Tournament 72 6992 yards 74.0 126
Back 72 6490 yards 71.6 123
Middle 72 6070 yards 69.5 118
Forward (W) 72 5491 yards 73.5 132
Scorecard for Crimson Creek Golf Club
Black M: 74.0/127 380 370 190 550 441 440 334 506 190 3401 414 181 361 383 584 201 588 466 413 3591 6992
Blue M: 71.3/123 361 351 175 513 420 400 312 482 171 3185 357 157 344 375 527 193 564 391 397 3305 6490
White M: 68.9/116 W: 75.3/135 333 321 163 488 400 375 296 451 144 2971 341 142 321 367 500 175 545 376 332 3099 6070
Red W: 70.3/121 303 301 123 461 334 359 286 440 113 2720 326 123 286 305 463 150 489 314 315 2771 5491

Year Built 1998
Architect P. B. Dye (1998)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Crimson creek

Played Crimson creek the other day and had a blast! We had a few guys drop from the 2 foursomes we had scheduled and the staff was more than willing to work with us. We consolidated to a fivesome and still got off the first tee on time and finished in 4 hours. Course was in decent condition for winter and the greens were in pretty good shape. Nice balance of challenging holes and easier holes. Other than the longer drive from the city, Crimson creek should be on your list of courses to play in the metro. I will definitely play here again!

Commented On 2019-02-07T15:55:29.000+00:00

Thanks for the great feedback and 4-star review! We truly appreciate your comments on our course & staff, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your golf experience with us. Can't wait to have you back at Crimson Creek Golf Course again soon! Check out your review shared on our Facebook page. #CrimsonCreekGC

Good course. Highs winds big factor.

Greens slower in November, but receptive to approach shots.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the 3-star review and taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your understanding regarding some of the course conditions as we move into the winter season, but we hope to have you back at Crimson Creek Golf Course for an even better experience soon!

This course is one of the best rural course in the metro

Always enjoy our time here. The staff is extremely friendly, and the course conditions are great for the price. The greens were some of the best i have seen this time of year in Oklahoma. Highly recommend giving this course a shot.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 09/27/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 4-star review! We truly value all of your comments and dedication to playing at Crimson Creek Golf Course. Visit us on Facebook to see your review shared on our page!

Crimson creek

Fairways were dry and most grass was yellow. Greens were in ok shape . No cart service for food or drinks. Even on a Holiday.

Great condition

Course in gray condition. Beautiful. Challenging but fun to play.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 09/10/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! We can't wait to have you back at Crimson Creek Golf Course again soon. Check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

too many fivesomes that would not let anyone play through made for a long than normal round of golf. The course is great and the staff is always friendly.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 08/16/2018:
Bob, thank you for the 4-stars and taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize if your recent round was affected by a slow pace of play, but your comments have been shared with our staff for any future improvements. We appreciate your comments regarding our course and staff, and hope to welcome you back to Crimson Creek Golf Course again soon!
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/18/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! Book another round at Crimson Creek Golf Course soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/17/2018:
Bob, thank you for the 4-star review! Come back to Crimson Creek Golf Course for another great round soon.

Good track

Course conditions are good for a country muni course. The greens roll true and the tee boxes are kept up well. Everything in between is hit and miss, but the layout is great with some really fun holes.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Dustin, thanks for the 4-stars and taking the time to leave us with our feedback. We hope you enjoyed your day at Crimson Creek Golf Course! Come back soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review! We hope you enjoyed your day at Crimson Creek Golf Course. Come back soon.

Course needs lots of work

When I booked the tee time, I chose an option that stated the green fees were $34 + tax PLUS A FREE SLEEVE OF BALLS. When I got to the course and paid the remainder of my green fee (when reserving online you have to pay a deposit) I asked about my free sleeve of balls and the girl at the counter had no idea what I was talking about. She told me to come back in at the turn and talk to her boss. At the turn I went back inside and asked her and she said she talked to her boss and he said they didn't offer that anymore. So I was a little annoyed. Now to go back to prior to our tee time...I went to hit balls on the range. The grass was literally taller than the rough was out on the course. It was impossible to get an idea of my ball flight, etc., because I was hitting out of 3-4" tall grass. I would have just moved to shorter grass...but....there wasn't any.We get out on the course and the first tee box was in decent shape. Most of the tee boxes were fairly decent but the ones that weren't were TERRIBLE. They had huge clumps of grass and weeds all over the bad ones. None of the fairways were in great shape. It felt like I was playing out in a cow pasture. The greens looked great for the most part. A few had some bad areas but nothing that bad. They grass on the greens was really long too in comparison to a lot of courses around the OKC area and OKC Metro. The biggest complaint I have about the greens were that they were SO soft that every step taken would leave a massive indention in the ground so playing behind people made it tough to putt. I went to this course 2 summers ago and played it by myself while waiting in El Reno for some work. The course was in worse condition, albeit it wasn't much worse. So 2/2 times played and not happy....I won't be back anytime soon. I will say even though I didn't get my free sleeve that I should have received, the young lady working the counter was extremely nice and the 2 gentleman that made our lunch were extremely helpful and nice as well. So staff gets a 5/5, just nothing else.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. On behalf of our staff, we truly apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding regarding your recent tee time. Unfortunately, we no longer offer the free sleeve of balls promotion and we have removed it from online to avoid further confusion. However, we invite you to reach out to Head Pro Kevin Armold at karmold@cityofelreno.com, as we are committed to making up for any miscommunication on our end. We hope you were still able to enjoy part of your day with us, and that we can welcome you back for an improved round soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review, Brian! We hope you enjoyed your day at Crimson Creek Golf Course. Come back soon.

Good Course

The course was in good condition and was challenging.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/13/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback, Charles! Come back to Crimson Creek Golf Course for another round soon.

really enjoyed some of the blind shots it made it more challenging. friendly staff and fun course to play.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review and kind feedback! We hope you enjoyed your day at Crimson Creek Golf Course. Come back soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/02/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review! We hope you had a great day with us and can make it back to Crimson Creek Golf Course for another round soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the 5-stars and kind feedback! On behalf of us at Crimson Creek Golf Course, we're glad to hear we can provide our golfers with a great golf experience. Come back soon!

Greens are good but...

I knew they had a tournament on Saturday, so we played here on Sunday and that may have been the reason for some of the problems incurred.

Water stations were basically empty. Some of the trash receptacles were full on the course.

Restrooms in the clubhouse needed attention.

Areas definitely could use some mowing and despite the fact that they are trying to prevent carts from going near greens by putting up signs, that didn't prevent the group ahead of going where they want.

On these busy days or mornings where they see on the tee sheet that it is going to be that way, there is a definite need for a starter and a marshall. The mixtures of twosomes, foursomes, and singles makes for some stop and go play. Then, have someone monitor the course during heavy play to keep groups moving..crap, the group in front of us on 17, decided to go talk to someone over on the road after they hit their tee shot..

It was a tough day...Other than that, the greens are still in pretty good shape, but the course needs a little care.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 3-stars. We apologize if your recent round with us may have been affected by our weekend tournament, but all of your comments have been shared with our staff as we continuously work on course improvements. We truly value your feedback as we are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience and hope to have you back for an even better round soon.
Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/02/2018:
Bob, thank you for the 5-star review! We hope you had a great day with us and can make it back to Crimson Creek Golf Course for another round soon.

Disappointed

Course was beaten. Would have been extremely disappointed if not for paying only $52 for twosome. Don't play late in summer months.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 05/31/2018:
Rick, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, however, we are sorry to hear your recent round with us did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be shared with our staff for any potential improvements, but we also invite you to reach out to us with any specific concerns so we may address them with you. We hope to have you back for an improved round soon.

Great value course!

Great round with a few friends. Course was in good shape and pace of play was no issue. Enjoy this course with its setup and ease of access from highway.

Response from #CrimsonCreekGC on 07/03/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review and sharing your kind feedback with us! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us at Crimson Creek Golf Course and we look forward to having you back for another round soon.

Valid dates: Feb 11, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019