Type Public/Municipal

The Riverbend Golf Complex sits along the Green River in Kent Valley, Wash. Owned and operated by the City of Kent, the complex offers a championship, 18-hole course and a mini-golf course. The 18-hole course is one of the busiest in the state with more than 65,000 rounds played on it annually. The golf course sprawls across a relatively flat landscape, making it easily walkable. Though it may not be hilly, that doesn't mean it's trouble free. There are more than 50 bunkers strategically placed throughout and three lakes come into play as well. The layout is player friendly, with enough variety to appeal to players of all skill levels.

Riverbend Golf Complex

Year Built 1989
Architect John Steidel

Dress code Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while on the golf course.

Was scheduled to play today but the golf course was unplayable.. how I wished I was informed earlier. Very disappointed with Golfnow.

Commented on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Would not honor paid voucher

It's a sad day for me, I had signed up for the men's club and paid my fee. The membership included 1 free round and 1 free round on your birthday. I used my free round early in the year but they would not honor my bday round on my actual bday because they changed the rules for 2020. It hadn't been a year yet since I joined in March 2019. I spent thousands of dollars here, so much money and time here and to not honor a 20.00 voucher on January 2nd in the middle of winter.. I'll forever take my business else where.

Commented on 01/06/2020

Commented on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great feedback greggolfs! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great feedback Helenlee! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

started late

got a nice price for a late start. Cart path only but i had handicap exception which they honored. course was dry and good condition

Commented on 11/20/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Needs modernization of toilets at fields

Love this course except the conditions of toilets at field is discussing, no sink to wash your hands plus none flushing toilets!

Commented on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Commented on 11/08/2019

Riverbend in Winter

The course was in very nice shape for this time of year. The greens had chemicals applied which gave them a nice dark green contrast, making them easy to find. It's a flat course, so it would have been easy to walk. The fairways were firm, giving nice bounce and roll on tee shots.

Commented on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the great feedback GordonBrooks! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

RIVERBEND ON COLD MORNING

THE COURSE IS IN GREAT SHAPE. A COUPLE OF TEE BOXES NEED HELP. THE GREENS WERE SPRAYED WITH SOMTHING. NEVER SAW A PESTICIDE SIGN TILL BACK NINE. STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. ALL IN ALL HAD A GREAT TIME.

Commented on 11/07/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Poor course maintenance...

Nice classic course layout, however, the greenskeeper(s) need to do a better job to maintain the course. Then, again, the management should invest in improving the course such as irrigation, etc. No marshals around to enforce golfers to fix their divots, especially on the greens. Almost every hole, I had to fix at least 5 divots. No matter, thanks GolfNow for the great deal.

Commented on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we do strive daily to maintain high standards. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Commented on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the great feedback silverbell! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great Day!!

We had a great round on-this course for winter golf. Course was well maintained. Friendly staff. All in all, great day!!

Commented on 10/25/2019

Green is in excellent condition

The staff is very friendly and green is in excellent condition

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great feedback Mike! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Plays Twice a year

It was great experience with my dad on my birthday.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Plain course

Riverbend has fairly straight fairways and well-cared lawns, Great course with moderate green fees.

Unfair review

Difficult to rate the course due the fact that it rained as we played and the greens had recently been aeriated

Commented on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience despite aerated. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Let us Know

I made reservations through golf now. The was no warning that the greens had been sanded. Putting green horrible.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will allow us another chance to WOW you with a future visit. Until then, take care!

Sept 5, 2019

Good day and conditions. Friendly gold now partners.

Auburn, Washington
Seattle, Washington
Seattle, Washington
Tacoma, Washington

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.