Opened in 1992, Songbird Hills Golf Club began as the dream of longtime Hartland resident, Hal Hoffman. He started designing the course more than 20 years before construction began in 1990, before he even owned the land. Hoffman persevered and eventually established the course that exists today. There have been some improvements over the years, including redesigning the 17th green and putting in an additional water hazard on the 13th, but overall, Hoffman's classic layout hasn't changed much. The golf course's design takes advantage of the rolling terrain and sparkling ponds. The undulating nature of the terrain gives each hole a unique look and different set of challenges. Songbird Hills Golf Club will give you a fair test, but beginners can still feel confident when approaching the course. As its name would imply, numerous songbirds call the area home. Bluebird houses even serve as the 150-yard markers.

Songbird Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Blue grass
Greens Blue grass
Architect Hal Hoffman

Dress code Proper golf attire

Challenging greens

It was a great 18 holes if golf with beautiful fairways.

Yellow tees

I would like to see tee boxes for us older players...
Thanks

Aerated Greens

Beautiful course, a little short, greens were just aerated which made putting difficult and slow. Fairways are great,little or no rough.much fun.

The course has very hard greens.

Four or five holes were arriated because of the rain I figure. Place of play was a little slow.

Pretty Good

Fairways and tee boxes were in good shape. The greens had been aerated recently so they were in tough shape.

Commented on 07/05/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Slow

Slow play. Slow greens. Made for a slow round. Too many choices of alternative courses. I may try again next year.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Songbird Hills Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice layout, good shape, greens just aerated

Nice course in good shape. Pace of play was terrible. If I’d known the greens aereated I would have waited to play. Nice layout but pace of play was very slow. Waited on every hole. Staff was nice.

Commented on 07/05/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Songbird Hills Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Fun course that's on the shorter side but presents many challenges if you stray away from the fairways. Greens and tee box's were in decent shape. Cart girl made a few passes which was nice. Also they usually always pair up golfnow bookings which may bother some people but not me. Wife and I got paired with an older couple who were fun to play with so that made it stress-free on the wife's part. Usually always have a good time here. Would be nice to see some new ladies tee box's built to help them out some. Most are only a few yards up from the men's tee's and on the same box so no realistic chance for the average women to get on the green in 2 or 3 shots. That would be my biggest gripe.

Sleepy little gem

Finally made it out to Songbird Hills this weekend. Beautiful course that was super fun to play. The greens and fairways were in great shape. The undulation was a good challenge and the 5 par 3's were a great chance to test my hole in one skills. Pace of play was just right considering they were rather busy. I would totally recommend this course to all my friends.

Complete Nightmare AVOID!!

I purchased a "deal" from a reputable company for a round of golf for four including cart for an incredible price! I called to make a reservation to play golf. I asked when can I get out this morning,I have a deal for four golfers! To my confusion she stated I can get you on with a twosome at... Im sorry I want to play with my friends , I told you I paid for a foursome, what do you have available? Again an attempt was made to pair me with other golfers! At this point I became agitated, either the person on the other end of the phone didn't care or was clueless. I asked if I could talk to the general manager? To my surprise she stated that this was her position.She went out of her way to be rude to me,I kid you not.There are far too many choices to play golf in the area to put up with abuse for employees of a course. I have played this venue previously. Course is generally in good shape. Greens ok, fairways mowed, weeds at a minimum. Course workers friendly and courteous. Speed of play can vary. I will never play here again for any price.EVEN FREE, I PAID AND COULDNT MAKE A RESERVATION! In closing, the starters are rude,this is a very" clicky"place. You get that feeling like you just walked into a neighborhood tavern,slight problem they make you feel like its not your neighborhood. Thats always been a constant here!

Family Friendly

Great place to take the kids. They have family specials each weekend. Course is pretty short and relatively easy, but in good condition and rather scenic. The staff is very friendly and pace of play is always good. Sign up for their mailing list to get additional coupons.

Shorter but interesting.

An interesting course. Shorter in length. Position on green is important, lots of contour.

Songbird 6-20

Best value for MKE courses on GolfNow. Reasonable price, nice course!

Great value

Course was in great conditions. Greens extremely fast.

Songbird

A good time with my brother in law before his 40th party.

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020