Slope N/A
Rating N/A

Sand Springs Country Club was founded on the same passion that sears the soul of those who play this ancient and wonderful game. The meticulously maintained public par 72 course stretches over 6613 yards. Multiple tee boxes are in place to fairly challenge the skills of all golfers. Bent grass greens tees and fairways are the ultimate playing surface and contribute aesthetically with subtle shading between fairways greens and rough.

Sand Springs Country Club

Year Built 1994
Golf Season March - December
Architect Scott Leonard

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Banquet Facilities

Great shape great day

Course is in great shape and the pace of play was awesome
Covid 19 compliant

Good course

Course in good shape some places still being worked on overall good experience

Commented on 06/10/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Sand Springs Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

No need for tee times

Called ahead for a tee time and was given one. Unfortunately, start of round was delayed 30 minutes due to staff accepting walk-in golfers (those without tee time). When tee time came there was 3 foursomes waiting to tee off. No starter, no ranger and no amenities on the course.
Course was in good shape for this time of year. Difficult to keep ball in play with all the mountain slopes and narrow fairways. Bring a supply of balls. Par threes' are difficult as they are tee to green only. Greens are surrounded by gorges, wetlands, sand traps and woods. Course is not very forgiving nor for the beginner golfer.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Sand Springs Golf Course another try in the near future.

Commented on 03/09/2020

Hello Fellow Golfer,
Our apologies that your experience at our club did not meet up to your standards. I would like to explain the situation that you encountered. All fell back to mother nature. Upon sunrise the temperature at the course was 19 degrees and the course was covered in a heavy frost. Our first tee time that was scheduled had actually suffered a 60 minute delay until they were able to tee off. On an extremely busy day getting the time cut by 50% is considered to be successful. As for amenities on the course I refer back to the temperature and time of the year. Ball washers, water coolers, etc., can not be placed out onto the course due to exposure to the elements of mother nature. I due hope you come to Sand Springs again and see what our course can offer when we are in the full swing of the season.
Sand Springs Country Club

Course Setup

Each hole has an amazing setup from the tee box to offer both challenges and great views. A+

Very nice

Sand Springs is a beautiful, challenging course. Had a fun, relaxing time playing.

Great course for the money! Shot placement is a priority when playing Sand Springs.

Each hole is a different challenge. Making your way around the course for the first time is a real challenge. Many fairways have pitch which will throw your drive into the woods. Having played there before we were able to determine where to hit the ball to stay on the fairway.

She’ll of its former self

Was extremely disappointed in seeing what seems to be the course being left go. Tees were mostly crab grass. Fairways were patchy and brown. Greens had big bare spots and were cut high. This used to be a top notch course but not in its current state. We had a deal so it was still a value for the money but would never play full price. I drove 1.5 hours to get there and even with the deal would not go back.

Commented on 08/19/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We have projects ongoing to and the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Sand Springs Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Bring your big boy pants!

I was tremendously impressed with the course condition because of all of the rain. I was even more impressed with the way the course played. It could wear you out both physically and mentally and that is not a bad thing.
Since it was my first time playing the course and from the tips I was a glutton for punishment. When you feel like you just played a PGA event that says a lot about the thought and performance needed to survive the round. The course would be a joy for those that would like to test themselves. 1st class—find a round on Golf now and book it. be prepared to be tired and satisfied with how the course will humble you. Its as close to the big time as you can get when it comes to plotting your way through a round. Kudos!!!

Love this course. You have to choose your clubs carefully. Conditions are usually very good, but it's still early spring here.

Good value for$

At $30 on a Sat AM was good value but I wouldn’t pay full price, greens were in good shape but everything else was burnt up, tough keeping ball in play, rough was totally burnt out & lot of balls go OOB that should not, bunkers need TLC but friendly staff helped make pleasant experience

Response from on 07/18/2018:
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We apologize about your disappointment with the conditions. Our staff is working hard this summer to keep the course in shape, and we hope you will be able to see improvements the next time you are with us. We thank you for the compliment for our staff. We strive to provide the best experience for our golfers, and we will continue to do so. Thank you for recommending our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Love playing this course

We haven't played here in about 5 years and I'm glad we came back to play. Great layout and the holes are challenging. Great price for the level of play. We'll be coming back a lot more.

Nice course for the money

Booked last minute for a quick cheap round and it was perfect. There was nasty weather before but the course played fine. The course was empty which was nice.

Good Return

First time playing in about a year here. The course is well maintained and even despite having a tournament finishing up when we were teeing off, there was a quick pace and course was in good shape even with the relative large group there earlier.

Nice Gem

Great course that I really like to play usually in great shape and it’s a good deal for the money specially the lunch special. Fun course maybe a couple holes that I would change but still a great place to play

Sand Springs - Memorial Day Weekend

Course was absolutely fantastic even with the wet weather we have been having. Greens were in great shape. Awesome staff and well worth the price!

Drums, Pennsylvania