Westfields Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Fred Couples (1998) Gene Bates (1998)

Dress code No blue jeans, cut-off shorts, tee shirts, or tank tops.

Great Choice!

This courses layout was great. Worth the money. The staff was first class. Greens were a bit beat up due to ball marks not being fixed, however, they putted very nicely. Highly Recommend. Played round in 4 hours.

Very enjoyable

This is a great course. It feels like a country club in a good way; yet still welcoming to first timers. It seems popular with a healthy group of regular players.

The front and back nines are quite different. The front requires distance off the tee whereas the back requires more precise approach shots.

I’m at 8 handicap and hit 84 from the blues. Two bad holes on the front marred an otherwise decent round. I made very few 10’ plus putts but not due to unfair greens.

Give this course a try and don’t play the Boom Boom tees unless you are at least 250 consistently off the tee.

Commented on 10/01/2019

Hello and thank you for the Excellent rating. We appreciate you joining us for your round of golf and hope to see you again in the near future!

Commented on 10/01/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Westfields Golf Club!

Well maintained course and freindly staff

Westfields is one of the best public courses in NOVA--challenging layout, well-maintained course, most friendly and courteous staff.

Commented on 10/01/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Westfields Golf Club!

Could be good but I won't be back

When you charge over $100 for a round of golf and I go out at 7am I have certain expectations. I expect service and staff to be top notch and they were. I also expect conditions to be pristine and they were far from it. This course is way over watered. It's flat out soggy, balls plugging in the middle of the fairway and the course hasn't seen rain in over a week. They had over watered to the point that it was killing the course with numerous bare patches in collection areas which is typically where your ball funnels as well. But the real problem was course management. It's common for a course to let people tee off on the back 9 only but it's only common to allow these folks to tee off as long as they don't hold up the groups who went off of the first tee earlier. Not only did management allow groups to go off the back 9 later than they should but they let a fivesome tee off in front of our foursome on the back 9. We played the front 9 in 1 hour and 40 minutes and the back 9 2 hours and 30 minutes. Killed our pace, killed our round and when we brought it up to management after the round they just laughed it off like oh well this is how we do things. Simple response to that is oh well, guess I'll never play there again. Couldn't pay me to go back.

Best course in area

If you looking for a nice high end course to play this is it, first class all the way from staff to course layout!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hi Rolex,

Hidden Gem

This course has beautiful holes and great scenery. The fairways, bunkers, and greens are all in excellent condition, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a top notch driving and putting area too. One of the top 5 courses in Northern Virginia!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hello u442219779,

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience. We will be sure to let our staff know that their hard work is paying off. Please come see us again soon!

Decent course

I always liked Westfield as I have played there several times. Today was just a bad day for golf. Started raining and drizzled or worse, starting at the fourth hole. Struggled through and when we reached the back nine the course was very backed up. Waited and waited so finally gave up and went in after the 13th hole. Food was good at the clubhouse. Staff was friendly. The course condition was ok considering the rain but lots of blank areas in the rough around the greens. Makes it hard to get up and down. Greens putted well. There is a premium on accuracy approaching the greens.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello u000005179808, we are sorry for the pace of play issue you experienced as it is always one of our highest priorities to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello Woodrow6266351, We appreciate you rating us. We look forward to having you back at Westfields Golf Club!

Great Staff

The course was in very good condition, well served with plenty of water coolers on the course. Much appreciated especially on recent hot days. The staff is very professional and effecient. Enjoyed the round.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hi Bob6985879, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again at Westfields Golf Club!

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello kkr21us, Thank you for once again returning to play Westfields. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello seoms, We appreciate you giving us a try. Thank you for leaving a rating. We hope to see you again here at Westfields!

Great Place for a Friday Afternoon Round

Unlike some other area courses, Westfields is a well-run operation and, in addition to good twilight rates, makes for a great Friday afternoon round. And, even a ranger on the course! Unbelievable. Too bad the course isn't treated better by players - fairway divots and ball marks on the green abound. Still a terrific layout and lots of rough makes it a challenge. Definitely coming back.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello u000006293829, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. This is valuable feedback we can share with the team as to improve before your next visit. Thank you again for joining us, we look forward to hosting again in the near future!

I will be back!

Course was in good shape. Nice fairways, thick rough and smooth greens! Moved through 18 holes in about 4:15.

Course in great shape!

Despite heavy amount of play, course is in great shape. Well run operation and helpful/friendly staff. 4 hour pace on a perfect Friday afternoon not too bad, although it wouldn't kill them to have the occasional marshal to keep things moving. One of the best close in courses.

Fairfax Station, Virginia
Chantilly, Virginia
Oakton, Virginia
Woodbridge, Virginia

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.