Timber Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1976
Architect Roger Packard (1976) Larry Packard (1976)

Carts Yes - $13.00 - $17.00

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Welcomed

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hello, u000003146870. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timber Ridge Golf Club!

Best course in the Northwoods.

I play this course as much as I can, Great layout. I can score high or low. Hit a bad shot and you r challenged. Hit a good shot and u still need to be able to putt.

Commented on 10/21/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u656472609. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Beautiful north woodd

Would highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a challenge but fair layout. Have always enjoyed playing this course over the years. Love it.

Commented on 09/20/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u449111108. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Timber Ridge Minocqua, WI

Great course. Beverage cart server was friendly and professional. Had a wonderful day.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hi jodylow. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timber Ridge Golf Club.

Was a really great course with very friendly staff. Unfortunately on hole 4 we (2) got behind a group of 3 players that were extremely slow. On Hole 17 they finally asked if we would like to play through.

Had we not gotten behind the group of 3 I would rate this course a total 5 stars.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Timber Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hello, u3261935. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timber Ridge Golf Club!

Ken

Timber Ridge is a very nice nothwoods course.
Staff was very friendlty and course is in excellent shape.
I would highly recommend this course.
Everything first class. A young lad brings you a cart as soon as you park your car.

Commented on 09/06/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Timber Ridge Golf Club!

Commented on 09/06/2019

Continues to impress

This is the 6th time I’ve played this Course this summer, each time it’s been in great shape and a joy to play. The course has a challenging design, particularly with the tree lined fairways and hidden greens. But it is a fun course to play and both the fairways and greens are in great shape. The clubhouse crew is always friendly and helpful. This is my favorite Northwoods course!

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello, dhoppe1. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timber Ridge Golf Club!

Well worth the drive to play!

I drove up to play Timber Ridge from Merrill and was glad that I did. Everything about the course that I had read was true. I arrived early as a single and was able to get started a little early. The groups ahead of me were willing to let me play thru and get done with my round in three hours. I enjoyed playing very much. Tee boxes, fairways and greens were all in perfect condition. Thank you Timber Ridge for a great round.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Hi, rmohr1946. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Timber Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timber Ridge!

A Must Play

I come to Northern Wisconsin every year for a week and always play this course. The prices is great and the condition this summers was excellent. Fairways green and cut right, good roll and the greens, while fast and challenging were in great shape as well. Get a deal time and you won't be disapointed.

Commented on 08/02/2019

Hello, Juanno. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timber Ridge Golf Club.

One of the best courses in northern Wisconsin. Highly recommended.

Commented on 07/30/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Love this course!

Love playing Timber Ridge. Great course layout and kept in perfect condition. Always a great golf experience.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, pmmoran! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Superb

Heard the course was in great shape and boy was it ever. Have played it for years and not sure if it’s ever been better. A real treat from our local course. Hats off to the management.

Commented on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Timber Ridge Golf Club.

Timber Ridge

Fantastic course, very challenging, fairways and greens in great condition, I will be back!

Commented on 07/17/2019

Timber Ridge Minocqua

Great course, in excellent condition. Good rate booking through Golf Now.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Timber Ridge. We hope to see you again soon.

Strange way to treat new potential repeat customers

Because we obtained a low cost tee time we were treated like second class customers. The tee box was open for a full hour prior to our tee time but the starter was required to only allow us to tee off at our time. Then several groups were behind us and the course was a bit full. Had the starter been given the freedom to simply do his job many people would have been happier.
The green had some winter kill and various types of grass was over seeded to try to fix it. Otherwise the course was enjoyable and the people very friendly but not able to do their jobs because of the second class rules applied to GolfNow customers.

Good day playing golf

This was a very nice course. I is still recovering from the winter but is looking good. Greens are recovering also most are good.

Commented on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Fredwin. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Timber Ridge thanks you!

Commented on 06/03/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playingTimber Ridge Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Course needs work

I have played this course numerous times. Got a great deal on golf now. This was by far the worst condition I've seen the course in. Lots of winter kill on greens and a fair amount on the fairways. They really need to do something about their bunkers. They're nothing but rock piles.

Commented on 05/22/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Timber Ridge Golf Club, we hope to see you again soon.

Minocqua, Wisconsin