9216790. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Generally Good

Fairways are good-Greens are great and fast. Just a generally good place to play.

Commented on 02/19/2020

Commented on 02/10/2020

Slow play, players with 30 to 1 hour tee times allowed to jump in early.

Commented on 02/10/2020

Hi, u314159724767. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 02/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Byerslw! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Commented on 01/31/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, rkentsmith! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Commented on 01/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, JosephAndrews! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Rolling Hills Course!

Golf cart procedure

I was informed when I got there that they had a new policy that if there is back to back single booking then they will pair you up, and that you will only get one golf cart, this slows play down tremendously if you are not a great golfer like I am, and I prefer to play on my own. when I booked it online it clearly states that included in the price is one golf cart per player, for this reason I will be looking at other places to play.

Commented on 01/27/2020

Hi u314159266750! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.