Reedsburg Country Club is a championship golf course that requires both accuracy and strategy. Originally opened as a nine-hole course in 1925, only three of the original holes still exist today. The course underwent a major renovation in the 1970s that expanded it to a full 18 holes. At only 6,300 yards from the back tees, it is shorter than most modern championship golf courses but don't let the yardage fool you. This course will test you on even its shortest holes. Every hole features either out-of-bounds or a lateral water hazard on one or both sides. Reedsburg Country Club's greens range from small to large but what they have in common is that they are all fast, undulating, and framed with pot bunkers. A creek also meanders in front of the greens of five holes.

Reedsburg Country Club

Year Built 1925
Fairways Blue Grass
Greens Blue Grass
Architect Ken Killian (1977) Dick Nugent (1977) Bob Lohmann

Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Good course, Expensive

I enjoyed the course, some great rolling hills that added to the difficulty. Unfortunately, there were a significant amount of middle of the fairway projects going, which were in the way. People running the facility could not have been nicer and the restaurant had good food and was very accommodating given the circumstances. I would look forward to playing here again in the near future!

Great day at Reedsburg Country Club

This course is a great hidden gen in Wisconsin Dells area. We really enjoyed the round, but should have probably taken a cart instead of walking.

Buddies Trip Favorite

To most of the 12 men on the buddies trip this course came out with the highest surprise factor and exceeded most if not all expectations. The course offers a group rate for 12 or more golfers which is always a nice way to start the day. We were told going in that the greens would be the best part of the course and will be rolling as fast as any course in the area. Although I found the rest of the course to stack up in nicely compared to the greens they were true and well conditioned. We were told after the round they weren't quite dialed in and if given another two weeks they would be ready for the WI Match Play Qualifier.

The course and membership seem pretty relaxed and we weren't sure how they would handle 12 guys bright and early on a Saturday morning. It seems membership goes off early and hang out after the round, the bar wasn't open right away but they did have beverage carts ready and parked near the putting green.

The course itself is set up in a way that after playing one time makes you want to go back and try to play different shots knowing where you want to be. I felt leaving this place that it would be an incredible place to play regularly and those that do would have a distinct advantage over first timers.

The clubhouse sits atop the property and although no significant elevation changes, it the course does roll through property creating a nice visual and forces the golfer the change eye levels a few times throughout. S creek winds it's way through the property and comes into play a few times, it seemed well kept and on one of the more picturesque holes (2) they banks were shaved down, seeing that after the tee shot well certainly one many of us would want back. Course would seem very walkable to those that would want to as well and there seemed to be a fair amount of walkers on that Saturday.

Once the clubhouse opened up the area was great to relax and enjoy a post round beverage. the view of the putting green and first time provided some viewing pleasure for us while we ate. The food was delicious and reasonable priced as well, I don't always enjoy the clubhouses after a round so this one definitely ranks among the best. Overall great day and will be penciling this course in again.

Good Course

The course was in good shape recovering greens from punching. There were a few spots in the fairways that needed some grass but overall pretty decent for a nice spring round. 3rd grp off for the day and played in 3hrs walking.

Nice course, fast true greens

Very nice course. Very fast true greens. Haven't played it in about 5 years. Nice bunkers. I am an 8 handicap that will play this course everytime I come to the Wisconsin Dells area.

Great Value

Another wonderful experience at Reedsburg C.C. The course was in great shape and although we are playing as a twosome behind three foursomes immediately in front of us, we finished in under four hours. The back tees are long enough with the layout to require shot making to score. The staff was friendly and we will continue to play Reedsburg whenever we are in the Wisconsin Dells area.

Amazing! wish it were closer to Madison

the greens are pristine and all roll about the same speed.
despite tons of rain the maintenance staff is keeping up. the bunkers drain nicely so it wasn’t like hitting off compacted mud!
challenging but not brutally hard for the bogey golf i play.
i will be recommending this course to my traveling golf league.

beware of large groups

I like the course and the greens are excellent. Our twosome encountered a 6 some on the 4th hole and they wouldnt let us play thru. I called the pro shop from the 6th tee box after waiting an eternity and the pro said he would try to do something. Well 2 holes later a staff member rode out but nothing was done. we were stuck behind them until we got to the turn. then buzzed by them as they were getting refreshments. On the back nine we encountered a 5 some that was with the same group s the 6 some at least they let us through.

Pro basically did nothing with a 6 some and thats my complaint. we wont be going back due to the non caring approach.

Fun track

Play around 30 different courses in Wisconsin every season and this definitely one of my favorites. Fast and challenging greens. Definitely will be back and would recommend trying if you are in the Dells area.

Gem

First time playing the course and it was fantastic. Course is well marked and in great shape. Food at the clubhouse was also very good and the staff is very friendly

RCC

After all the rain Southwest Wisconsin recently had the course was in phenomenally great shape. There were a couple of pretty soft spots, but all in all the course team did a fabulous job and it was in great shape. The restaurant was crowded as it was a Friday night. But the food was Excellent, the drinks were excellent and the prices were very reasonable. There was even a musician on the patio last night that was very good. My wife and I will be back. Thank you

Reedsburg Country Club Reedsburg Wisconsin

Unfortunately, Mother Nature took part in our round today. So even though the course was wet, conditions were playable. Unfortunately, no carts were allowed on the course today and I did not get the message about that until I got to the golf course. The golf pro sent me a message on my phone about 40 minutes before playing and I didn't get the message until I got there. So, unfortunately in order to play, we had to walk the course and for a man of almost 60 years old, it was a bit of a challenge.

A great experience

Reedburg CC offered a great resort get away from the Dells commercial hub. Just a short 20 minute drive Reedsburg CC offered pristine fairways, large greens and quick putting surfaces. Not the longest test, but the narrower fairways on much of the course provided nice challenges and accented not always pulling out the driver. A couple holes where just playing it once would provide the next experience a little better plan of positioning. A nice gem that Is a value GolfNow play.

Excellent course, beautiful country and well layed out, great staff. Will go back soon!

Reedsburg Country Club

Whenever I am on vacation at Christmas Mountain Village in the Wisconsin Dells I make it a point to golf at Reedsburg Country Club. I always find a Hot Deal on GolfNow. The course is always in great shape. The clubhouse staff is always friendly. I can’t wait for my next round there.

Great experience

Great experience!! Great staff I will do it again soon

Reedsburg country club

Really nice course not that long but very fast greens and very nice staff

Baraboo, Wisconsin