Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Wedgewood Golf Club

Year Built 2000
Architect Jim Blaukovitch (2000)

Restaurant

Clubhouse

Tee time scheduling could use some work

The course attendant did his best to accommodate me as a single player but you could tell he was frustrated that tee times were not scheduled efficiently. I was grouped with a nice couple which made the round even more enjoyable. The course was fine overall. The rough was difficult to get out of but that is the case with most courses right now. I will play here again.

FROST Time

despite early frost, starter kept pace moving ans greens ans course were good as usual. Becoming a regular favorite and worth 45 mins to get there.

Nice layout

Nice layout and great view of the surrounding mountains in the background

Commented on 09/07/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. We would the opportunity to bump those 3 stars to 5. Please come back soon and allow us to wow you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Commented on 09/07/2020

Nice layout, little short

Not a bad setting for a quick 9 in the evening. Course was a little beat up and plays very short, but overall a nice experience. I played Pine but would be interested to see how the Maple and Oak 9 look.

Commented on 08/19/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Completely overbooked

We had a 8:32 tee time and the course was so overbooked that we did not hit our first tee shots until 8:56. The slow pace of play continued all day as the course was extremely packed. The course is in fine condition but if you expect to tee off on time or play at a reasonable pace look elsewhere.

Commented on 08/19/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented on 08/19/2020

Course was super wet from storm

The employees were super nice and helpful. The course was saturated because of the storm yesterday. We had a threesome behind us and were almost hit twice by their balls.

I liked the course layout and would go there again once it dries out.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Nice

Course was a little too short for my liking, but it was a nice course would definitely play it again

Commented on 08/06/2020

Maple and Pine

This is a 3 nine hole course. Try to avoid the Oak 9, not nearly as nice as the other two.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Good pace, good conditions, challenging pin positions

My son and I played 18 in under 3 hrs. Minimal waiting for first few holes then play picked up. Greens were in good condition, fairways were well kept. Pin positions were nicely challenging but reasonable.

Staff were using good safety practices and friendly.

Made for a great day.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Saturday morning round

Another great round on pine / maple. Staff and players courteous as ever. expected pace-of-play give it a Saturday morning with fantastic weather. Only downside, 2 in ground wasp nests near the greenside border of the front sand traps on pine 6th and pine 9, with giant beasties flying around them (wasps were docile enough, but their size & buzz were alarming).

Commented on 07/27/2020

Great Public Course

An excellent outing for me and my wife! We played Pine, then Maple, with no one pushing us, nor holding us up. We're not great players (102 for me, 122 for my wife). We even had time to fish a ball from the stream without holding up players behind us. It was fun, with no stress! Thank you to the staff at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please as reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Great overall experience

We've been venturing out further from lower bucks to change things up in the wake of the effects of the pandemic. This course was a lovely surprise. While fairly open, the green complexes were challenging with plenty of undulations on the greens. The only criticism I have is the grass choice for the fairways which is a coarser variety with wide blades. Overall for $37 including cart you can't beat this course!

Commented on 06/16/2020