Brambleton Regional Park Golf Course

Fairways Bermuda
Architect Hank Gordon

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 08/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We hope that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you back playing again soon.

Excellent Layout; Too Many Ball Marks on the Greens

I hadn't played Brambleton in 3 weeks and boy was I surprised about the greens. Our 4some must have repaired 4 to 5 ball marks each on every hole. Come on people! It takes 5 seconds to fix a ball mark. If you don't fix it, it takes a month to heal. This is a great layout, fairways and tees in great shape. I guess northern virginia has a bunch of lazy golfers who don't like to fix their ball marks!!

Commented on 08/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the course layout. In regards to the ball marks, we are working hard to encourage our guests to repair their ball marks and to help by repairing a few additional.

Poorly Maintained

Tee boxes are like sand traps. The fairways were okay (ball marks were never repaired) but the greens were in terrible conditions. Divots we’re never repaired.

Good Morning Akio,

Thank you for taking the time to provide information about your experience. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the course condition. We too have noticed un-repaired ball marks and divots and are working to do our own repairs and also encouraging our golfers to do the same. We would like to speak with you further about your experience. Please contact Course Manager Dustin Betthauser at 703-327-3403 ext 101.

Commented on 08/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and hope you come see us again soon.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the positive review. We work hard to provide a quality customer experience and are happy to hear that you enjoyed yours. Hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/21/2020

Thank you for playing Brambleton Golf Course and for providing your feedback. We take the experience of our customers very seriously and are happy to hear you enjoyed your round. Thanks again.

Good Morning,

Thank you for playing Brambleton Golf Course and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon.

Wonderful Surprise - Excellent Course - Slow Play

This was my first time playing this course. I found it to be a beautiful course, and a very enjoyable one with some diversity of holes. My only complaint was the pace of play. I am not a particularly fast golfer, but the pace of play was so incredibly slow that it was the longest 18 holes I’ve played ever. It was 45 minutes to an hour longer than our normal pace of play.

Good Morning,

Thank you for playing Brambleton. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your course and are sorry to hear about your experience with pace of play. Pace of play is important to us and we typically experience shorter rounds. We will continue to monitor our pace each day and work to speed up play. Hope to see you again soon.

It’s A Muni.

Brambleton is a NOVa muni so you get what you get. Walkers, hackers, etc. Some of the holes have mediocre run off so it’s muddy but for the most part, it’s a very well designed course with enjoyable holes. Weekend rounds run about 5 hours but they tend to be short during the week. Solid course, slightly overpriced.

Good Morning,

Thank you for playing Brambleton and for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the course and are sorry to hear about your experience with pace of play. Pace of play is important to us and we typically experience shorter rounds. We will continue to monitor our pace each day and work to speed up play. Hope to see you again soon.

Well kept fairway

I’ve notice a lot of hard and dry fairways recently. Pace of play was excellent making for an excellent golf experience.

Commented on 07/05/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We are working everyday to ensure that our guests have a positive experience and are happy to hear that you were satisfied with yours. We hope to see you again soon. .

Great round

Course conditions were great and enjoyed the round.

Commented on 07/15/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for playing Brambleton and for taking the time to review the course. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again soon.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for playing Brambleton and taking the time to review the course. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again soon.

Awesome greens and tee boxes

Brambleton is in the best condition that I have ever seen in all the years I have played there.. They obviously put the shutdown to good use for some well needed maintenance. Greens rolled very true.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hi Pat,

Thank you for the great review and for recognizing the work that our maintenance team has put into the course.. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again at the course.

Won't be playing again

While Brambleton golf course offers a challenge with its layout, I will not be returning for one simple reason. With plenty of sunlight left to finish the course, my group was rushed off at the 16th hole. Brambleton had no problem accepting over $200 for the four of us to play 18 holes with a tee time of 4:12pm. However, at the 16th hole, we were rushed off by the "marshall" who was kind of a jerk about it, saying the carts needed to be brought in. Essentially we were given 3.5 hours for a foursome to play 18 holes, which is absurd especially on Father's day when the course was packed and the pace of play was slow.

Commented on 06/27/2020

Just want to tack on that Brambleton reached out to me upon reading this and have remedied the situation. Like I said before, Brambleton is a good golf course and this was only a customer service issue, which was made right by the course manager.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Good Morning. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at Brambleton Golf Course and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Due to the lengthy process of cleaning and sanitizing carts and the majority of golfers being single cart riders, we have set our cart due in time earlier than sunset to ensure that all carts are properly cleaned and sanitized. It sounds as if the cart due in time of 8:05pm and reasoning behind the early time was not fully explained and we take full responsibility for the miscommunication. Some of the later afternoon tee times are on the cusp of not being able to complete a full 18 holes, We do like to give the option of trying to complete the 18 holes for those times and are more than happy to issue a raincheck if a customer pays for 18 holes and cannot complete the round. I would like to speak with you personally if you receive this message. Please contact the course manager at 703-327-3403 ext 101.

What's with the staff??

Basically a review for all the park courses(brambleton, pohick, algonkian) the courses themselves are great, fun courses to play ,I really enjoy playing them. But I rarely now days choose to play at them due to the people who work or volunteer there. It. Is. Brutal.! I don't understand, they are constantly so mean and nasty it just ruins your day. I've honestly only seen them be nice to people their own age(65+ I'm guessing) as a younger individual I feel not very wanted,just rudely treated. I got yelled at for showing up early? Why? It doesn't matter what time you show up, they let their friends go off whenever and do whatever...4 domes,5somes, singles whatever they want. The rules don't apply. You want to feel welcomed at a golf course,not the other way around.

Commented on 07/05/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We take your opinion seriously, and are working everyday to provide our guests with a positive experience. If you had a negative experience with one of our staff members at a specific course, we would like to hear more so we can respond accordingly. Please reach out to the course manager at 703-327-3403 ext 101.

Good course for the money. Course was is good shape and the pace of place was right on. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Commented on 06/13/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience and appreciate your support of Brambleton Golf Course and NOVA Parks.

Great layout

I have played here many times, and always enjoy the course. Easily walkable and in good condition. My favorite part of the course are the greens. Just get it started and them roll. Hard to read even the short putts, but if you pick the correct line you will love putting these greens.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Good Morning. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your continued play and are always striving to provide a great experience in the club house and on the course. Hope to see you again soon.

Nice for February

Usually don't get days to play in February but it was nice enough this Saturday. Course was in good condition considering it's winter. Greens were good considering the time of yeare.

Commented on 02/29/2020

Good Morning. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We are thankful for these warm winter days and are excited for the spring season when the course comes alive. Thank you for supporting Brambleton and we'll hopefully see you again soon.

golf at brambleton

The course was wet so we were limited to cart path only. We were told that the cart path only requirement would be in effect until May The greens were in fair condition and the fairways were wide and inviting.

Commented on 02/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and thank you for playing. We don't expect to be cart path only until May. Once we get a good stretch of dry days and the grass comes out of dormancy to soak up the residual water, we will be back to our 90 degree rule. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Impressed

For this time of year I thought this course was in great condition. The greens were a little slow but rolled wonderfully. Very easy to walk. I can't wait to go back.

Commented on 02/05/2020

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for playing the course and thank you for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again in the near future.

Great bang for buck

Great course for the money. Conditioning was surprisingly above average. You’d think a county course with this type of traffic would be destroyed by this time of year but it’s lush. Good job grounds crew!

Commented on 08/05/2020

Hi Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and enjoyed the conditions. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to our maintenance crew. Hope to see you again soon.

Aldie, Virginia