Back 70 6008 yards 70.5 133
Middle 70 5609 yards 68.8 130
Forward 70 4873 yards 70.9 134
Scorecard for Mahogany Run Golf Course
Back M: 70.5/133 414 355 519 133 355 376 305 148 415 3020 363 153 351 327 159 564 146 415 510 2988 6008
Middle M: 68.8/130 368 328 511 118 335 356 275 137 391 2819 347 124 320 314 147 520 126 392 500 2790 5609
Forward W: 70.9/134 338 304 471 108 280 310 255 122 367 2555 251 102 264 281 120 452 106 340 402 2318 4873

Year Built 1980
Greens Seashore Paspalum Grass
Architect George Fazio (1980) Tom Fazio (1980)

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Collared shirts required, no denim, no sleeveless shirts.

Group Getaways 2
A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 1

It was a fun course to play, conditions could have been better.

The course was challenging and interesting to play. The staff was very nice and helpful, and they'll tell you everything you need to know about the course. The only issue was the course conditions. The greens weren't manicured all that well, probably because some would be unplayable because of some crazy slopes. Many of the tee boxes weren't level, and the driving range landing area is as wide as a two-lane road. With a slight remodel this course would be significantly better.
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Good

Narrow Caribbean Goof

My first time playing golf in the Caribbean and it did not disappoint. Not a long course by any means, but challenging non the less. I only hit driver 5 times and found that it was too much club twice (my usual drive is 280). I found a 200 yard iron shot to be much more desirable off the tee. Accuracy is a must on this course. Devil's Triangle did not disappoint, providing 3 holes with beautiful ocean views and challenging hole locations. Very small greens. The only downside is that these 3 holes are the ocean-view holes on the course. My one tip would be to use the terrain to your advantage, meaning you can often hit a safe shot away from trouble but use the embankments to roll the ball onto the green. No need to bring clubs on this trip, they have TaylorMade Speedblades for rent ($70). Overall, an excellent experience.
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Excellent

For the experience

Only course on St. Thomas. I brought my clubs with me because I knew I was going to play.....I"m glad I did, but if I was going back to St. Thomas, I might not bother with the clubs; they have nice rentals. If I was going with friends to play a lot of golf, then bring them. This is not a GREAT course, but a good course, and interesting. You won't need the driver much, as the course is not long, and accuracy MUCH more important. Scenery great, course in good condition. Fairways hard, keep that in mind on the doglegs, use less club all the ball will bound through the fairway! Every hole has a gallery of iguanas watching you. I had the place to myself; less than four hours to play as a single. I caught one foursome and they let me through on the tenth hole. Friendly staff......glad I played!
Staff Friendliness Excellent