Ritzville Municipal Golf Course

Year Built 1940

Feels like home

I stopped off and played in the morning on my way to Spokane I’m from the Midwest in that course give me a feel like I was in the midwest. I wouldn’t recommend playing it during busy time but if you can get out there a few people it’s really fun tight lay out. It was $10 for 18 holes just put your money in the mailbox nobody’s working there in the morning in the off season

Just a bad day of golf

First there was no one working there, just a box to collect your money or in my case the Golf Now receipt. No score card so I could see where holes 3,4,5 where. I was very tired just drove 2 hours through fog and mountains to get there and the club house was closed. would have been nice just to sit and unwind, anyway some of the fairways border a road have to be extremely careful not to pull a shot to the left into oncoming traffic. I hoped for a better experience for what may be my last game before winter. Oh well next spring. Oh ya there was some old man in a pickup watching me through three holes like I was going to destroy the place, they can't put anyone in the little clubhouse but they can put an Oldman in his pickup to watch me.

Long, odd design, watch for 6-somes

A long course, walkable, but maybe not in heat. Watch for groups of six we had several. Hole 9 tees off across fairway 8 near the green. Pay attention. Lot of side by side holes so watch for wild shots. Hole 1 and 7 share, more or less one tee box. Shorts and collared shirts are overdressed. Challenging due to length. Course in pretty good shape. Price is superb. If you need a pull cart, might be best to bring your own. They only have a few, but they are free to use if as available. We would certainly play it again if we were in the area.

Odessa, Washington