Located just 15 minutes south of Seattle, Foster Golf Links meanders alongside the Duwamish River in Tukwila. Opened in 1925, it was one of the first public golf courses on the west coast. In 2004, the City of Tukwila spent almost $5 million on a complete renovation of the course and a new clubhouse with a pro shop and banquet facilities. The renovation included the addition of tees, reconstructing of several greens, and a complete rebuild of the 10th fairway. The layout has a classic links design with tight fairways and undulating greens. The river comes into play on several holes. Foster Golf Links has a blend of straightforward holes and challenging holes, making it accessible for players of all skill levels. It is also one of the best values in the area.

Foster Golf Links (Airport)

Year Built 1925
Architect George Eddy

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Short track in good shape

This is an executive style course. It was in good condition, especially the greens. I enjoyed it, yet am unlikely to return. I’m visiting the area and, if I gol some more, will be choosing longer tracks.

just fun day

Almost always enjoy a day at Foster even though front nine was noticeably slower than back. Just seemed too crowded again for a good pace. Too many waits at tees and from fairway waiting to hit approach with this many going out so bunched up

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Gforce63. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Foster Golf Links thanks you!

it was very slow today, no marshal to keep the game going.

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us, as well as for your feedback.

Fun course to play on any day. Afternoon pace is kind of slow but this course is a good one to pick up a friend and play at. I come here regularly and the people are always friendly.

Commented on 07/17/2020

Thanks for your review and for your feedback! We're so glad to see you have great interactions with our staff, and we hope to have you back again soon!

crowded and SLOW

Way over booked for a course that attracts high handicappers. ^6 hours for 18

Commented on 07/17/2020

Hello, bensondlb. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Foster Golf Links.

Excellent course, play, and price

Foster outshines every other public course in the Seattle area. Awesome pace of play, firm but forgiving greens, and perfectly manicured fairways. The staff are always friendly and keep the first tee marshaled to avoid hold ups. I play here every Friday plus one other day a week and plan to continue for the season.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Wow, we are so happy reading your review, Nathan! From everything about the pace of play, to our fairways and staff, we could not be more thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our course. We love having you here every Friday, and we look forward to the Friday's to come!

Hard to Beat for the Money

This course is a great value for the money (I paid $35 per person with cart). The clubhouse is nice and the course is well maintained. Concessions are reasonable and the cart comes around several times during your round to make sure you have refreshments.

About the course - it's a short course without a lot of variety, but it's really well maintained. I would aliken it to an 18-hole version of Interbay or a nicer version of Jefferson.. Well maintained, fairly easy, and relatively inexpensive.

Definitely better than Jefferson/Jackson or just about any other muni course around Seattle.

Commented on 07/17/2020

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so glad to read that you like our clubhouse and course. What a great compliment to receive, and we hope to see you back again very soon!

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars!

Out it’s Independence Day

The course was nice today. Wasn’t wet and the pace others were playing was good. I think it’s a great course for beginners like me..

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your round with us!

Fan of Foster but....

Mind you I really love the little course and typically I always enjoy the day there however my past experience is has been partly due to value one gets for a well run small course usually with good pace and well kept greens. Yesterday was not the case unfortunately, A marshall on course might have kept the pace up a bit with a lot of newbies playing, but the cost of Foster should not be anywhere near a $58 round. Not worth it at all. This is at best a place one should be able to play for $40 tops .... all courses are charging more, but slow pace, high price, short course, becoming close to not a good deal anymore if it stays this way

Commented on 07/15/2020

We appreciate your feedback, and for coming out to play our course. We are going to pass along your feedback to our team so we can work to make some changes to ensure your round is always an exceptional experience. We thank you for coming out to the course, and hope to you back again soon.

Had a beer on the patio, our server was great. Noticed another server not wearing a mask. Thought it was mandatory

Commented on 07/05/2020

Thanks for coming out, and we're glad you had a great time!

Commented on 07/05/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to rate us 4 stars!

Short Course but Great Deal

Course was in really nice shape. Greens were fast and rolled well. Well maintained. The only drawback may be the length for some. I liked it short.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Thanks for the great review. We work hard to maintain our course, and we hope to have you back again soon!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to rate us!

Fun Afternoon on the Course

I played Foster with a foursome on Friday evening, and we had a great time. The course is in excellent condition, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The greens were in better condition than I've ever seen them at Foster. The only reason my review isn't 5-star is because of the pace of play; the tee times are stacked tightly and there was a bit of a log jam ahead of us. That said, we totally understand that the course may need to stack tee times tighter in order to make up for lost income from earlier in the season. I will definitely be back at Foster before the summer is up - thanks for a good time!

Commented on 06/28/2020

We appreciate you coming out to the course and leaving us a review. Thank you for your feedback about the pace of play, and we will work to make improvements for the future. We look forward to having you back again soon for another great round!

Course is in great shape

Course is looking good and greens were rolling true.

Commented on 06/22/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Foster Golf Links.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Thanks so much for rating us 4 stars. We hope to have you back here again soon!

Comfort course

I grew up playing on Foster golf course as a kid and as an adult and had a great time with lots of my friends throughout the years. It’s a good course to get back to you it’s near my house and a new friend of mine that just took up golf again wanted to play there so off we went. The course was in great condition it was a bit rainy but not much we can do about that at the back nine the clouds spread and the sunshine and we played pretty good and met a couple of really nice guys because that’s what’s golfs all about. It’s a shorter course less than 6000 yards but I love it and it’s always a good course to go back to. I highly recommend it.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Russel. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Foster Golf Links thanks you!

Renton, Washington
Kent, Washington
Auburn, Washington
4.1904352941

Valid dates: Aug 01, 2019 - Aug 31, 2020
Getaway and play the most golf possible at the lowest price around. Play unlimited Scottsdale, AZ golf from $79 per golfer/night (including golf & lodging!).