While LakeLand Village is known for its PGA-level, 27-hole course, it is more than just a golf facility. Situated just 45 minutes west of Tacoma, the community surrounds Anderson Lake, offering three beaches with swimming areas and stunning views of Mt. Rainier to the south. It's a great option for family retreats or just a challenging round of golf. The course is divided into three nines known as Generation I, II, and II that are played in different 18-hole combinations. The Gen II and III golf course is arguably the most challenging combination. Strategically placed bunkers frame the undulating greens and the narrow fairways demand accuracy. Water hazards and out-of-bounds come into play throughout as well. The nines vary in level of difficulty, providing options for players of all skill levels.

Lakeland Village Golf Course
Championship 72 6471 yards 71.5 122
Middle 72 6086 yards 69.6 118
Forward 72 5334 yards 71.0 121
Scorecard for Generation II/III
Blue M: 71.5/122 501 407 132 297 370 328 197 523 385 3140 438 514 454 355 467 168 390 179 366 3331 6471
White M: 69.6/118 467 381 132 297 340 308 168 495 364 2952 416 498 435 332 440 145 365 158 345 3134 6086
Red W: 71.0/121 438 310 121 230 316 278 141 429 326 2589 352 461 388 275 390 136 304 144 295 2745 5334

Year Built 1998
Architect Gene Bunny Mason

Credit Cards Accepted None

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Washington (2018 #8) (2015 #15)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the U.S. (2017 #16)

Good place to play.

This course has 27 holes and is great to play. Not over book and good course conditions!

Fast greens and fast pace of play

Course was in awesome condition and the greens were fantastic, fast and smooth. Pace of play was not an issue, just a great day and will certainly be back to play again.

Gen 2 and 3 courses

Fun course great shape and friendly staff. Only complaint, golf now price 24$ (great) for 18 holes 2 people, then they screw you with 32$ (screwed) cart fee.

Worth the drive

I enjoyed playing here. Greens and fairways were in excellent shape. My only complaint was that the grass on the tee box was a little long, on some holes almost as long as my tee. Started my front 9 on Gen 2 and finished on Gen 3. Narrow fairways with houses packed in on both sides on most holes. This course will challenge you to leave the driver in the bag and pick another club. You'll probably lose a lot of golf balls if you're not a straight hitter. Worth drive to play here.

Course was well maintained. Greens were true. Always enjoyable when we golf there. This was my 4th time or so.

Lakeland Village: A Real Gem!

I had not played Lakeland Village for many years. My golfing partner and I were looking for an inexpensive alternative to our other, regular courses. I suggested Lakeland Village and was very impressed with the 2 courses we played (Gen II & Gen III). We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are planing on playing there at least once a week!

Generation I & II at Lake Land Village Golf Course
Commented On 07/05/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Generation I & II at Lake Land Village Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Pro like fast

This is the second time I have played the course. The fairways are pretty generous but the housing development is not guarded well by trees or nets so.wayward shots can hit homes. Many undulations in fairway that could cause bad lies but they had marked by ground under repair for a free drop. Thank you staff. The greens were receptive to approach shots with loft. Once on green the greens were lightening fast. All day was a struggle to find touch on the greens.. Not saying this was bad just a challenge to put on a pro like fast green. The putts rolled perfectly true. Club house food and beverage could use an upgrade..

Will be back

First time playing here. I heard it was tight but I thought there was ample room on the longer holes. Narrower on the shorter holes. Very well planned course. Greens were in excellent condition rolling true and fast.

NEW MANAGEMENT

I've been playing here for about 4 years now and the course is in much better condition. Most of the improvements appear in the vicinity of the clubhouse. My only issue is that area under repair throughout the course, and especially on Generation 1 seem to just be painted under repair and not actually being repaired. Gen 1 has several areas of pot holes down the fairway, especially on the 3 hole par 5. Price on GolfNow is inconsistent, ai paid $13.00 then two days later the same time and date was $29.00. The nicest thing is Lakeland Village does have tee time Hot Deals after 12:00 so you can use the PromCodes you earn from GolfNow. GolfNow needs to change the after 12:00 tee times for use of earned Promocodes.

Good to be playing

Just returned to golf after being off a while from foot surgery. Course conditions were excellent except for the aeration of the greens but what can you do about that?
But by having my foot recuperating I was forced to rent a cart. I was blown away that the rental for 18 holes was $16.00! Now I was figuring the normal $10 fee but when the cart costs one and a half times as much as the hot deal price that's crazy! No wonder there are so many of them sitting there all the time.
It took a couple of holes to get over the sticker shock, then it was a good day of golf.

A excellent golf Facility

A27 hole golf course that is well maintained. Great price with Golf Now but reasonable with Golf Now. Staff could not have been nicer. Snacks good at the turn also, somewhat limited but I was there for golf. Driving Range clean and neat, medium bucket 6 bucks you can't beat the price. My recommendation is go to Lakeland and play, you will e joy yourself.

Generation I & II at Lake Land Village Golf Course
Commented On 03/05/2019

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review our course, Lakeland Village Golf Course, and for the 3 stars. We hope that you enjoyed playing our golf course and that you will continue to see improvements in the course the next time you are with us. We are glad to see that you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with us. Thank you for playing our golf course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Winter Golf

The day was an overcast 45 degree January day. Lakeland Village was in great shape. With it being winter they had the white tees pushed up a bit, but not as far as the normal red tees. The fairways were dry except for a two of holes (#11 and #12). My playing partner and I didn't have a plugged ball in the 18 holes. We were often surprised with the bounce and roll of our drives. The greens were immaculate. The putting surfaces were smooth and a rich color of green. Best of all it was a GolfNow Hot Deal for $10 plus fees.

Bremerton, Washington