Style Links
Tri-Mountain Golf Course

Year Built 1994
Golf Season April - October
Architect Bill Robinson (1994) John F. Robinson (1994)

Carts Yes - $14 - $16

Tri-mountain is an outstanding course, that is well maintained. I’m not sure why but the course was set up like Sunday at the us open. Do they not want people out there, are they trying to keep people away? It just seemed kind of silly. Other than that, the course was in great shape, the staff was very friendly.

Plays Twice a year

Cource didn't honor ourban tee time

Golf now sold me tee times that tri mountain would not honor.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Thank you for your review. We understand that there were a few issues recently with the GolfNow technology. Would you please email us your details so that we can make this situation right. Info@trimountaingolf.com

Target golf

I liked the course. It was in great shape, seemed to drain well considering the recent rain. Greens were slick and true. The layout was a bit quirky but wouldn’t consider it a negative, just different. Biggest issue in my mind (especially for first timers) is the abundance of DEEP rough not visible from the tee or approach. This stuff is everywhere demanding accuracy on nearly every shot or you’re dropping a ball and taking a stoke.

Course closure

It would have been nice for GN or Tri Mountain to inform us the was close.

Commented on 03/20/2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for not informing you that we were following the state mandate in closing. We were able to send out an email to our database, update our website home page and post the announcement on our social account. In the future we will make every effort to do a better job informing our guests. Hope that you are well and we look forward to seeing again soon.

Commented on 03/09/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Solid choice

The maintenance crew at Tri Mtn. is top notch. The course is always in great shape. If you can tolerate the somewhat windy conditions, it is sure to not disappoint. The only bad thing I’ve noticed is that the pro shop employees act like their s#!+ don’t stink and could definitely improve on their people skills.

Commented on 12/27/2019

Thank you so much for your review and support. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for your 4 star review. We value your feedback and appreciate you mentioning the great condition of the greens. Hope to see you again soon.

Labor Day Golf

Pace of play was great for the holiday. The greens were very good and the staff was very accommodating.
Nothing to complain about at all. Good value

Commented on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We value your feedback, and appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you back soon.

GOLFDAY NW

PACE OF PLAY WAS GOOD WE FINISHED IN 4 1/2 HRS. THE GREENS WERE GREAT, THE FAIRWAYS WERE GREAT BUT HAD SOME WET SOFT SPOTS LEAKING WATER LINES, BUNKERS COULD USE SOME PREP. BEVERAGE CART WAS OUT ON THE COURSE AND MADE PLENTY OF ROUNDS.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you so much for your 4 star review and kind words. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for your 4 star review. We all work to help ensure our guests have the best possible experiences. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented on 05/01/2019

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon.

Bad experience

I've played this course before but this was a bad time. They had apparently just plugged the greens and didn't say anything. It was like putting in a sandbox. Also there was a new person at the bar/restaurant and she wasn't very nice. It was a Tuesday. Can't imagine what a weekend would be like for her. I can understand and sympathize with being new. But when you screw up my bill and I politely say sorry you charged me for an extra beer and your response is to tell me that I said I wanted two so it's my fault? Not very good. Hope things get better.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your review and input. We aim to provide a great golfing experience for our guests and if you wouldn't mind we'd like to connect with you directly to learn more about your situation. Please contact us at info@trimountaingolf.com

Commented on 07/29/2019

Thank you Greg so for your 4 star review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Had an amazing time. Course was in excellent shape and the staff is fantastic! Overall, a wonderful experience. I will definitely be back!

Commented on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

A good course at a good price.

I like this course. Challenging for the average player and beautiful. My only issue was that they had a tournament in the morning and when we got there for our 11:38 tee time they were out of carts. We were able to wait and got one but went out a little late. That will not stop me from playing there again but maybe they can invest in a few more carts. Overall I highly recommend this course.

Commented on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your 4 star review and recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Local Course for Out of State Visitor

Big mix up at golf shop for original tee time. Had to call golf now for correction to my account. Pace of play very slow with no rangers on course. Cart girl works hard and does great job. Course in good shape, but a little pricey for a municipal type of course. Easy to walk, but close by family when visiting from out of town. Will play again!

Commented on 12/26/2018

If you have six plus hours

It would be nice if the staff would assure play moved. They did not advise there was a tournament nor did they monitor the play
Golf carts are in terrible condition! Flat tires, torn interior and damaged plexiglass

Woodland, Washington