EagleSticks Golf Club tumbles across gently rolling farmland situated just outside of Zanesville. The constant up-and-down characterizes the course from the rolling fairways to the undulating greens. The total elevation changes amount to more than 100 feet. The hilly terrain is adorned with pristine forests of oak, maple, ash, oak, and walnut trees. Cascading waterfalls can be found throughout the golf course as well. There are scenic views everywhere but don't let that distract you, the challenging layout requires your full attention. There are 90 bunkers strategically situated along the fairways and greens. It's not particularly long at 6,500 yards from the back tees, it's a golf course that instead favors accuracy over power. The par-5 11th is EagleSticks Golf Club's signature hole. Starting with a daunting downhill plunge, there is a creek that splits the fairway and a stream that runs alongside the left approaching the green.

Eaglesticks Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Fairways Bent grass
Greens Bent grass

Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs

Great course, excellent staff

This was my second time playing this course, the first being a year ago. I brought my high school girls golf team over for a practice round prior to their district tournament. The pace of play was a little slow, however I did see Tyler (assistant pro) come out and move groups along that fell behind. The course was in near excellent condition with noticeable improvements being made throughout the course (always makes me feel like I want to come back to see the improvements). I heard someone complain about the price ahead of me in the pro shop why I’m not sure. Between the practice facilities, the course and the friendly staff the rates are more than fair.
One thing I do want to highlight is Kelly and Tyler’s support of youth golf and development. These guys go above and beyond for my young ladies when we are there. I’m not sure you will find Pros more supportive of youth than these guys.
Give this place a chance, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Commented on 10/20/2019

Birdiesandsermons,

We appreciate all of your great comments. We are also thankful that you recognized projects and improvements that we are working on currently. Also we are very appreciative of your work with Junior Golf. Without the kids we have no future in Golf and in life. Also we are very appreciative of your work with Junior Golf. Without the kids we have no future in golf and in life. Preach brother.

Pars and birdies

Kelly Morrow , PGA Professional

Jimmy Hanlin golf outing

I have played Eaglesticks several times and have never been disappointed. Our group participated in the Jimmy Hanlin outing and everyone had a great time. We drive several hours to play the course for events like this and the Nine Stars of Golf package on an annual basis.
I have talked with our local golf course owner about adopting some of the events and daily operations that Eaglesticks has but unfortunately it has fell on dead ears.
In a nutshell it all comes down to a friendly staff and providing a top notch experienceed everytime. Job well done to the staff at Eaglesticks!

Commented on 10/02/2019

Hello. We are beyond happy to hear you and your friends enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you all. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences @eaglesticksgolfclub.

Commented on 10/01/2019

Harold,

Be sure that we always anticipate your arrival and we love serving you! It is nice to know that you enjoy our product and the atmosphere that we strive to provide. We look forward to your return.

Great time for all

Thank you Tyler and Kelly. your hospitality was second to none. you guys were awesome taking care of us. The course was beautifully laid out. Will look forward to seeing you next year. Big thanks again for being so accommodating.

Commented on 09/24/2019

Hello, and thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you back again soon! Thanks for choosing @eaglesticksgolfclub.

Commented on 09/24/2019

Hello. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time @eaglesticksgolfclub. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/20/2019

Spoony,
Glad you enjoyed the view !!

Kelly Morrow, PGA Professional

Eaglesticks is the perfect golf course. It's challenging yet fair where accuracy is key over power. The staff is excellent. The PGA pro, Kelly Morrow is the most helpful person you will ever meet. He's always smiling and ready to answer any question. The fairways are in great shape and the greens all roll at a steady speed. Now they have "Club 30". It's $89.00 to join and after that only $16.00 to ride any day. What more can you ask for? A beautiful course, Excellent staff and service, very cheap fees. PERFECT, It doesn't get any better!

Commented on 09/17/2019

We are so happy that you are enjoying your Club 30 Membership! We look forward to serving you on each and every visit!

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you join Club 30 and we see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @eaglesticksgolfclub.

Great Again

As always this course was a thrill. Pin location today was very challenging adding some nuance to the experience. Individuals in the pro shop are always top notch. Course conditions were not as great as I have seen them in the past due to use and rains flooding the bunkers but still the best in the area by far. Looking forward to becoming a club 30 member soon!

Commented on 09/12/2019

Hi, Chris. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you as a Club 30 member @eaglesticksgolfclub!

Commented on 09/06/2019

Chris,

On behalf of the whole staff I want to say "Thank You" for the kind comments. We are glad you were pleased, but we are focused on making the experience better each time! Come see us soon.......

Labor Day 3 man Scramble

one of the best run events I have played in. Kelly and his staff are great and as always very friendly.

Troy,

Thank you so much for playing in our events. We feel like tournament golf has taken a back seat in recent years and we like to keep the competitive spirit alive. We hope you will continue to play in our events for years to come!

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @eaglesticksgolfclub.

William,

Thanks for the ***** review all the way from the Windy City! We hope to see you again!

Commented on 09/04/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, WIlliam. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round @eaglesticksgolfclub!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

First time playing, really enjoyed it.

This was my first time playing this course and I can’t wait to play it again. My brother-in-law and I traveled 1.5 hours to play it. The course was in really nice shape, the only issue was the bunkers were full of water from a recent storm I’m assuming, nothing the course could control. The course gives many different options for club selections. The staff from the pro shop to the restaurant and even out to the groundskeepers were very friendly. This course should be on your list to play!

Commented on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team @eaglesticksgolfclub. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great layout.

The staff was very friendly and the course was in good shape.

Commented on 09/17/2019

We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit! Please come back soon and give us a shot at five stars!!

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4 stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @eaglesticksgolfclub!

Always enjoy playing Eaglesticks

Love everything about this place...
Course layout is great...challenging but not too penalizing
Clubhouse staff are always friendly and accommodating...
We'll be back, for sure

Dmiller,

As much as you love EagleSticks, it's right back at you. We enjoy the opportunity serve people and do what we love the most. WE look forward to seeing you again!

Kelly Morrrow, PGA Professional

Commented on 10/16/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round @eaglesticksgolfclub!

Rough Spring and Summer Shows

Love the layout but the terrible spring and summer has made its impact on Eaglesticks. Greens were ok except for the lack of ball marks getting repaired. We played at 8am so i can only imagine how beat up they look by mid afternoon. Plenty of deadspots on the tee boxes and the fairway. Hopefully they can find some good weather and maybe make a comeback but i dont see it coming back to perfect. Pace was ehhh to regrettable. Played in 4.25 hours as a 2 some. gotta love the guys in front of us who were typical slow cart players. GET OUT OF YOUR CART AND GO TO YOUR BALL WHILE YOUR PARTNER HITS....

Commented on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will use your review to better the experience going forward. We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. We hope you give us another try in the near future! Thanks for choosing EagleSticks.

Commented on 08/29/2019

WE appreciate your visit, and your comments. For sure it has been a tough summer, but things are shaping up and we would love to host you again. Our NEW Course superintendent is doing some great things and we would love you back this fall to see the fruit of his labor!

Very disappointed!!!

I purchased 4 vouchers and every time I called for a tee time Eaglesticks had a golf outing. Very disappointed that i didn’t get to use my vouchers.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop to discuss this issue further. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for choosing EagleSticks.

Great experience

Love playing this course....always in great shape
Pro shop has the latest gear and the head pro is awesome!!!
Always friendly and he runs fantastic smooth tournies!!!!!
If you haven’t played this course you owe it to yourself to get out there.... one of the most fun designs in ohio.

Commented on 08/29/2019

Coming all the way from PIcktown this means so much! We hope we will see you gain this season!

Kelly Morrow, PGA

eaglesticks member

the course was in great shape, forgot how many hills there was on the course. Lots of foursome out and as a single hard to get going. greens were great and the bunker had lots of water in ithem.

Darrryl,

We will keep knocking ourselves out and try to convert that 4 to a 5...... Stay tuned.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @eaglesticksgolfclub.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Great hospitality at a great course layout

Kelly, Tyler and the rest of the staff at Eaglesticks make for a great golf experience. Eaglesticks is about a two hour drive for us, so being treated like members is just one reason we make the trip a couple times a year. The layout of Eaglesticks offers many challenges with great elevation changes, undulating greens, and scenic views. They also have a great 19th hole if that is part of your criteria, where you can hang out, watch the game and talk about those missed putts. Recent weather in Ohio has made it tough on many golf courses, but you can see that Kelly and his staff are working hard to return the course to its country club like stature.

Hey AJ,

Thanks so much for the kind comments. We look forward to seeing your smiling face again soon!

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4 stars. We love hearing from golfers like you. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @eaglesticksgolfclub!

Bob,

Thanks so much for the ***** rating!

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hi, Bob. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time @eaglesticksgolfclub. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Course was in pretty good shape. Some issues that is out of their control with the weather we’ve had this year. Greens are getting beat up with ppl not repairing their ball marks and some bunkers with a lot of rocks in them. Otherwise it’s a pretty good course

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, and you're right there are some things we cannot control. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future anyway. Thanks for choosing EagleSticks.

A chance to use every club

We travel an hour to get here and try to play at least once every year. The yardage is fair for senior golfers and during the 18 holes you will get a chance to use every club. With the rolling terrain and elevation changes, chances are that you will have a chance to use or learn to play from a lot of uneven lies. Weather conditions have been tough on golf courses this year with an extreme amount of rain in the spring and now really hot temperatures. We found the condition of the course to be very good, always enjoy the speed of the greens. Green side bunkers are OK, but fairway bunkers are pretty much unplayable. We used the driving range to warm up and the putting green gets you ready. Had a cold drink inside after the round and the prices are very reasonable and an enjoyable day was had by everyone. We’ll be back!

Commented on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. @eaglesticksgolfclub thanks you!

Zanesville, Ohio