Lakeview Golf Club - Harrisonburg VA

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only
Fivesomes Allowed Yes, except April 1 - November 1
Single Allowed Yes, with permission only

Clubhouse

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Virginia (2018 #15)

Good course, great price

This is my first time playing this course. They have three nine holes set ups, mountain, peak, and lake courses. I played mountain and peak and they were nice layouts and in good condition. You couldn't beat the price with the discount code. 22 bucks for a cart and a round a golf on a nice course. hard to beat.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Second timers from Pittsburgh area

We again booked online at GolfNow.com. Today we played the Mountain 9 then the Peak 9. Beautiful homes and scenery on the Mountain 9, but many of the holes have a blind view from tee to flag, although after your tee shot the path to the flag becomes very evident. We enjoyed the afternoon with perfect 82 degree weather, lush fairways and not being pushed. We'll be back for sure when we visit Massanutten Resort nexy year !!
Thank you Lake View............Jay T.

First Timers From Pittsburgh Area PA

I booked the play an GolfNow.com. My wife and I played 18 starting at 11:50 and finished at 3:05 pm !! We played the Peak 9 and then the Lake 9 and enjoyed the whole course and experience. Beautiful weather and scenery on October 20th ! We were never pushed and never got pushed......enjoyed it so much we're going back on Thursday the 22nd !! Thank you Lake View Golf !!

Commented on 11/05/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Pleasantly surprised

I had low expectations given the price I paid. I was blown away. Very nice course. Tees were if’fy, fairways were good, but greens were in outstanding shape. Old school layout and old school feel, which I love. Can’t beat The overall value. I look forward to playing there again!!

Note—. Staff not taking Covid seriously at all. No masks. No enforcement Of masks in the club house. So take your wipes and sanitizers.

Great course!

We are staying at Massanutten resort. We play there & always wonder why after playing Lakeview.When you compare course conditions, price,layout,&length there is no comparision! Great course in awesome condition.Thank you to the staff at Lakeview for a great day!

Lovely Day on the Course

This is a beautiful, well-maintained golf course. The "rough" and fall leaves made it difficult to find any ball that wasn't on the fairway, however. Groups on the course were nice and let me play through. Carts were in good condition.

Commented on 10/13/2020

Lakeview - Lake and Mountain

both courses were in great condition. I would like to play again real soom.

Commented on 10/01/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course!

Had fun but a long day

The course was in Great shape but it was a slow day played behind 4 guys who were all over the place only 2 of us wouldn't let us play through so 4.5 hours later we got out of there but the greens were very fast and in really good shape

Beautiful scenery

played mountain and lake holes. Moubtain had beautiful views.

Commented on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. We would the opportunity to bump those 3 stars to 5. Please come back soon and allow us to wow you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Commented on 09/07/2020