Situated below Mt. Rainier, Enumclaw Golf Course is considered one of the most beautiful courses in western Washington. The stunning natural setting is a showcase of the best Northwest golf has to offer. The course is home to an abundance of wildlife including deer, elk, otters, and heron. From late September through early October, golfers can witness the salmon coming up Boise Creek to spawn. The layout meanders through tall pines and across rolling hills. The front nine is less challenging than the back where there are more strategically placed bunkers and blind tee shots. With small greens and a variety of elevation changes throughout, accuracy is essential for a low score. Enumclaw Golf Course's par-3 holes are particularly challenging. The course also features several risk-reward opportunities that emphasize strategy over skill.

Year Built 1947
Architect Dave Salisbury

Cafe, Restaurant

best shape Enumclaw has been in years

Course was in great shape. Nice staff and pace of play was good.

Course is in good shape

The course is in the best shape I have seen in years. Most of the greens are good and fast with challenging pin placement but Tee boxes are getting chewed up. The staff at this course are great and have always been friendly. We walked 18 last week in just under 4 hours and yesterday was just over 5 both tee times on Sunday twilight after 2 PM.

Charming Challenge

This alpine like Course, quaint in charm, big in heart,
Plays far more difficult than it looks.
World class greens that play different as the round goes, and as the sun passes overhead. Tricky corners. Giant Guardian Trees. And the ever present creek/water hazard. Blind shots over, and into blind drops with rolls that make club selection and shot placement at a premium.
The longer holes mishmash together and it can make fairway play feel like a match on I-5, as literally three holes (4 if you count a nearby par 3 that can confuse flag/greens) converge into a wide BIG fairway intersection with a few trees that sorta outline and separate (?) the holes.
Fun and more of a test than it seems at first glance.

Fun but slow today

The course was in pretty good shape and the greens are really nice. The fairways just aren’t cut very good for this time of the year and I hope they improve with that but the play was really slow today. They let out too many twosomes back to back instead of joining people up.

Challenges the Amateur Golfer

Enumclaw is a golf course that challenges the amateur golfer. Between tree placement and fairways that place the ball above, below and level with your stance, Enumclaw makes the amateur golfer pay attention to all those little things we need to work on to improve our handicap.

Beautiful Fall day

It was a gorgeous fall day. Greens were amazing and no one was pushing us. Absolutely a great day.

Fall Golf

The course is in good shape and still dry for Fall golf. We lost some balls even though the grass was short but the leaves on the fairway made it hard to find the ball. Didn't want to hold up play searching. They have put sand over parts of the fairways and greens making the greens much slower then a few weeks ago but it is getting worked in and was less of an issue this round then it was last time. Hope to get a few more rounds in before we need to hang it up for the winter. Staff is always great at EGC.

Response from on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a very nice four-star review! We're so pleased that you were able to enjoy your round despite the fallen leaves. Please come and see us again soon.

Fall golf

Fall golf at Enumclaw is great. The salmon are starting to run and the leaves are falling. The course is in great shape and not water logged yet. The pin location on the greens are the most challenging they have been all year. Most are on the edge and on a slope. How challenging? Most par 4's I would get on in 2 then 3 put. Cost me some strokes over my average. The staff here is always great. It was not busy today with nobody in front or behind and we walked the round in just over 3 hours.

Response from on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a terrific four-star review! We, too, think that Fall is a wonderful time of year here. Please come and enjoy another round with us before it gets a bit too cold.

Enumclaw golf course

This course looks like it has not had any major maintenance or upgrades in many years.
lots of weeds on the fairways, as well as dry spots on the fairways.

Response from on 10/18/2018:
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our conditions. We're hard at work to improve and perfect and the course is looking very lovely currently. We hope you'll return for a better experience soon.

Great local course

Great staff, good food and a warm atmosphere. One of my go to courses anytime I want to golf

Response from on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the very kind words and four stars, Clint! Please come and see us soon!

Great time!

Course was excellent today, pace of play was excellent but that was possibly because it was 90 degrees out. And I beat my friend whom I have never won against. Always love enumclaw golf course!

Response from on 07/19/2018:
It sounds like you had a great round with us and we couldn't be more pleased! Thank you for leaving us four stars and we hope to see you again soon!

Very Slow Pace

The pace of play was very slow on the front 9. I don't want to play speed golf but at least be considerate to groups behind you. I saw a couple of arguments from golfers ahead and behind us yelling at people to speed up. The group of 4 ahead of us did not tee of until the group ahead of them was off the green even on a par 4. Then on the 5th they broke up into 2 groups of 2 slowing down the pace even more. When we got to the turn we asked if we could just play the front 9 again and thankfully they let us. We had a very nice 9 after that with nobody ahead or behind us. Would be helpful to have a marshal drive around once in a while to keep pace of play moving.

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for alerting us to this. We understand how frustrating slow play can be. We will pass along your feedback to our management staff. We hope you'll come and play again soon!
Commented on 08/12/2018

I played there on 7/11/18. The pace of play was as bad as I have ever experienced. I skipped three holes to get around the groups that were holding everyone up. I did complain in the club house and the response was that they have players that are so old they can barely walk. They did send a marshal out. Otherwise I enjoyed the course and will play there again.

Best shape I've seen Enumclaw in years

The grass was mowed nice and short. the greens in great shape and very fast. Staff is great and let us on early. The only negative is on the back 9 next to hwy 410 it gets very noisy with the traffic but most of the course is quiet.

Response from on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a wonderful four-star review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed our conditions and we hope you'll return soon for another round!

Great day

The course was in great shape. The fairways were cut beautifully.

Response from on 06/13/2018:
Thank you for the wonderful four-star review, Russel! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your round with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good for the $

Front 9 exceeded expectations! Back 9 was hit and miss. Hole 11 was... well, lets just leave it at that. Overall a good experience and decent value. For me, its better than playing Druids at $80+ on a weekend in May! I’d play here again.

Response from on 06/13/2018:
Thank you for the terrific feedback and four stars. We're so pleased that you enjoyed the front 9 even if the back 9 wasn't your favorite. We look forward to your next round with us.
Response from on 05/18/2018:
Thank you for leaving us four stars!

Really challenging course

Great course love the challenge, no hole is like the other. Will come back multiple times

Response from on 05/11/2018:
Thank you for the terrific five-star review, Levi! We're so glad that you had a great time and we look forward to your next round with us.

Hot deals $11

Had a good round and the course was in good shape. Grass was a bit long and we lost a few balls due to the long grass. Staff here is easy going and pace of play was fine. Very walkable course

Response from on 05/11/2018:
Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad that you overall enjoyed your round and we hope to see you again soon.
Sumner, Washington